V.S Fashion Show

Y/N P.O.V
"We are now in Paris" I hear my pilot say and I look out the window. The view was breathtaking and I knew I had made the right decision to come and support Kendall.

   Today was a big day for Kendall as she was going to be preforming for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show a second time

The rest of her family couldn't make it and I knew she was a bit disappointed they couldn't come. I had some meetings but I pushed all the meetings into 2 days just so I could make it to her show. She isn't expecting me to come to her show and I knew she wanted me to go with her but I'm here now.
As we finally land, I make sure to get my driver to come as close to the car as possible as I didn't want the paparazzi alerting Kendall, I was in Paris.
"Where to Mr. Y/L/N?" My driver Pascal (Random Name)
"Take me to Hôtel Eiffel Seine and call me Y/N" I tell him.
  "Yes Mr. Y/L/N" he says. I sigh and shake my head while smiling.
  I dial a flower company's number on the way to the hotel.
"Hello, this is Flora's Flowers. How may I help you?"
"Uh yes, I was just checking up on a order that I placed to go to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show for Kendall Jenner and the order is under Y/F/N
Y/L/N."
  "Just a minute sir....... Ah yes it's to be delivered in a couple hours. It is the bouquet of roses with purple and pink flowers."
  "Yes, thank you. Also would it be any cost to add a message?"
"No,not at all sir"
"Okay, can you add this?.....

Kendall's P.O.V
   "Kenny, wake up! We're going to be late for the show" I hear someone say
  "5 more minutes" I mumble.
  "Ken, you said that 5 minutes ago, anyway let's go." I then feel a body jump on me.
  "Fine I'm up Gigi." I sigh and get in the bathroom to brush my teeth.
As I'm finishing up, I hear Gigi yelling my name.
"Kendall there's something for you on the table. They just delivered it."
I head into the dining room and gasp when I see:

" I head into the dining room and gasp when I see: