One Night

Y/N:
  Here I am, waiting for Kendall at our shared house. She went out partying 8 hours ago and it's 7:00 am. She should have been home by now and I've tried calling her but she hasn't responded to my calls nor texts. I check my phone and I open up twitter to see pictures of her and Jordan Clarkson. They were dancing together. What had I done wrong? Did I not do something right? Was I not enough for her?
  At that moment, I hear the door open and I walk downstairs.
"Hey Babe" she kisses me and hugs me.
  "Don't hey babe, me!" I angrily say while pushing her off me."Wouldn't you rather be with Jordan?"

"What do you mean? I only said hi to him." She says while starting to raise her voice.
"Bullshit Kendall and you know it! I didn't know twerking on somebody was part of saying hi!" I say sarcastically.

"I'm tired of this! I'm tired of you!" She yells at me.

  My eyes soften and I tell her,"You don't mean that Kendall? Right?"
Silence from her comes and I run up the stairs, grab a bag and shove my clothes in there and I feel my tears dropping on my hands. I grab my bag and threw it on my shoulders. I go downstairs to find her staring at the wall and crying.
  I close my eyes and walk away to my car. If I don't go away then I'll wrap her up in my arms with my already broken heart knowing her heart no longer belongs to me.I jump in my Range Rover and go to the one place I feel at peace at. The beach house that once was my brother's. I run in the house, throw my bag to the side and open the cabinets to finds a bottle of vodka. I pop open the bottle and drink.
  I hear my phone and I grab it to find missed calls from Gigi,Bella,Zayn and Kylie. I was hoping it would be Kendall to tell me it was all a joke. Only 3 people know about this place and it's Kylie, Bella and Gigi. Only they knew because they followed me one time. I punch the wall repeatedly.The pain not hitting me but I feel blood dripping from my knuckles.
The blood stains the floor but I don't care. I grab the bottle and drink half of the vodka. I feel the vomit coming up and I stumble in the bathroom finally throwing up in the toilet. I start sobbing and vomiting. My throat burning from the throw up.I hear the door unlock and I hear three voices.

"Where is he?" "Do you think he's okay?" "Y/N!!"
Bella wanders into the bathroom and gasps while running over to my side. "Oh Y/N, what did you do to yourself?"
I see Gigi and Kylie come in the bathroom and look at me sadly. Gigi and Bella drag me toward the couch while Kylie grabs a first aid kit. Kylie and Bella clean my knuckles while a tear runs down my check. I turn to Gigi and ask," Was I not go- good enough? Was it something I said?" She hugs me while saying," Y/N, you were good enough and you did nothing wrong. What she did was a very stupid mistake to lose you."
"Y/N I'm sorry, I would think my sister would know not to lose one of the best things that could happen to her. I know you probably don't want anything to do with us now after this but I'm sorry." Kylie says while finishing up bandaging my hand.
"You have nothing to say sorry about. It was your sister that broke my heart and made it impossible for me to love someone else. I still love you like a little sister. That goes to all of you. I love you all like the little sisters I never had." I reply while looking at all of them.
  Bella looks at me and just says," Let it out Y/N. Just let it all out." I place my head on her lap just start to sob uncontrollably. Gigi rubs my back and Kylie hugs me while comforting me. As I start to run out of tears, I feel drowsiness take over me and I end up crying myself to sleep