Forgotten Memories: Vampire k...

By Blackenflames

Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin en... More

Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)
~what keeps me going
~what am I? chop liver?
~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name
THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT
I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!
Um...I'm a werewolf
Is there such thing as blood crack?
The horrible artist
C-CUP Friends.
A student in the night class
Blood tablets
It's because she's my friend
Unless you don't want him anymore
actions speak louder than words
Blood Tablets
Your death is near
I'll be stuck to you like glue!
~Death of the Queen
3 letters can change your life forever
Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.
Restoring the broken rose part 1
Restoring the broken rose Part 2
Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

It was Me and Him

2.8K 166 37
By Blackenflames

A/N Trying to update as fast I can. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter though. I'm loving the Reviews. Inspires me to post my chapters. :)

Life… Sucks. It’s as simple as that. I can’t even comprehend how piss I am. I’m enslaved once more to Sara, right where I started. Its as though I’m going back in circles. Never stopping, never finding an ounce of happiness to heal my wounds. To put the rotten cherry on top of my fat free melted sunday, Maria is going to snatch Zero away. Now here’s my problem with this whole scenario, I’m jealous. Yes, I hate to admit and it feels like sour lumps of rotten pickles down my throat. I’m jealous when I know I shouldn’t be jealous because he was never mine to begin with. Another thing is I mention multiple times that I hated that hunter with his cruel and perverted personality. So it would be hypocritical of me to start a bitch fit at Maria when she’s right…

I did let him go as if i didn’t want him. But the truth to the matter of all this is, is that I do want him. I want him really bad. The sad story is I can't have him because I have a chain around my neck yielding me from him.

Okay...I need cool down. Taking stroll outside maybe that’ll keep me of the Zero train. It’s been eating at me. I know the day class is out but drinking from the pureblood helped quench my thirst a bit. Although I heard somewhere that if you drink from a person you're deeply in love with, you’ll only hunger for there blood alone. I don’t know if thats true or not but it could be true.

Outside of the school, the sun shining on my cheeks never felt so good on a vampire. The whole thing about vampires hating the sun was one big joke. Sure those who were born into being a vampire aren’t use to it but if you're like me and are outside constantly then the sun is no biggie. Cross Academy had small forest behind the school. Wanting to explore and have a sense of peace I walked to that direction.

The smell of pine trees grown more as I went deeper into the woods. Beams of sunlight would shoot from the branches often. This place felt so comfortable so familiar…

Stumbling on pile dirt, I fell face first. Yup...This is a cruddy day. It couldn’t get any worse than this can't it? Spitting out the leftover grass that fell in my mouth from the fall, I lifted myself cooly. Why is there pile dirt right where I am walking?! Seriously, whatever squirrel was trying to hide their stash of nuts need to be somewhere away from the trail like Mother Nature intended.

“I wonder how many nuts did this stupid squirrel…I should move them to piss him off!” I muttered to myself. Kicking the dirt off with my boots, it came clear that there was no nuts under the ground. Once my boot hit something hard and fluff, I jumped back. Regaining my courage I slid some of the dirt off, revealing an animal.

“It’s a grave” I whispered. The body was already decaying. Who’s dog is this? It couldn’t be anyone from the night class, thats one thing I’m pretty right about. Day class? Possible. A red collar was still remaining on his black and white fur. Like I thought the tag was there, carved in silver spelling Hatchi.

“Hatchi” I read again. Those words feel funny when I say it. Hatchi...Hatchi...Hatchi, I repeated in my mind. Nothing was coming, memories or thoughts. But this name was itching on the side of my brain.

“Did your owner at least bring you flowers?” I asked to the dog that was once named Hatchi. Only seeing dead dandy lion, there was no sort of memorial for this poor dog. Remembering that the Headmaster held a garden in the campus.

“How does Roses sound?” I smiled. Yeah...Roses sound good for Hatchi. Pouring back the dirt that I destroyed. Patting more extra more fresh dirt on the grave, I found a large stone next to a broken tree. Every dead person needs tomb stone.

You honestly don’t remember your own friend, Rin

Yelling a small yelp from the sudden voice, I searched around to find who was with me. Hoping it was all in my head, I returned back to the campus to retrieve Hatchi’s roses.

Okay getting back to the school was the easy part but getting past the hunters is kind of the hard part. I need to get near the headmaster’s office. Now I couldn’t go straight through because that would be stupid, I already know that guy with the eye patch or the one with red hair is over at the entrance. So I decided to break...few rules that I have already broken. ^_^

I am going to walk over the day class during the time there in class. Yes mam, I’m going to do do it!  “My Rin rule over rules the handbook” I smiled to myself. Hey that’s pretty good catch phrase. I should say it more often.

The Rin Rule? Really, Rin?

