Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

Von craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... Mehr

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-three
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter twenty-two

6.4K 190 74
Von craz4pandas

Mirajane Strauss

Mirajane: "Freed has Levy returned from her job yet?"

I asked the green haired man as I slowly walk by.

Freed: "Not yet I believe."

He answers my question, only causing a smile to form on my lips. I knew now  what I was going to do and there was nothing holding me back.

Mirajane: "Alrighty then, thanks."

I reply while grabbing my coat and a picture of levy that was on the wall of all the fairy tail guild members. Walking out of the guild I make my way towards Lucy's apartment, ready to do what I do best.

Before I was close enough to her home I go into a dark alley way and pull out Levy's photo from my coat. Observing her details well I begin to use transformation magic. Perfectly turning my appearance into Levy's I smile to myself, knowing my plan was now going to work. When I get to her apartment door I began to knock. Soon enough it opened revealing what looked like a healthy Lucy.

Lucy: "Who is-..? LEVY!"

Lucy cut her first question short, replacing it with a squeal. I covered my ears with my hands as I gave her a small smile. She then glomped me, causing me to fall on the ground.

(For those of you who may not know what a glomp is, it's a tackle hug. Just saying...\(^∇^)/ )

Giggling and dusting ourselves off we then go inside. She doesn't look sick. I thought as I walked into the living room. I sat next to her on her couch and began to speak.

Mirajane: "Lu-chan how've you been lately?"

I ask sweetly as I say the nickname Levy gave her. Trying my best to not blow my cover I scooch closer to Lucy, knowing that's something her best friend would do.

Lucy: "Meh, I'm okay I guess."

Lucy's voice rang with lies. It was obvious she wasn't doing well but what could the problem be?

Mirajane: "Something wrong?"

Lucy: "Everything is wrong..."

She says lowly as she looks down and hugs her knees. I gently place my hand on her back and rub it slowly in attempt to comforting her.

Mirajane: "What happened?"

I question in a caring tone. This was my moment to get every detail I needed, Lucy was at a weak point right now and I had to use it to my advantage. Soon enough she began to confess everything to me.

My excitement and confusion ended with time as I began to understand everything. The emotion I was feeling now was disappointment. Disappointment because they both lied and because they weren't together. I actually believed my ship had finally became official but I guess I was wrong.

Mirajane: "Lu-chan...don't cry. Everything will be alright."

I comfort her while patting her head. In return she glances up at me with a lost puppy look. Her puffy red eyes covered in a glossy layer because of all the tears she's been shedding.

Lucy: "How..?"

Mirajane: "Well it's not okay that the two of you lied but soon this little lie will be over. The problem is that you need to figure out what Natsu's intentions are."

Lucy: "I guess you're right."

She managed to say with a small sniffle. A sly smile escapes my lips as I adjust my glasses and twirl my now short, blue hair with my left index finger. Speaking up I make sure to use a playful snotty tone in confidence.

Mirajane: "Aren't I always?"

And with that simple cocky sentence I got the blonde celestial mage to let out a small laugh. We both exchange smiles before she answers my question and gets up.

Lucy: "Yeah, yeah. Would you like some tea Levy? I brought the herbs from the trip."

Mirajane: "Sure."

I reply as I watch her walk over to her kitchen. Soon she returned with two cups of steaming hot tea. It was nice actually having someone serve something to me for once. It's usually the other way around.

Lucy: "Oh, I almost forgot to turn off the stove. Be right back."

Lucy then walked off back to the kitchen as I sneakily pull out some food poising pills and open one of them up. Sprinkling a small non lethal amount into her drink and quickly stir it up.

Mirajane: "I'm sorry Lucy..."

I say under my breathe as I hide the evidence. To make my plan work I had to get Lucy really sick, that way Natsu for sure would come tomorrow and take care of her. Everything had to work exactly how I wanted it to.

Lucy: "Back."

Mirajane: "Welcome back."

I say before taking a small sip of my tea. That night we talked for hours until I noticed Lucy feeling a little dizzy. I convinced her she was just stressed out and tired, making her rest then leaving her alone at her place.

Now walking down the dark, empty, streets I relax and deactivate my magic spell. My long, white hair and velvet dress with my coat reappeared as I continued to walk.

- the next day -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V.

I watched Happy get rejected once again by Carla and begin laughing. Taking a bite into my buffalo wing I watched the normal guild chaos. Little by little I felt myself get lost in thought.

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

Levy: "Okay, about dragon mating season."

Natsu: "Aye."

Levy: " It happens to all dragon slayers."

Natsu: " It does? I thought it was only me. Igneel told me a little about it when I was younger."

Levy: " What exactly did he tell you?"

Natsu: " He just told me I'd act weird until I mated with someone."

Levy: "Wrong. Right but wrong."

