Sick

Kendall's P.O.V:
As the light shone on my face, my face scrunched up and I looked around for Y/N. I smiled as I faced him and decided to lean into his shoulder.

Almost immediately, I flinched from the heat radiating off his skin. I frowned and sat up quickly placing my hand on his forehead.

He was burning up and I quickly pulled the covers off of him to help lessen his temperature. Then my phone started to ring so I quickly answered it hoping it wouldn't wake up Y/N.

I walked into the guest room and sat on the bed.

(Italics is Kendall and Bold is Kris)

K:Kendall, you're photoshoot is in an hour! I hope you're on your way!

K:Mom, I can't go to the photoshoot! Y/N is sick and I'm not leaving him here alone.

K: Alright, I'll move the photoshoot to another day. I hope Y/N gets better. Bye, I love you Kenny.

K: Bye mom. Love you too.

As I hung up the phone, I rolled my eyes and smiled at my mother's care for Y/N. As soon as I told her Y/N was sick, she agrees to change the photoshoot. If I was sick, she probably tell me take some Advil and go to work. I swear she love him more than me sometimes.

I walked out of the guest bedroom and into the bathroom looking for a small towel. I ran the towel under cold water, made sure to get out all the water and went back in the bedroom to check on Y/N.

As I walked up to him, he was sweating and as I placed the towel on his forehead, he groaned before opening his eyes.

"Kenny what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your photoshoot?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Well I asked my mom to push the photoshoot to another day since I'm not leaving you here by yourself." I said while getting up to get the thermometer.

"Ken, I'm fine really." He says being stubborn before shivering.

"Y/N, you have a fever and you're just being stubborn." I said as I walked back to him with the thermometer in hand. "Now open up, so I can take your temperature."

"Y/N, you have a temperature of 103!" Take off your clothes so your temperature goes down and I'll go make you some soup." I say as he starts to smirk.

"You know if you wanted to see me naked,you could have just said so."  He says while smiling.

"You know what I meant. You better be without your shirt and sweats when I come back up." I say while walking out of the room as I can feel his smirk plastered on his face.

I quickly boiled some water and cut up some vegetables tossing them into the water. I grabbed the noodles and put them alongside into the pot with some chicken. As I grabbed the medicine, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Y/N, you're supposed to be upstairs resting." I say as I turn to face him and he hides his face in my neck.

"I'm fine really. I wanna spend the day with you." Y/N says as he starts shivering.

"Y/N, go lay on the couch. I'll bring you the soup and we can just watch movies." I say as I walk with him to the couch.

"Alright Ken" he says and I lean in for a kiss before he moves his face so instead my lips land on his cheek.

"Don't want you to get sick" he says while smiling as he sees my frown.

I walk away going back to the soup and found it ready. I poured some into a bowl and then grabbed a some Advil.

I grabbed the bowl and a spoon and went to sit down next to him.

"Ken, I'm cold. I want to cuddle with you." He begs and looks at me. Whenever he becomes sick, he always wants to cuddle with me.

"Eat your soup and after you eat it and take your medicine, I'll cuddle with you." I say as he quickly grabs the bowl and starts to eat. I smile and say,"slow down, babe. I'll go grab your Advil." He starts to slow down and turns on the tv.

I grab his Advil and some water while going back to him. I find the soup bowl on the coffee table and him laying down waiting for me.

"Here take your Advil and we'll cuddle." I say as I hand him the pills and the water. He takes the pills and makes a face as he drinks the water.

He lays down and opens up his arms for me to lay on him. I smile as I lay on top of him.

He presses a kiss on my head and says,"Thank you for taking care of me. I love you."

I look up at him and say," I love you too. I'll take care of you whenever." He smiles and we both end up falling asleep with the television blaring in the background.