Drunk In Love || Beyonce & C...

By ChocolateCocaine

Dealing with a rough and heart breaking divorce, Beyoncé Knowles decides to just focus on her music. No relat... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Attention!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
New Story
Please read.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Read
Final Decision
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important Message To All Readers!
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Three

4.3K 148 67
By ChocolateCocaine

Beyoncé

   I woke up at about 6:45 p.m with a pounding headache. I think I had way too much to drink last night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. It felt good to get the aftertaste of liquor out of my mouth. I threw my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my phone and then jogged down my long spiral staircase going to the kitchen.

  I put on a pot of coffee. Hopefully it would help me with my headache. When it was done I poured me a cup, adding sugar and my favorite Peppermint creamer. Just the smell of it had me feeling better already. I took my coffee to the living room and then turned on the t.v. I flipped through a few channels then came across TMZ.

"So Beyoncé announces that she's getting a divorce from Jay-Z.", one of the guys said.

"Wait that was real?"

"She said that he cheated on her on multiple occasions, and that they've grown apart over the years. I personally think that she's doing the right thing. Most female stars would stick around and continue to get mistreated.", The guy said.

Yeah and that definitely wasn't me.

"I agree. I mean do you know how many people would literally kill to be with Beyoncé? And he has her and then just goes out and cheats on her? With who? I wanna see what this chick got on Bey."

I chuckled a little bit and then turned the channel. The Breakfast Club's segment was on. Chris brown was on here and at the bottom of the screen said Topic: Beyoncé Announced Divorce.

Damn, was everybody talking about this divorce? I sipped my coffee and listened to what he had to say.

"They ought to bash that nigga. Like, no disrespect to him cause as an artist I look up to him. You know? He's real creative, but when it comes to the personal shit? He pisses me off man. Who in they right mind would cheat on Queen Bey? The finest woman in the world. She's so damn beautiful. And besides her looks she's a talented, amazing artist and just an inspiration to all these young females today. She's all that and more.", he said.

I smiled a little at his words.

"Damn, that was deep Chris.", Angela said to him.

"That's cause he got a crush on Bey. Y'all remember last time he was here he said that she was his childhood crush and shit.", Dj envy added.

Chris smiled and bit his lip in embarrassment. "Yo that was like five years ago."

Envy laughed. "So? Last month you put her up on instagram as your WCW. You ain't that slick my dude."

"Yeah . . . Bey still is my baby.", he cheezed.

They all began laughing. Chris Brown had a crush on me? That's . . . interesting.

"But I'm upset at Jay for real. How could you treat a woman like that the way that you did? That don't make sense to me. If Beyoncé was my wife or even my girl, she'd get nothing but the world from me and that's real shit.", he shrugged.

"Since you saying all that then why don't you try to get at her Chris. You'd probably have a better chance with her than anybody else.", Angela said.

"Bey don't . . . want a guy like me. My past is shitty. She probably wouldn't want to deal with all that.", he said shaking his head no.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Beyoncé doesn't seem like a judgmental woman. It's rare that you see the Queen having an opinion on what happens in people's personal lives."

Chris was silent for a moment. "I don't know."

"Give it a shot."

He started smiling from ear to ear. "Aight, but if I do it'll be as friends. She going through enough right now so I think a friend is what she'll need. Not a man, y'all tryna set me up for failure.", he joked.

I found myself smiling. Chris was hella cute and even if I was going through a divorce right now, it wouldn't hurt to have some male company. He seemed like a nice dude. I grabbed my phone to see a bunch of twitter and instagram notifications. Chris' interview was trending fast and almost over 2 million people mentioned me in it. I laughed at a comment that said. "Chris stepping up. No more #Jayonce 👎🏽 From now on its #CHREYONCE 😛😍❤️" .

These fans are something else. I saw that my manager Elijah was calling me so I picked up.

"Hey Elijah"

"All of social media is blowing up with Chris' interview about you. People are eating this up.", he said.

