Serendipity Camila/You

Από camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... Περισσότερα

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 36•

27.9K 722 891
Από camrenkordied

A/N:: GONNA BE A BIT LONGER THAN USUAL 👀 key words (a bit)

Y/N's POV

*One week later*

"Camila! What do you want me to do?" I huffed frustrated with the way she's been nagging mostly about me not telling her I was leaving.

It's been a week and she makes slick comments about it and I didn't know what to do anymore. It wasn't like I didn't say anything at all and left I mean shit I even asked if she wanted to come with us for a leg of the tour. But noooo I should've just told her- just like what she's saying now.

"You should've told me Y/N." She crossed her arms staring me down as I packed for the tour.

"Okay I get that Cami I do and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I can't change that now. If I could take it back I would I would tell you the exact day I found out. But I didn't! I can't change it! Sorry." I said making sure I wasn't yelling at her because yelling wasn't going to do any good besides make my throat hurt and I couldn't have that.

"Unbelievable." She huffed sitting down on my bed while I packed my clothes.

The way you're acting is unbelievable.

I sighed heavily before standing up straight then sitting in my office chair looking at her.

"What's really going on Camila?" I asked and she frowned at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you mad at me really?" I asked her and she looked at me with a frown.

"I just wished you would've told me!"

"Yep I know that already but it's been a week and you're still mad at me for something I can't change. Baby I don't know what you want." I sighed in distress and she looked at me obviously still irritated.

"I'm trying to fix it okay? This is the one wrong thing I've done in this relationship and it's like the end of the world for you. I'm sorry I'm not perfect Camila I made a mistake but it's the only mistake I've made so please give me a break." I pleaded and she stood up sighing with me and I looked down at my feet.

"I just don't wanna lose you." She mumbled and I sighed looking up at her.

"You're keeping me around by arguing with me? It doesn't make sense babe." I said taking her hands in mine and pulling her into me.

"It's not healthy if a relationship never fights something's wrong with it then." She said and I looked into beautiful brown eyes.

"It's even more unhealthy when all we do is fight and I don't like arguing with you baby. I rather treat you like the princess you are and not worry or argue about anything." I said tucking a hair behind her ear and she leaned in kissing my lips.

"I don't want expensive things I just wanna be with you Y/NN. That's all I've ever wanted. To be yours and only yours. I don't care about your money." She whispered and I kissed her forehead then the tip of her nose.

"Then I'll spend whatever I wanna spend okay? It's not about my money either-I-I ugh." I stammered over my words before taking a deep breath.

"Cami?"

"Yes?"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked clearly then looking into her eyes and she paused as her index finger lovingly traced my features.

"I don't want you to go." She whispered tears springing to her eyes and I frowned a bit.

"Why?"

"B-Because Y/NN I-I can't fight with you. We're already arguing and if we argue when you're another country away it's not going to work. I-I'm scared Y/N. I love you so fucking much." She started to slowly cry and I wrapped my arms around her in a tight loving hug.

"I know how stressful different countries can be and I know you'll be a lot more busy than usual. I just can't lose connection. I can't lose you in any kind of way Y/N."

"I said you could come with me? We have extra bunks well my bunk is big enough for both of us." I suggested once again and she shook her head.

"I can't, my family are here and I can't leave again. It's supposed to be my break." She shrugged sadly and I tilted her head up kissing her lips softly.

"We'll figure something out babe okay? Like we always do. Just pretend I'll be gone for two months then another two months then another. It'll be okay." I tried comforting her and she pouted against my shoulder.

"And do you know how long it's been since we've had sex? Too long." She said and I chuckled kissing her cheek before standing up.

"Like I said we'll figure something out-"

I was cut off when I heard a guitar intro pop up out of nowhere indicating someone was calling Camila.

Have..... you.....ever....felt alone?
Do.....you.....still.....believe in love?

But do you like drugs, do you like drugs, yeah?
Well, me too, me too-

"Hey Laur." Camila answered which made me frown at her once again.

Why the fuck was Do You.. Lauren's ringtone?

I crossed my arms as I watched my girl laugh on the phone then I stopped I couldn't stand the thought of Lauren and Camila getting closer and closer. I turned to my suitcases and started to irritatedly pack which was a lot faster than I thought.

"Oh yeah of course let me see if she'll drop me off- no I didn't forget Laur we were just talking." Camila giggled biting her lip and I shook my head.

