Unexpected Plans of Destiny✔️

By fizalicious101

He yanked my body back to him as I was about leave. My soft body collapsed into his hard rock one. Shivers ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 • First Meeting
Chapter 2 • Hangover
Chapter 3 • In The Wolf's Den
Chapter 4 • Feelings
Chapter 5 • Crazy Family
Chapter 6 • First Kiss
Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends
Chapter 8 • A Deal is a Deal!
Chapter 9 • Moving In
Chapter 10 • Jealousy
Chapter 11 • Realization
Chapter 12 • Just Friends?
Chapter 13 • Netflix & Chillin'
Chapter 14 • Shocking Events
Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?
Chapter 16 • Embarrasing Moment
Chapter 17 • Before it is too late!
Chapter 18 • A day without you is like a year without rain
Chapter 19 • He LOVES You
Chapter 20 • The Merger
Chapter 21 • House Hunting
Chapter 22 • Armaan, The Jerk
Chapter 23 • Love Confessed
A/N
Chapter 24 • Who is Riddhima's Fiancé?
Chapter 25 • Arjun Jocker
Chapter 26 • I Love You Dammit!
Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta
Chapter 29 • Together?
Chapter 30 • The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase
Chapter 32 • He's Mine
Chapter 33 • Crazy in Love
Chapter 34 • Conversations & Revelations
Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 27 • I fucked up!

12.8K 471 19
By fizalicious101

Chapter 27 • I fucked up!

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V (hehehe finally😈)

"So they're coming?" I asked my sister Priya, as she sprayed her perfume on. My brother-in-law, Nikhil, was sitting on the bed tying his shoe laces.

"Why so desperate Ammy? Hold it! You'll see your lady love!" Priya winked at me making me frowned.

"She's not my lady love! I-" I said trying to control the heat that was forming up on my cheeks. Yes, whole family knew about my liking for Riddhima, Neha included.

So, the engagement and the wedding is all fake. Neha and dad had came up with this stupid plan to make Riddhima confess her feelings.

I know y'all are now confused right now! Don't worry! I will explain everything!

So when we went to Maldives, on our last day there, Neha proposed me for marriage, but I told her off. I was the never the type of guy who would get married and settle down. Then, she asked me about Riddhima and I told who she was. Later, she told everybody about Riddhima. Dad was on the moon knowing that I had feelings for Riddhima. In their words, I was finally in love, and in mine, I was not in love, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE RIDDHIMA ALL TO MYSELF!

When Riddhima and I were going to the ring shop, I had taken one of her rings, and brought it with me. So when that ring she tried on, was one size smaller than hers. Yes! I did that on purpose. Since I was wasn't receiving any green signal from Riddhima about our relationship, Neha decided to take her dress shopping.

Neha, and I were talking in the bridal dress shop about our plan when we saw Riddhima in a wedding gown. Oh my god! I had flipped all my shit! She was looking stunning in that dress.

Little did I know that my dream would fall down the drain. I was shocked to know that Riddhima had a boyfriend. Probably her stupid boss, Steve. So now, I forced my sister to arrange a dinner so I can see who is that asshole who stealing my Riddhima from me.

******************************

Arjun Jocker.

That's who is Riddhima's Boyfriend!

He is a very succesfull business man like me though his business empire is one of dad's empire's rivals. I know him but he doesn't know me because I have met with his dad during a meeting but he wasn't there.

She is leaving me for another rich man?

Is she one of those gold diggers?

No!

Than why did she agree so easily to live with you?

Arghhhhh...I'm going to go crazy! What have you done to me Riddhima?

**************************

As soon as she got up to go outside, I excused myself and went after her. I needed answers. I had to confront her about her plans.

"Congratulations!" I said walking towards her, making her turn around. "That ring that you have on your ring finger, looks like deja vù!" I mocked.

The colour of her face drained as if I had caught a lie.

"You know you're doing a really good job! At BEING A WHORE! You know, flirting with your boss Steve, hugging him, Kissing me, living with me, And then getting engaged to another rich guy. When you saw that I was taken, you went to another rich guy! You're such a GOLD DIGGER WHORE WITH A NAÏVE FACE!" I spat out making sure I said everything to lift the burden of my heart. After seeing her with the guy....don't even get me started.