I sipped more of my coffee and nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"Go out with him Beyoncé.", He suggested.

"Nooooo."

"Oh come on. Both of your fans are dying to see the two of you hook up. They'll love it and it'll definitely prove everyone that said you wouldn't ever get over Jay wrong."

"I don't have to prove anything to anybody. And I could care less about whoever the hell said that. I'm cool." , I hung up.

Ding Dong

My doorbell rung. It had to be somebody I knew, otherwise Julius, my bodyguard wouldn't have let them past the gate. I sat my mug on the table and hopped up opening the door to see Nicki and Rih. I screamed, surprised that they were here. I haven't seen them in months due to all of our work schedules.

"Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming? Y'all ain't really here are y'all?", I grabbed them and pulled them inside and jumped on them.

"Oh my goodness Bey. We missed you so much.", Nicki said.

"No I missed you guys more", I kissed them all over there faces.

"Yes, I love your kisses. Gimmie more.", Rih said. I laughed and kissed her cheeks a few more times.

"What are you guys doing here?", I asked. They sat down on the couch across from me.

"I just got done touring and Rih isn't doing anything right now so, here we are. I'm having a party tonight at my place and anybody is invited. I want you there.", Nicki said.

"A party for?"

"I just spent a whole year of my life touring the world and I finally have a break. That calls for a celebration if you ask me."

"It wouldn't be a party without you there Bey. And you need to celebrate being a single woman again.", Rih he said.

Single woman? I liked that title. It had a nice ring to it.

I smiled at them. "Aight, I'm in BUT all I'm drinking tonight is water. I had enough to drink last night, woke up with a big headache.", I sighed.

"Oh so you already started celebrating?", Rih asked.

"Nahhh. I just needed to get my mind off things so I went out to Bamboo and had some alone time." I shrugged.

"Understandable."

"Onto other topics. What's going on with you and Chris?", Rih asked with a smirk on her face. The both of them leaned in waiting for my answer.

"Nothing.", I laughed.

"Bullshit, did you see his interview? He basically chumped Jay for you.", Nicki said.

"A lot of people chumped him. No difference."

"Bey you can't even lie and say you not feeling him.", Rih added.

"I don't even know Chris like that. I seen him at a few award shows back then but that's it."

"Well he's clearly feeling you. Let that man dip his honey comb in that Beyhive.", Nicki said.

I started laughing at her play on words. This is why I missed my girls. They always kept me laughing and smiling.

"Enough about Chris. What time is this party starting?", I asked her picking my coffee mug back up. 

"8:00 on the dot. Don't be late.", Nicki said.

"I'm never late."

"She ain't lying.", Rih said to Nicki. I laughed.

"Well y'all better get going. It's 7:00 now", I said looked up at my wall clock.

They hopped up. "Okay Bey. We'll see you later", Rih said. We shared hugs and kisses and then they left. I turned my tv off and grabbed my phone, jogging up the stairs. I went into my walk-in closet and looked around for something to wear. I settled on a jean shirt, a pair of jeans and some jean material heels. I took another quick shower, put on some Cherry Blossom lotion, then got dressed.  I put on light make up and straighten my hair. I put on a sweater and perfume. By time I was done it was 7:45. I grabbed my phone off the charger and put it in my clutch. I went downstairs and outside where Julius was waiting for me.

"You want me to drive you to the party?", He asked.

"Nah, you do so much for me already Julius. I'll drive myself.", I said. He nodded.

"Okay. Call me if you need me", he said. I walked to my all white Benz and hopped in. I took the keys from off the dashboard where I kept them and started my engine. I pulled out of my driveway and was on my way to Nicki's house.

~

Chris

  Nicki's party was lit. It only had just started and a lot of people were here. Trey planned on getting fucked up and that's exactly what he was doing. I took another sip of my beer as he took damn near his 8th shot to the head.

"Trey."

He looked at me. "Wassup?"

"Slow down man. I'm not driving your drunk ass home.", I said.