"Nothing important I'll be right there, okay I'll see you later bye." She giggled and hung up then looked my way while her smile dropped lightly which made my heart ache.

"Wow baby you packed fast." She giggled and I nodded zipping my suitcases up then taking to set them by the door.

"Yup." I said grabbing my keys and opening the door which made her frown.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere but I'm gonna drop you off to your girlfriend." I blurted out and she grabbed her purse glaring at me.

"For the last time Lauren isn't my girlfriend and she never will be. You're mine forever." She kissed my lips as she walked out and I locked the door.

"Sure feels like it." I mumbled sarcastically hoping she didn't hear it but I'm guessing she did by the way her shoulders slumped down sadly.

I walked ahead of her and walked down the stairs mad at this situation I guess my motto wasn't enough anymore, BE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND YOU CAN BE. I guess you can fuck the entire thing.

Getting in the car I started it up and reluctantly looked at Camila, "So where am I dropping you of-" I stopped myself once I saw her eyes red and watery.

"What? Why're you crying?" I asked instantly a bit panicked because I hated seeing her sad.

"You don't think w-we're gonna be together forever?" She asked with tears in her eyes and I felt my heart break as I sighed closing my eyes briefly.

"Babe I-I didn't mean it alright? I'm just being a smart ass." I said and leaned over caressing her cheeks as I wiped her tears.

"Why? I didn't do anything." She whispered and I kissed her lips sadly.

"Not yet anyways." I whispered which confused her even more.

"Now let's get you to Lauren." I said adjusting my seat as I withdrew a breath.

"She's at the small restaurant by my apartment." She mumbled and I nodded clearing my throat.

"Lunch date huh?"

"It's not a date Y/N we're friends." She rolled her eyes and I shook my head ignoring it.

"Mhm." I hummed and she looked at me irritated with my comeback.

"Why are you like this when it comes to Lauren? I said she's my friend what I can't be friends with her-"

"Camila just stop okay? Stop getting so defensive over this topic-"

"It's all we fight about Y/N!" She exclaimed and I bit my lip glancing at her.

"Then maybe you should look more into my feelings about you two than assuming I'm an asshole who doesn't want you around her cause that's far from the the truth."

"She loves you and it's like you're slowly slipping away from me." I admitted as I stopped at a stoplight and she abruptly but softly turned my head towards her.

"You really feel that way?" She asked in a whisper and I looked down sadly.

"Baby no." She whispered and rested her forehead on mine.

"I don't think you see it babe and it hurts. How would you feel if Erica still loved me? How would you if I started to spend almost all of my time with her now out of nowhere because she wants to be friends?" I whispered then she frowned and I hoped she'd slightly understand where I was coming from.

"But I don't love her." She whispered back and I sighed.

"I know you don't but that's not the point I can still see you give her more attention. Yes, I'm jealous okay? But Lauren is Lauren and I know for a fact she's trying too hard. And if you tell me she's being just a friend then I don't know what to say." I said separating from her so I could drive away and she's sighed lowly.

"You're right. I'm sorry." She admitted and I looked at her briefly.

"How am I right what'd she do?"

"She's tried to make a move a few times." She looked down sadly and I briefly clutched my steering wheel.

"And you still wanna be around her?" I mumbled and she took a deep breath while I turned down a street.

"Look..I want our friendship back. We were so close- closer than Dinah and I you know? I don't want her like that I just want our friendship."

You both were close like that because you LoVeD each other oh my god- calm down Y/N just calm down.

"Fine. But if she does one more thing you better tell me and if you don't I can't trust you Camila." I told her seriously and she nodded while I stopped in front of the outdoor/indoor restaurant.

"I promise I will." She said and I nodded stepping outside just to open her door for her.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and looked around but she turned my head towards her again.

"No matter what you think you need to know that I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." She said looking into my eyes and I nodded with a small smile.

"I will always love you Camila." I said and in the corner of my eye I saw Lauren step outside the restaurant.

I pulled her into me while she wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her lips. Maybe forty seconds later she moaned against my mouth as I bit her lip and she giggled separating.

"Here." She gave me a key and I frowned in confusion.

"I want you to be at the apartment when I come home with Lauren. Ally should be there." Camila said and I smiled nodding before giving her a kiss again.

"I love you babe." I said and she smiled at me.

"I love you more."

Impossible.