There you go!

Before anything else could happen, I felt something hard against my cheek.

She slapped me.

She slapped me real hard.

So hard that my head started to spin 360 degrees.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I NEVER FLIRTED WITH STEVE, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO LIVE WITH YOU, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KISSED ME FIRST! YOU THREATENED MY DAD'S BUSINESS! STEVE IS GAY, BY THE WAY! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A WHORE! WE'RE NOT IN ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP! AND FOR YOUR SATISFACTION, I'M NOT ENGAGED TO ARJUN! HE IS JUST HERE TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS.....BECAUSE....BECAUSE I LOVE U DAMMIT!" She screamed at me making my heart stop.

She....

She LOVES ME?

The next few minutes passed in silence. She just looked shockingly at me. All the colour from my face had drained. I looked at her ring finger and as she tried to pull that the ring off.

"I don't need this stupid ring at all!" She spat grabbing my hand, slamming the ring in my hand.

She turned around to go but stopped. I followed her eyes and. I saw Arjun standing with his hands into a fist. He heard everything?

She ran from there without saying anything. The next thing that happened, was a hard punch from Arjun.

On the same cheek where she slapped!

Isn't that enough pain for one day?

"You're such a bastard!" He said gritting his teeth and running after her.

********************************

"ANNIE!" I screamed, as soon as I entered the living room. I was looking everywhere for Riddhima but she was nowhere to be found.

"Did Riddhima come home?" I asked trying to catch my breath, as Annie ran out from the kitchen.

"Armaan, she did come but she took all her belongings and left!" She said confusingly.

Oh shit!

I ran towards her room and opened her wardrobe. Her clothes were still there, than what did she take?

After scanning her wardrobe fully, I sat down on the bench that was placed in the middle of her walk-in closet.

She didn't take her stuff, she ONLY took the ones that she brought from her dad's house before moving. She left everything I gave her.

What have I done?

I rubbed my temple and tried to think what to do next and where to find her. I took put my phone and pressed Rahul's number!

"COME.TO.MY.PENTHOUSE.RIGHT.NOW!" Before I could say anything, Rahul spat out harshly and cut the call.

********************************

"Do you have ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" His voice got louder by each word he spoke.

"SHE LOVED YOU! SHE FRICKIN LOVED YOU ARMAAN! AND YOU JUST BROKE HER HEART? YOU COMPARED HER TO THOSE LOW GIRLS THAT YOU SLEPT WITH? YOU CALLED HER A GOLD DIGGER?" Rahul screamed throwing a glass down make it shatter while I rubbed my forehead.

"I'm sorry Rahul! I didn't know what I was doing! I got jealous seeing her with him man!" I said in frustration pulling my hair only to earn a glare back from him!

"You're sorry?" He laughed sarcastically, "YOU CALLED HER A WHORE ARMAAN! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW STRONG OF AN INSULT THAT IS? SHE LOVES YOU AND IN RETURN YOU CALL HER THAT TOO?" He screamed. By now both of our faces were red with anger!

"I LOVE HER DUDE! AND I'LL GIVE UP ANYTHING TO GET HER BACK TO ME! JUST.HELP.ME!" I screamed really loud and he looked at me shockingly. "Just please help me find her!" I said breathing heavily as I felt my eyes wet.

Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang and he went to open the door. Muskaan was standing there with a relieved expression. 

" I found her!" She sighed coming inside. 

"Where is she?" I ran up to her with worried expression. She looked disgustingly at me. 

"Its okay baby you can tell him!" Rahul assured her putting and arm around her shoulders. 

"IN BUFFALO!" She said.

SHE MOVED TO ANOTHER CITY JUST TO STAY AWAY WITH ME?

********************************************************************

Hola People!!!!!!!!!!!!

ik im late.....im sorry

From the next chapters, I'll be writing in third person's p.o.v. 

 I find it easier to write in narrator's p.o.v. than in the characters'.

Thats its for now!

Do comment and vote/like.

Love y'all

humaira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
393 17 8
"Bend Over! Right now!"....His ravenousness and need evident in his tone. "On the table?", I asked with nervousness. He couldn't wait to respond and...
154K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...