"That's cool. I'm staying with Nicki tonight anyway.", he cheezed.

"For real? Okay, I see you bruh.", I dapped him.

"Yeah. I'm tryna get in them damn panties tonight man. She ain't gimmie none since she been on tour and I'm already going through withdrawals."

I looked at him confusingly."What you mean? You hit man?"

"Yeah. Me and Nicki been fucking around for a while now. Just never told nobody, that's how shit get fucked up.", he said.

"Y'all together or something?"

"Naw, She don't want a relationship and neither do I. She get dick when she want it and vice versa. We cool."

I dapped him again as we both laughed. "Yo it's getting hot up in this joint. Let's go outside real quick.", he suggested.

"That's that liquor nigga."

We walked through everybody and out the door. A lot of people were out here as well. Nicki was standing on the grass with Rih. We walked over to them.

"You drunk?.", Nicki asked Trey. He shrugged.

"I don't know. Probably a lil' bit.", He said then wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Treyyyy. Not in public.", She giggled as he kissed her neck. He sucked his teeth.

"Man fuck these people, I don't care."

An all white 2018 G-Class SUV Mercedes Benz pulled up in Nicki's driveway.

"Who that?", Trey asked.

Whoever it was had mad taste in cars. I didn't even have that car yet. The car parked and the engine turned off.

"That's Bey.", Rih said.

Bey? She was coming tonight? How come I didn't know? She stepped out the car looking real fine in her jean outfit. As she walked up to us it was like she was walking in slow motion. She had fierceness in her walk. Shit was turning me on a lil bit.

"Hey guys.", she greeted us. Nicki and Rih gave her hugs and kisses.

"Wassup Bey.", Trey said to her.

"Hey Trey.", She greeted him back and then looked at me. "Hi Chris.", she smiled.

"Hey."

She opened her arms for me to give her a hug. I hesitated.

"You sure it's safe to hug you? Cause your body guard be on people ass when they touch you.", I said. She laughed and pulled me in anyway. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. Her body felt good pressed up against mine and she smelled so good. I swear it took everything in me to not get hard.

"Are y'all gonna hug forever?", Nicki asked.

"Shut up Nicki, Let them vibe. They about to be husband and wife soon. Look at em' wearing jean outfits and shit.", Trey said.

Bey pulled away from me and smiled at the fact that we did match.

"Okay I need a drink.", Rih said going into the house.

"I second that.", Trey said.

We all walked back into the house and got drinks. Nicki, Bey and Rih went into another area of the house to talk. I couldn't help but stare at her. Beyoncé has always been attractive to me, ever since I was younger. But for some reason, now that she's getting a divorce it made her more attractive. I continued to watch her as she smiled and laughed with them.

"Stop staring man. You look like a creep.", Trey said. I laughed and shrugged. I honestly didn't care.

"Yo wassup.", August came in with a big grin on his face. He dapped us up.

"Whea' da hoes at?", he said.

"Nigga don't start none of that shit up in here. Rih right over there with Bey and Nicki. If she find out you acting up you know she gone kill ya ass.", I said to him.

August and Rih have been going out for a year now. Their relationship had a lot of bumps in the road. The shit was hella complicated. But it wasn't my business unless August told us about it.

"Ion care 'bout dat girl mane. She on sum shit and Ion have time for it.", he shrugged and grabbed a beer out the cooler.

"Y'all need to just break up if y'all can't work shit out. No point in making each other unhappy.", Trey added.

"Nah, Ha pussy too good mane.", he sipped the beer.

I shook my head. Niggas do anything for some pussy. I sipped some more of my beer and turned my attention back to Beyoncé. Not that I wanted to, but it was as if my eyes kept making their way over to her on their own.

"Just go holla at her Chris. You staring her down ain't doing shit.", Trey said. I sighed.

"I can't.", I said.

"Why? Yo ass scared or sumn?", August asked.

"Fuck no I'm not scared. That shit not in my vocabulary."

"Den what is it mane?"