Natsu: " Nani?"

Levy: " You will act weird until you well you know but it's not with just someone. It's with your soul mate."

Natsu: "Soul mate?"

Levy: " Yeah."

Natsu: "I don't know if I have one."

Levy: " Well since mating season is near you'll find her. Every dragon slayer will find their match."

Natsu: "How?"

Levy: "Well they'll flirt with their mate. They'll be over protective. They'll hormones will go off the roof."

All of that will happen? Wait wasn't I flirting with Lucy yesterday!? I thought to myself then snapped out of it.

Natsu: "But can we be like that with just anyone?"

I need to know.

Levy: "Nope, only with the one~."

Lucy is "the one" for me?? I thought.

Natsu: " What happens if our mates don't like us back?"

Levy: " Then you'll get ill of loneliness and have a slow lonely death."

Natsu: "Geesh thanks to break it to me to nicely."

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

What I'm doing isn't right...Lucy is just pretending to be my girlfriend. This whole relationship is fake. She doesn't feel the same way...but even if what Levy was true...even if I were to get ill and die...I want it to be near her. I thought to myself as I stared down at my empty plate.

Mirajane: "Hey Natsu."

Natsu: "Nani?"

I turn around and look over at the white haired woman.

Mirajane: "How's Lucy doing?"

Natsu: "I'm not really sure, I haven't heard from her."

Mirajane: "I'm getting worried now, maybe you should check up on her."

Natsu: "Yeah, I'm sick of waiting. I'm going to see if she's doing alright."

I state as I get up and hit my fist on the table. I wasn't just going to sit there and do nothing. I had to know how she was feeling.

Mirajane: "I hope she gets better."

Natsu: "Thanks."

Is the last thing I say before marching out of the guild. Walking to Lucy's place I can't help but feel worried. Fastening my pace by each step I take I end up running to her apartment. Seeing the open window not far away I quickly climb up and enter her room.

Turning my gaze, following her sweet scent of vanilla my eyes fall onto a huge lump of blankets. Walking towards the lump I gently pull off each layer one by one until I finally get a glimpse of the blonde. Her smooth skin was covered with sweat drops, coughing could be heard coming out of her lips.

Natsu: "Luce..?"

I say her name as I placed the back of my hand on her forehead. She was burning, her fever was one of the worst I've seen. When she said she was sick she meant it. Walking away to her kitchen I open up the freezer and grab a couple of ice packs. Sitting up the sick, sleepy, Lucy I place them both on her head and place a thermometer in between her lips, into her mouth.

My hands weren't crazy. She definitely was burning. Going back into the kitchen I grab a cook book she had laying nearby and look for a soup recipe. Once I find one I look for the ingredients and follow instructions for once in my life.

- 15 minutes later -

Natsu: "Lucy, this will make you feel better."

I say as I walk towards her the bowl of soup in my hands. Placing the bowl into her night stand, I place my hand on her shoulder and try to wake her up. She seemed to tired and sick to even open her eyes. Sighing I decide to feed the ill blonde the soup.

Natsu: "I understand you're sick but you better drink this up after all the hard work I did or I swear Lucy Heartfilia...Happy and I will dress up with your favorite clothes and do that play you hate again. "

I slowly feed her and she reacts a bit. Drinking it but still not speaking or opening her eyes. That whole day I spent it taking care of Luce. She was defenseless and needed me.

The blanket of stars were now pushing away the sun and taking over. I took a quick shower and was now drying my hair with a towel as I walked towards Lucy's bed. She seemed better then before. Yes, she's been resting all day long but right now it was calmer. Her temperature went down and the coughing could no longer be heard.

Natsu: "I'm glad you're feeling better."

I say with a small smile. Slowly turning away to walk over to the living room something unexpected then happened. A warm hand latched itself onto my right wrist.

Lucy: "Don't go..."

I heard Lucy's soft voice say to me in a begging and weak tone. Turning my gaze back I notice her still with her eyes closed. My smile reappeared as I took a seat on the edge of the bed, watching Lucy sleep while holding my wrist.

This touch...her touch...it's all I want. I thought as I gently pushed a couple of strands of hair away from her face. The moonlight passed through the window and shined a light on her beautiful complexion. Leaning down I couldn't hold myself back anymore... Placing a kiss on her head I now knew that I'd rather die by her side.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Hey guys! Craz4pandas here with a new chapter! Thank you so much for understanding my previous situation and not getting mad. You guys truly are the best readers and I feel lucky to have you all. U^^U

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the rest to come. Hehe. Until then! (=ω)

Votes⭐️

Comments 📲

Show some 💙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.5K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
1.2K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
369 5 1
A crush.. she cherished it.. longed for it. Oh, how she wanted him desperately. But someone else had him.. that women had him wrapped around her fing...