Kendall Jenner Imagines

By MIDNIGHTXKJ

COVER DONE BY: Champagnebizzle More

One Night
Full of Treats
One Night Part 2
Birthday Suprise
One Night Part 3
A Couple Of Words
A Couple of Words Part 2
Thanksgiving
Meant To Be?
Meant To Be Part 2
Merry Christmas
Soooo
Jealousy
Valentine's Day
Insecure
Mistake
Sick
Proposal
Wedding Bells Pt.1
New Book
Coachella
26 Questions
Coachella Pt.2
Love Story
22nd
New Year
Winter Magic
Will You?
Protective
Secrets

V.S Fashion Show

9.5K 101 2
By MIDNIGHTXKJ

Y/N P.O.V
"We are now in Paris" I hear my pilot say and I look out the window. The view was breathtaking and I knew I had made the right decision to come and support Kendall.

Today was a big day for Kendall as she was going to be preforming for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show a second time.
The rest of her family couldn't make it and I knew she was a bit disappointed they couldn't come. I had some meetings but I pushed all the meetings into 2 days just so I could make it to her show. She isn't expecting me to come to her show and I knew she wanted me to go with her but I'm here now.
As we finally land, I make sure to get my driver to come as close to the car as possible as I didn't want the paparazzi alerting Kendall, I was in Paris.
"Where to Mr. Y/L/N?" My driver Pascal (Random Name)
"Take me to Hôtel Eiffel Seine and call me Y/N" I tell him.
  "Yes Mr. Y/L/N" he says. I sigh and shake my head while smiling.
  I dial a flower company's number on the way to the hotel.
"Hello, this is Flora's Flowers. How may I help you?"
"Uh yes, I was just checking up on a order that I placed to go to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show for Kendall Jenner and the order is under Y/F/N
Y/L/N."
  "Just a minute sir....... Ah yes it's to be delivered in a couple hours. It is the bouquet of roses with purple and pink flowers."
  "Yes, thank you. Also would it be any cost to add a message?"
"No,not at all sir"
"Okay, can you add this?.....

Kendall's P.O.V
   "Kenny, wake up! We're going to be late for the show" I hear someone say
  "5 more minutes" I mumble.
  "Ken, you said that 5 minutes ago, anyway let's go." I then feel a body jump on me.
  "Fine I'm up Gigi." I sigh and get in the bathroom to brush my teeth.
As I'm finishing up, I hear Gigi yelling my name.
"Kendall there's something for you on the table. They just delivered it."
I head into the dining room and gasp when I see:

I rush over and look at the flowers and the bear. As I'm looking at the flowers, I see a message.
Kendall,
I love you with all my heart and I know you are going to rock this catwalk. I love you baby girl and I have another surprise for you soon.
With Love,
Y/N
I smile and hug the bear wishing Y/N was here. I put the bear on my bed and the flowers by my nightstand.
  "What are you smiling so much?" I hear Gigi ask me breaking me out my thoughts.
  She sees the flowers and picks up the note. She reads it and say,"Aww you guys are so cute."

  Y/N P.O.V

     I finally get to the hotel and take my things upstairs. I change into something more presentable:

As I rush to get there just in time, as I sit down I kiss Yolanda's cheek.
"Hey Y/N, how are you?"
     "Good. I'm excited for Gigi, Bella and Kendall. You must be two."
  "I'm so proud of them. I can't believe both of my babies are going to be up there." She says almost breaking into tears.
   "I can't believe it either. It looks like my little sisters are growing up."
  "You guys are so cute. Even though you guys aren't actual siblings, you treat each other like it."
"I'll always take care of them because they've been there with me through thick and thin."
  And with that the show began. I cheered when Bella and Gigi came out on stage with Yolanda at my side.

When Kendall saw me, I smiled and waved. She was in shock but continued to walk with an even bigger smile. And every time I saw her, my breath was just taken away.

As soon as the show was over, Yolanda and I rushed to the backstage. I soon found her and she jumped into my arms and kissed me.
"I thought you couldn't make it?!" She said.
"I'll make time for you any day baby. You were amazing on the stage. Did you get my gift from earlier?"
"Yes, and thank you." She said while kissing me once again.
"I'll let you change and I'm going to find Gigi and Bella."
"Alright, I'll be back." She goes off to change into her normal clothes.
"You did fantastic Bells. So did you Jelena." I say while kissing their cheeks and giving them a hug.
"I can't believe I still walked the Victoria Secret Fashion Show!" Bella says while Yolanda is talking with Gigi.
"Nope you definitely did and you were fantastic.Now it's my turn to treat you. Go change cause we are going to get some food." I say.
"Aww, thanks I'm starving" she says and runs off with Gigi to change.
As I'm waiting for Kendall, a woman comes up to me. "Hey, I'm Alexis, do you want to go and get something to eat?" She seems like a worker for the show.
As I'm about to respond, Kendall walks up and says,"Hey babe, are you ready to go?" She kisses me and then smirks at the lady.
Alexis huffs off and Kendall hugs me.
"That was really cute. You were jealous,weren't you? Don't worry, I only have eyes for you." I say and peck her lips.
"I know babe but I'm just showing your all mine." She says while smiling.
"Gigi and Bella are coming, so we'll wait." I say and soon Gigi comes with Bella tagging along.
I call over some security to lead Bella and Gigi outside and into the car.
  As we head outside, I feel Kendall instantly get as close as she can to me. I wrap my arm kind her waist and we walk quickly to the limo.
  As soon as the door is closed, the limo starts moving.