"I'm tryna be respectful. She going through a divorce with a man she was with half her damn life. Y'all don't think that might be hard for her? The fuck I look like tryna come at her if she ain't even officially single yet.", I said.

I shook my head again and walked away from them. They my boys but sometimes they got on my last nerve. I pushed past the people in my way and went into Nicki's den. She had a T.V in here along with a bar and two love seats. I saw a remote on the side of couch. I sat down and turned on the T.V. Just as I expected, My interview with The Breakfast Club. This shit was everywhere, blowing up on every social media. I let out a breath and dimmed the lights, slumping in the couch. I closed my eyes ready let sleep takeover me.

"Wow, I didn't take you for a party pooper", I heard a voice say behind me. I sat back up and saw Beyoncé walking through the door.

"Not usually.", I said.

She sat next to me and laid back on the couch. She looked tired as well.

"I saw you walk away from Trey and August, you looked upset. Everything okay?", she asked.

Beyoncé was concerned about me?

"Tell me what's wrong.", she said.

I sat back on the couch like she was. "Well it's just that, I feel like everyone pressuring us to get together. Trey and August included. When I said those things about you in my interview I meant in a nice way. I never said I wanted to be with you-. . ."

"You don't want to be with me Chris?", she asked raising her brow.

"No. I mean yeah! I mean-. . ."

"I'm just playing with you.", she laughed. "I know what you mean and what you meant by what you said in your interview. I actually want to thank you for what you said. It was sweet, respectful and also kinda cute.", she smiled.

"It was all true and I'm not one to speak on anyone's relationship but Beyoncé any man that treat you like that ain't shit. You too good for him, and I'm sure you understand that since your divorcing him. Are you doing okay with that?", I asked.

She sighed. "You're the first person that asked me how I'm doing. I appreciate that but I don't want to talk about it, I'm okay though to answer your question. Thanks for caring.", she smiled again.

It amazed me how she could be going through so much but smile anyways. It wasn't a forced smile either. It was genuine and beautiful.

"Beyoncé, you are so damn gorgeous", I said staring into her brown eyes.

"Thank you Chris. You're sweet".

"You don't even look hurt or heartbroken. That's a true talent." , I said.

"I came out tonight to have fun with my girls and that's what I plan to do." She grabbed my hand and stood up. "Come on. Let's go have some fun."

"Uh, nah. I think Ima stay in here-"

"Come on Chris."

"Bey, I'm tired-", she cut me off again.

"For me.", she poked out her bottom lip. It was hard to resist. She was so cute.

"Aight fine. Only for you though.", I said grinning. She squeezed my hand tighter.

"Come on." She pulled me out the den and over to the bar.

"What you want to drink?", She asked.

I held up my now empty beer bottle. "Another one of these will be just fine."

"How can guys drink that stuff? It's disgusting.", she said while handing me another one. I cracked it open and took a sip.

"You wanna try it?"

"Hell no.", she scrunched up her nose and I laughed.

"You're so cute." I blurted out.

"And you are just full of compliments tonight.", She said.

I bit my lip trying to keep from saying anything else. "Sorry, it's just pouring out of me."

Nicki and Trey came over with Jell-O shots in their hands. "Y'all seem to be having a lot of fun.", Nicki said. Me and Bey both looked at each other with smiles on our faces. I was definitely enjoying her company. She was more cool and down to earth than I expected.

"Yeah, Chris is a really cute guy. I mean cool guy, didn't mean to say cute.", she laughed and so did the rest of us.

"Oh so I'm not cute?", I asked pretending to be hurt by her words. "No. Cute is for puppies, your a grown man right?"

"You damn right.", I said.

"Then your not cute, more like sexy." she said nonchalantly.

"I actually like that better."

Nicki gave us the Jell-O shots and we downed them. For about another two hours, we all just stood at the bar joking, laughing, talking about old memories in our lives and just having a good time as friends. When I first came out tonight I wasn't feeling it, but being around Bey changed my whole mood. She was like a breath of fresh air.