_

"It's been three hours Ally they can't be still eating." I frowned sitting on the couch eating Ally's sugar cookie that she just made.

"Hush Camila's faithful to you trust me she wouldn't break something just to have something with a girl that tore her down for no reason." Ally said without taking her attention off the TV and I sighed again.

"You're right I need to stop my trust issues are getting the best of me." I shook my head kicking my feet up and she cuddled into my arm as we watched Snapped on TruTV.

For someone who was all holy she sure loved a lot of murder shows.

As we were watching the show the back glass door slid open and I saw a familiar brunette walk in. She smiled at me and I frowned in confusion.

"Erica? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and she waved her phone at me before walking to the kitchen.

"Mani texted me saying that Ally made her cookies and I wasn't going to miss out so here I am." She said taking about five cookies from the pan and taking her sweatshirt off leaving her in a tight black tank top.

She skipped towards up as I accidentally gulped and she sat down next to me. She and Ally cuddled up to me and I rolled my eyes at how everyone seemed to cuddle with me. I was a badass I don't cuddle-

"You want someee?" Erica smirked evilly at me as if she knew what I was thinking.

"I had some already." I mumbled and she looked up at me with a small playful glare.

"Comee onnn you know you want ittt- ow!" She yelped surprised as I took the small cookie in my mouth while I bit her finger also.

"Meanie." She pouted and I started to laugh with Ally.

"You made some bomb ass cookies Ally." Erica commented while I nodded in agreement.

"Uh huh cool- OH my goodness! I can't believe he did that to her." Ally gasped and clapped her hands before eating the cookie from Erica's hand.

"She's not listening is she?" Erica asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope." I giggled with her and looked down at her as she smiled.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She asked biting the sugar cookie and my smile faded slightly.

"She's uh she's out with Lauren."

"Oh." She nodded her head slightly with a look on her face I knew all too well.

"I know that look." I commented knowing she was thinking the same way I was thinking.

"Nope, no you don't I have total faith and I 100% support this relationship." She said looking at the TV and nodding her head while I chuckled lightly.

"Well 90% support it cause I still think you're gorgeous." She said and I looked down at her while she looked up at me with a small pure smile

"Wow." I chuckled shaking my head and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Actually forget I said anything." She chuckled which made me quirk an eyebrow up.

"I really don't want Koala beating my ass for complimenting you. I do support your relationship though so don't think I'm being sarcastic." She said truthfully and I nodded with a smile.

"Of course. All though she'd probably have Lauren do it for her seeing as Lauren's a little puppy dog who will do anything for Camila nowadays." I said taking a sip of my soda can and Erica smirked before laughing.

"Shade." She bit her cookie showing her beautiful white teeth causing both of us to giggle.

Our laughter was cut off short while the door opened with a giggly Lauren and Camila. Erica smiled up at me before shoving a cookie in my mouth and laughing.

"Welcome back Camren." Erica smiled and then shoved her head into my neck.

Internally I was screaming at her for her to stop because I couldn't deal with Camila getting mad at me this time for something I didn't do. Then that's when Ally did it and I felt a little better seeing as Camila trusted Ally. Now it looked like we were all hanging like friends.

Sort of.

Camila cleared her throat and smiled at Lauren one last time before walking in front of me. Once she opened her mouth to say something Ally pushed her away with her leg.

"This is my show Mila!"

"I don't care it's a repeat anyway Y/N can you come here please?" She asked as she got pushed out of the way again.

"Yes mom." I whispered and Erica shook her head while I got up.

She walked to her room while I followed her close behind and once she closed her door behind me she turned to me. Her arms crossed, eyebrow quirked up while her posture was hardened. Ha. Knew it.

"Did you really have to invite Erica just because I was out with Lauren?" She asked while I sat on the edge of her bed.

"What? No. Erica came over because Normani invited her not me." I frowned up at her while she bit her lip irritated.

"Why isn't she out there then?" She asked like I was supposed to know and I almost laughed out of how stupid this argument was.

"I don't know she's with Dinah or sleeping again." I sighed looking at her while she looked at me like I wasn't telling her the truth.

You fucking serious right now? Why the fuck would I invite her over to YOUR apartment?!

"Come on do you really think I'm that petty? I mean shit I know I am sometimes but that's too much. I've been with Ally all day." I defended myself while she looked to the left with a hidden roll of her eyes.

"Okay." She forced out and I instantly started to get more frustrated which made me stand up again.

