MY NERD

Por marialove1999

Alyssa Jefferson the girl that nobody notice, always in her book, never in trouble, don't go to parties and g... Más

Author Note
Characters Image
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

6.2K 199 27
Por marialove1999

"Geek is the new chic"
*****"
Kai~~

I watch as Clair drag her away, she looked back at me with curious eyes but I couldn't look away.

She's really beautiful and have no idea even with that glasses on.

*ringggggg* I took out my phone from my pocket and saw Davis calling me. Shit I forgot I had to go and take care of that problem they caused.

"Hello"

"Where are you?" he asked

"I can't make it, come over and drop the stuff by me, its finish right"

"Okay and yea"

"Did you handle the police?"

"Yes"

"Okay good, ohh walk with couple people I'm at the outhouse and we have company"

"Hmmm ally"

"Wait how did you? never mind just hurry" I hang up the phone after that not giving him a chance to response.

I walked over to the guys and took a beer sitting by the pool and stare at ally over the other side. Clair and Ari were busy talking about something, she looked like she was paying attention to them but she wasn't. Her hands were on her thighs like a shield.

Why is she so self-conscious about her body?

Couple minutes later Davis showed up with Lucy, Lana, haven, Jex, ken, Gavin and Sean.

"Um where is the stuff?" I asked as I reach them but ally scrumming didn't go unnoticed.

"Kitchen" Davis said scanning everyone until his eyes land on ally.

"Whoa nerd is here and looking hot as ever" I raised an eyebrow at him causing him to smirk.

"1 she have a name and 2 drop the stuff in the front house, in my room" I told him, he have been here before so he knows my house pretty well.

"Ahh defensive" he said
playfully before taking Sean and ken with him while the others stayed.

"Guys I'm bored here how about we play beer pong" Chloe suggested.

There were a lot of awesome, great, sure and good from everybody except ally of course.

"What you don't want to play?"

"And stand the chance of getting drunk? No I'm good"

"Come on ally live a little or I'll make you" I said smirking.

"Well you'll have to make me then" she fold her hands.

"Fine I dare you to play beer pong" I said with an evil smile.

"You're the son of Satan, why did I ever agree to be your friend again" she said with a frown.

"Hmm because I'm irresistible" I said wiggling my eye brows causing her to laugh.

"Egoistic much" she got up and walk over to the table where we would be playing the beer pong.

"Stop drooling Reid" Davis said behind me causing ken and Sean to laugh which made me glare at them.

We went over to the table and they put down the snacks they brought out, that guy love to eat but at least he brought for everybody.

"Hmm what's a party without snacks" he said cheery while everybody grab what they want. I saw ally grabbed the sour patch and the rest of girls glare at her but she just smiles.

So somebody love sour patch

The game had begun and couple hour had pass and ally was getting drunk her team was losing. After her turn was up she walked to the pool at sat at the edge while Clair take over?

"Yo Reid it's your turn" ken said breaking my attention from ally. Why do I keep staring at her?

I shook my head and walk over to play against Sean I was into the game when my eyes advertently moved to where ally were.

She wasn't there, I looked around and still didn't spot her.

"Ha you lose" Clair shout

"But we're out of beer, so can you guys kindly go get some from inside"

I went because I was hoping ally was inside since she wasn't outside but what I saw made me shock.

Ally was on the counter eating a pie while singing I love pie give me more pie.

"Hey I came for more snac-- what the hell is she doing" Davis said stopping in the same spot as me.

"Wait oh shit" he curse.

"Davis please tell me that is not one of the pie"

"Um uh ahhhh it's not?" He said but it sound more like a question.

"How the heck can you be so careless Davis" I shouted causing everybody to come inside.

"Hey what's all the shouting about" Ian asked but they all stop when they saw ally and their faces mask confusion.

"Um is that one of the pie?" Lucy asked.

"No shit Sherlock" I said kind of angry.

"What pie!?" Ari asked now, ally heard her voice and got off the counter and ran to her.

"Ariiii" she sang pinching aria cheeks while Ari look at her weird.

"The pie had marijuana" I said scratching the back of my head.

"What!!" Ari shouted

"Hey no shouting in my class miss" ally said her hands on her hips with a stern look that make her look funny.

"Everyone take your seat" she said again but burst into laughter.

"How am I going to take her home now" Ari said watching ally wrap herself around her legs while everyone was trying to resist laughing.

"Um she can stay here, just call her mom and tell her she's sleeping over by you or something" I told her and she nod.

"Um mom and dad are coming home tonight so you guys need to make up a excuse as to why I'm not there ,ah tell them I'm staying at a friend or something I'll stay here with ally" I said to Ian and Clair now.

After everybody left I looked for ally but couldn't find her. Lord where is she now.

"Ally! Ally!" I shout causing her to come out from behind the couch shushing me.

"Be quiet you're going to scare them away" she said going back behind the couch I walked over and saw her with a magnify glass.

Now where did she get that from?

"What are you looking for?"

"Small people" small people?

"What small people?"

"Arthur" she said smiling and after a while of thinking I stared laughing.

She stomp her feet like a little five year old and walked outside, I followed her and saw her about to jump into the pool.

I grab her waist pulling her into my chest.

"Eyy what are you doing " she said pushing off me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm going and visit SpongeBob"

"Wait SpongeBob square pant" I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"Yes"

"He lives in the middle of the sea"

"Exactly and the sea is here" she point at the pool making me smile.

"Okay time for you to sleep" I was about to grab her hands when she scream boo and started to run. Groaning I ran behind her.

She was Run and jumping while scream off you go.

Was she trying to fly?

I caught her and she was screaming and scrumming to get out my hold. I let go and she ran straight into the wall which made me laugh.

Now she think she can walk through walls. Okay this looks funny so I left her to do it about five times more before I stopped her.

"Ey time to sleep Alyssa"

"But I don't want to sleep" she said with a pout and I found myself staring at her lips.

God she's high Kai get a grip of yourself.

"I'll give you chocolate "I told her which made her eyes light up and she ran inside screaming chocolate.

I went inside and saw her sitting on the counter. I shook my head, walk to the fridge and took out a chocolate bar and give it to her.

I stood watching her eat, looking like a happy child at Disney world.

"Another one" she said clapping her hands.

"No" I said firmly.

"Fine, mean guy" I smiled and grab her wrist and took her to the room I mostly stay in when I sleep here.

"Here put these on" she took them and I showed her the bathroom.

After a while she came out with my big T-shirt on, it looked like a dress on her.

She walked and lay down on the bed, I covered her with the sheets and was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

"Please don't leave me "she muttered. I smiled and sat next to her.

She moved her head resting it in my lap.

"You're a nice guy, a hot nice guy" she said which made me smile.

"And you're a beautiful girl, now sleep" I begin playing with her hair, after a while I hear her soft breathing I was about to get up when her grip on me tighten.

I sat down back staring at her.

What are you doing to me Ally?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well it look like Ally had an event day hahaha unlike me *tears*

I hope you guys also had an eventful day.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.2K 2.1K 18
Jordan Whitehead the nerd that no one ever payed attention to. He never was the popular type, and was always a victim when it came to bullying. And a...
1.4K 103 17
Chloe Jefferson: rich, popular and fashionable. Her life seems perfect. Why wouldn't it be? She had the most popular friends in school, all the stude...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
2.4K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...