Protective

"Thank you Ms.Kordei, it was a pleasure being able to do business with you" Y/N marveled as he reached out his hand.

"Likewise Mr. Y/L/N" she responded, giving him her hand and a firm couple of shakes before exiting the office.

He smiled before turning around staring at the buildings view before being interrupted by the knocking on his door.

"Come in" he commanded as the door opened to reveal the brunette he adored. "Surprise!?" she exclaimed as his eyes widened before rushing over and pulling her into a kiss. Breaking away, he immediately questioned, "Not that I don't enjoy my wonderful girlfriend here but what are you here?"

"Well my photo shoot ended early and I thought why not bring my boyfriend some lunch? Especially since I'm free for the rest of the week" she beamed as she fiddled with his tie.

"Ken, have I ever told you I loved you?" Y/N smirked as he held her face. "Hmm, I don't remember" she giggled as she played along.

"Well then Kendall Nicole Jenner, I love you" he assured her as he kissed her before there was knocking on the door causing Y/N to groan as Kendall sat in his chair swiveling around to look at the view.

Y/N opened the door to find the blonde assistant Lilly. "Y/N, I was wondering if we could start up what we commenced before?"

Y/N instantly curled his fists, knowing Kendall was paying attention. "I told you it was a mistake what happened that night and would you please get out of my office" as he slammed the door without waiting for a response.

"Ken" he approached her carefully. "I don't want to hear it, Y/N. You can't lie to me about this, I heard it with my own ears" getting up and grabbing her purse.

"No Kendall, please. Listen to me, please. It's not what it seems like" he desperately pleaded.

"So what? So you can tell me you haven't slept with your assistant?" crossing her arms.

" I have Kendall but it was before you. It was before I met you a year ago and we had a couple of drinks that night and we slept together. And ever since then, she's tried to restart it. But I promise you, Kendall I never cheated on you." He pleaded as he explained everything.

"I swear I have not done anything with my assistant ever since I met you. How could I? I can't bear to hurt you Ken. Not now, not ever" he softly said as he approached her.

"I don't know Y/N. I want to believe you, but who's to say you haven't done anything while I've been gone" biting her lip while thinking.

"Here look, Ken. She's messaged me about it and every time my answer remains the same: no." Y/N hands the phone as she unlocks it glancing at the messages with all the same responses.

"So you haven't ever cheated on me?" She asked him.

"God no, Ken. I told you, I love you" Y/N smiled as he opened his arms for a hug. Running into his arms, she buried her face in his chest. "I'm sorry for doubting you."

"I understand Ken. It would've seemed bad to anyone" rubbing her back before she glanced up at him.

"Can we go home?" She asked as he smiled before kissing her head. "Of course Kenny" grabbing her hand as he grabbed his phone and lunch from the table.

As he walked outside passing his assistants office, Kendall smiled before pulling him into a kiss before letting grabbing his hand leaving his assistant alone.

"Just so she knows to stop bothering you" she smiled as they walked out of the building with her dragging him by his hand as a smile was plastered on his face.

"I'm sure, she got the message loud and clear babe" grinning as he entered the car.

"Shut up, let's go home now" she lightly slapped his shoulder.

"Yes ma'm" he saluted as he started the car as she rolled her eyes.

This was requested by @marsupial67 and if you couldn't tell by now, I'm catching up on all the requests made.