“Who's there” I yelled only hearing the echoing of the forest. Okay, thats it I’m insane. I’m clearly just nuts.

I’m over here Rin

Turning my head slowly, I first saw nothing. Then I saw her, the women from the cemetery wearing the same yellow polka-dotted sun dress.

“THE FOREST IS HAUNTED!!” I shouted, walking ten steps back from the ghost. The spirit only shook her head ashamed.

I had a feeling if I showed myself you’ll react this way….You’re gonna run aren't you” She sighed. Nodding my head shakily terrified of what she might do to me.

“Well run, you need the exercise” She chuckled.

With that I sprinted, screaming bloody murder. I didn’t even took it offensive when she mentioned my weight. I just ran like the wind. A very slow wind to be precise.

Now I swear, when I was running I wasn't aware of what was in front me. I was more concern about the blood thirsty ghost trying to eat my soul. My body slammed against someones back. Whoever it was surely were weak causing us to both stumble and fall on top of each other.

Pushing myself up from the ground I was introduced with gun to my forehead. Does this situation seems familiar. “Is it just me or is your anti-vampire gun happy to see me”I grinned. Zero lifted himself up from the bench where he was resting.

“You two need to go back to your nest” Zero said.

“Hey, I’m not a bird, and If I was one, I would be big Birdie!” I snapped. How dare he calls me bird! I’m more than that, I’m an immortal!

“Ah… I don’t know how to go back” She stuttered.

“Ah how to go back to hell, well you take a left turn and then you take the escalators down until you see the Flaming core of the Earth.  And when you see Satan and his fallen angels thats when you know you're there” I smiled. Yes, I’m being bitter, but come on, she should know not to make me an enemy.

“That was quite mean, Rin. And you complain about me” Zero said quirking an eyebrow.

“ I can be a hypocrite at times, sue me” I shrugged.

“What are you doing outside then Rin. I’m here because i was lost” Maria said narrowing her eyes at me. Oh...if looks can kill.

“Well, I have good explanation...You see i’ve been reading the handbook” I said pulling out the night class rule book from the front of my jacket’s pocket. Tapping the hardcover, indicating that I’ve read the book.

“You see here, it says in article 35 that the Rin rules over rules the handbooks” I grinned cheekily. Maria only scowled while Zero’s eyes went wide. With that I ran off, knowing the hunter was going to either to catch me and drag me back. Unfortunately Maria was going to keep Zero busy. You see she is good for something, other than pissing me off.  

                                                                                            ~XXX~

So um… The headmaster wasn’t so pleased with cutting his roses in his garden. He cried himself a river and I earned 5 minutes in the corner when I get back. The headmaster is so cruel with his punishments.  But hey, Hatchi gets his roses in the end. Surprisingly I found my way back to the grave. I was still paranoid about the Ghost coming back, but I promised i would give Hatchi’s his roses.

“Okay Hatchi, I’m going to have to make this quick, because there’s Gho-

“Rin”

“GHOST!” I screamed. I’m being haunted by the polka-dotted women. I knew it. She’ll come back and eat my soul.

“Rin, what are you going on about again” He sighed. Turning around to find Zero with solmen calm face, I couldn’t help but glomp on him.

“ZERRO!! IT’S SO GOOD TO SEE MY ANTI FRIENDLY VAMPIRE SLAYER.” I cried. Thank God, he’s not a ghost, anything is better than Ghost...unless it’s Casper. Casper is friendly, it says so on the DVD

“Rin, are you still going on about this ghost” He exasperated.  

“Yes!” I said releasing him from my glomp. He doesn’t understand how dangerous Ghost are. They can scare the Bejesus out of people whether they be vampires or humans.

“Whatever. It’s time for you to head back to class” He said reaching out to hold my hand. Grumbling, I grasped his hand as well. What I didn’t know it was trap. My body was smashed against the wooden pine tree.

“Hey what’s the big Idea!” I shouted. The hunter has gone mad!!! 

“I don’t care. I can’t take it anymore, I’m going to make you regain your memories whether you want to or not” He growled. His eyes were filled with so much sadness, making me wonder if I caused them.

Biting his wrist, the blood of temptation was back. The beautiful fragrance filled my nostrils. Not caring about the consequences, my tongue brushed against his wrist. Like fireworks blasting my taste buds, I couldn’t have just mere sample. I went for where all vampires aim for, the neck.  Sucking the the precious blood that had figments of memories were appearing…

There were Memories of me and Him.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are your guys thoughts ;)

REVIEW

OR

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 493 11
Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross from vampire knight spend their days at cross academy as the disiplinary committee guardians making sure the day class does...
222K 6.5K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
363 19 14
Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood, Book 2: The Kiryu's Pureblood Lover Book cover created by me, Blood Doll Raven After the incident that nearly...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...