I yawn and Kendall says,"Y/N, Did you get any sleep?"
  "No, as soon as I arrived I went to change and came to the show." I say.
   "Lie down and I'll wake you up when we're near." She says.
  I just go along with it knowing she won't accept no as an answer. I lay my head in her lap, and she starts playing with my hair. Somehow I fell asleep to her and the girls talking.
Later
"Y/N, wake up we're near the restaurant." I hear Kendall say.
As I get up and stretch, Bella and Gigi are laughing at me.
"Whatever Jelena and Isabella. You know wanted me here." I say while sticking out my tongue at them.
They roll their eyes at me and get out. I have 2 bodyguards take Bella and Gigi as I'm not risking any family getting harassed or injured. As I go out first, Kendall follows next to me and she is holding tight to me.
  The camera's keep clicking away and away and I covered Kendall's face with my jacket.
Finally we are sitting and looking through the menu.
"Hi, what can I get you guys?" the waiter comes out and asks us.
"Can I get a burger with fries and some pasta? Oh and can I get some wine?" Kendall quickly says
"Okay and for you ladies?"
"We'll take 2 burgers with fries for each of us and some wine." Gigi responds to the waiter for her and Bella
The writer jots it down and looks at me for my order. "Can I get 2 burgers with fries and some wine as well?" I reply.
"Alright, your order will be here shortly." The waiter walks away and I look at Kendall while smiling.
"Someone must have been real hungry, right girls?" I smirk while they all avoid my eyes.
I start laughing at them until I get smacked on my head.
"Ow what was that for?" I ask looking at Gigi.
"For teasing us." She replies smugly.
"But you can't hit your big brother!" I say while fake pouting.
Kendall and Bella laugh at me and Gigi's playful bickering.
Then the girls start talking about the show and how nervous they were. Somehow I zoned out and Kendall was calling me."Y/N, Y/N take a picture of me." I sigh and take her phone as she poses for the camera.

As I'm done being Kendall's mini photographer, the food arrives. Each of us start eating and when I look back at Kendall's plate, more than half her burger is gone.
"Slow down Kenny, jeez we've just gotten our plates." I say while smirking at her.
"I'm hungry, okay" she replies while looking back at her food. As I go get a water, I come back to find all my fries gone.
"Who took all of my fries?" I ask and see all of them avoiding my eyes. "You're all lucky, I love you guys." I tell them.
We finish up eating and decide to go the Eiffel Tower.
When we finally arrive, it's turning sunset. As Kendall is looking at the view, I go behind her and go down on one knee and take out the ring.

Gigi and Bella gasp and cover their mouths with their hand. Gigi then says,"Kenny turn around."
As she turns around, she gasps and I smile.
"Kendall I love you so much and I feel complete with you. Since I know your favorite color is purple, I found this ring for you. So while I would give you a engagement ring, I think your mother and father would kill me if I didn't ask for their permission. So I want to give you this promise ring. A promise to you that I will always take care of you, love you, and stay faithful to you." I tell her. I slip the ring on her finger and I feel her lips on mine.
Something I would never get tired of would be her lips. I then kiss her forehead while she is hugging me and I hear a snap.
I look to Gigi and see she's taken a picture of us.

As we finally leave the Eiffel Tower and get into the limo, Kendall, Gigi and Bella keep fan girling over the ring. I smile and watch them.
"Good job, big brother. We taught you well." Gigi says and I find myself on the floor of the limo with her hugging me.
"Come on, Isabella. Bring it in" I say and she comes up and hugs me.
They go back to their seats and I kiss Kendall on the cheek. "So did you like the ring?" I ask her.
"No, I love it. I can't ask for anyone better than you,Y/N. Today has been the most happiest day of my life, so thank you." She says with a light peck to my lips.
"No,thank you for choosing me out of all the guys you can have. I'm the lucky one to have you." I kiss her soft lips and I smile as she cuddles into me on our way back to the hotel.

So this is a bit late but I tried to make it long. Honestly all the models looked good as they walked the runway and I wanted to write something about the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Also the next part for Meant to be? should be out this weekend or on early next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 464 16
y/n johansson is the best known model of her time and all brands want to hire her. however, she does not get along very well with the famous model Ke...
176K 2.5K 30
Sum short ass imagines. (On and Off Updates)
317K 6K 23
Just some good ol' oneshots starring Y/N and Kendall.
121K 2.5K 42
@justinbieber started following you. @justinbieber commented on your photo "Damn babe." Amazing book cover by bieberswhispers