It was getting late and people started leaving. Rih and August left without saying anything to any of us. I helped Nicki clean up the living room of all the beer bottles and any other trash. Beyoncé was on the couch sleep with her phone in her hand.

"Chris, can you take her home for me?.", Nicki asked.

"I'm way ahead of you Nick." , I walked over and took her phone out her hand putting it in my pocket. I picked her up bridal style, she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I thought she was gonna be heavy but to my surprise she was light. I looked down at her for a minute. I said this plenty of times and I'm gonna keep saying it. Beyoncé was beautiful as hell, especially while she slept. Little beauty marks were scattered across her left cheek and her neck. I never noticed them till up close.

"Chris, are you gonna stare at her or get her to her car.", Nicki laughed.

"Sorry Nick. I got distracted for a minute.", I said. I walked out the house to Bey's car, putting her in the passengers side and closing the door. Then I got in the drivers side and got her keys from the dash board. I started the car and pulled out of Nicki's driveway. I didn't know where Bey lived.

"Beyoncé . . . Bey.", I grabbed her thigh and squeezed it, only for her to let out a soft moan. I took my hand off her thigh and tapped her shoulder.

"Bey wake up. I need to know where you live.", I said. Her eyes slightly opened. "What?"

"Where do you live? I'm taking you home so you can get some sleep."

"471 Mobly Drive.", she sleepily said.

"Aight. You can go back to sleep I gotchu." I rubbed her thigh. I don't know why but my hands just kept going to her thighs. She grabbed my hand and intertwined hers with mine then fell back asleep.

This girl had me feeling some type of way. Spent one night with her and I feel as though she got me wrapped around her finger already. When I made it to her house I pulled up to the gate.

"Who you?", The guard asked.

"Chris Brown. Bey was at Nicki's party and fell asleep so I'm just bringing her home", I said. He nodded and opened the gate. I pulled into her driveway parking infront of her house.

"Bey, Your home. Beyoncé", I shook her awake. She stretched looking at me.

"You brought me home?", she asked.

"Yeah. You looked tired as hell and I didn't trust you to drive yourself.", I joked.

"Thanks Chris.", She said. "No problem Bey." We both got out. "I had fun with you tonight. I haven't smiled this much in a while. I appreciate your company, you helped me enjoy myself even though I'm not doing too great right now. So thank you.", she smiled pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist. We stood there for a good minute, embracing each other. She felt so good in my arms, like this was where she belonged.

"I also had a fun night with you. As I said in my interview I would ask you out . . . as a friend of course.", I said pulling away from the hug.

"I was wondering when you'd ask.", she lightly punched my chest.

I smirked and put my hands in my pocket. "So, as a friend would you like to go out with me sometime?"

She nodded. "I would love to go out with you, Chris. I need your number though." I took her phone from my pocket and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She unlocked it and then gave it back to me. I put my number in and saved it as 'Breezy 🌬' .

"Whenever you feel like it, just text me aight?", I said.

She pulled me in for another quick hug. "I'll definitely text you soon Chris. Thanks for making me smile.", she kissed my cheek softly. 

"Anything for you."

"Goodnight Chris."

I watched her go into her house then walked back down the driveway. Her guard let me out again. I didn't live too far from here surprisingly. I thought Beyoncé would've lived in some secluded area but I was wrong. My phone dinged. I pulled it out to see a text from an unknown number.

Get home safe 😘 ~ Bey

I smiled. She was serious when she said soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 475 47
Sequal to Jayonce Divorce. Last time, it was a dream. But what is it a vision of their future?...All changes when a man named Chris Brown comes into...
493K 18.3K 104
"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, you doubt me. I'm like a fool contemplatin...
13.1K 394 50
Beyoncé's love life has always been interesting. Since 16 years old, the pop star had been dating entertainer Chris Brown up until age 22 when both h...
54.2K 1.1K 13
An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just divorced Famous rapper Jay Z and is wanting...