"Do you not believe me? Here. Look at the messages and the call log I haven't talked to Erica." I huffed digging in my back pocket before putting my phone matte black iPhone seven in her hand.

"I get it you don't have to-"

"My password is your birthday." I answered and she looked down at it before looking at me with a sigh.

"How about I go get her so she can tell you herself?" I said walking to her door and she grabbed my arm.

"Don't bring her into this." She hissed and I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"You brought her up by thinking I'd invite her over out of spite." I hissed back and walked out of her room and to the living room.

"Erica my sweet darling friend come with me please." I said sarcastically in front of Ally and Lauren but instead of waiting for her to say something I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.

Once we got into Camila's room I closed the door while Erica stood there awkwardly.

"Now...why're you here Erica-"

"Really Y/N? We don't have to do this-"

"No, no we're going to do this okay? I'm gonna prove to you I don't have anything to hide." I cut Camila off and she crossed her arms looking at me with a disproving frown.

"So Erica..explain."

"Uhm Mani texted me saying Ally made her cookies so yeah I never pass up any kind of food. I came over and Ally and Y/N were watching TV so I thought I would just join them. I never knocked by the way so Normani probably doesn't even know I'm here." Erica explained shrugging her shoulders looking at us weirdly.

"Okay. Look Y/N I'm sorry-"

"Yep-"

"Baby please I am."

"Whatever." I mumbled and I glanced at Erica who was watching us with a bored look.

"Uhm I'm gonna ask something." Erica cut in and we both looked at her with a small frown.

"Why?" I hissed at her and she scoffed.

"Well excuse me you're the one who brought me in this room because you're having issues with your girlfriend. So why the fuck are you guys fighting now?" Erica crossed her arms and I looked at Camila crossing my own arms.

"Someone thought I invited you over because Camila was out with Lauren."

"Oh my god." Erica rolled her eyes and sat down while she pulled both of us down with her.

"Okay we're gonna do this my way. No one speaks unless I tell you to okay? Okay."

"Camila? Honey? Let me put this down for you as slowly and clearly as I can so you can hear me. I don't love Y/N. I will never be with her again because it'd be too unhealthy. She's clearly moved on and I have too so just because I'm her ex girlfriend or first love doesn't mean she or I will call each other and come over to one another's apartments just to piss you or my future girlfriend off. Maybe you're feeling this way because Y/N is."

"I'm not saying you're not allowed to feel whatever you're feeling because you're not wrong for your emotions sweetie. But literally everyone of us in this house knows Lauren still loves you and still lowkey makes moves on you. Which gives Y/N the right to be angry and makes assumptions because she has an anxious mind which I take fault for. That's all my fault. Not hers."

"So I'll make you a deal cutie if you make sure to tell Lauren no each time she remotely romantically "innocently" touches you then I won't flirt or anything like that to Y/N. And it's only fair to take her out to lunch and a movie if Lauren takes you right? Of course as friends though." Erica finished and then she looks at both of us with a quirk of her eyebrows.

"And before you guys say anything Y/N doesn't tell me shit about your guy's relationship. We got ourselves some inside scoop shit, we meaning Amber and I. Natalie is on Ally's level non petty. Anyways like Y/N has said before your relationship is your relationship and no one else's. So don't fuck this up and I'm speaking to both of you."

"Focus on what's the main thing you've been arguing about and get rid of it."

"Why does this make me seem like the bad guy?" Camila said looking down sadly and Erica side.

"I'm sorry if you took it that way Mila but I never intentionally shot it towards you. Just letting you know what's up and what you don't have to worry about. I may not have been faithful to Y/N in our relationship but I'll be faithful to her happiness. Take a deep breath and realize what you got in front of you." Erica smiled softly and kissed Camila's cheek quickly before walking away.

"Fuck." We both breathed out at the same time.

She looked up at me and smiled lightly while I stood up looking down at her I took her hands in mine and pulled her up with me. She smiled against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace. She softly withdrew a breath and I gently kissed her head as she clutched onto the back of my shirt.

"I love you." She mumbled while she looked up at me and I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you too baby." I whispered and kissed her lips softly which made her smile.

Hopefully these petty arguments are gonna stop.

_________________________

Don't worry y'all get smut next chapter...probably wasn't worried till now but eh at least you'll get it lmao

Hope you enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 3,949

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
51.5K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...