Demi's Secret

By CrayCare

Emily is a troubled teenager who goes to a party. After another night of going out to get drunk, she wakes up... More

Demi Has A Secret!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 - The Party
Chapter 3 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 4 - Kiss And Tell
Chapter 5 - I Think I Might Love You
Chapter 6 - I Forgive You
Authors note, not an update!
Chapter 7 - Marissa Finds Out
Chapter 8 - What The Fuck Marissa?
Chapter 9 - I missed you
Chapter 10 - You Know Her?
Chapter 11 - The Date
Chapter - 12 - Did I Just Do That?
Chapter 13 - Akward Moments
Chapter 14 - False Alarm
Chapter 15 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 16 - Payback
Chapter 17 - The Games Continue
Chapter 18 - Embarrassing
Chapter 19 - Hot Tub Fun
Chapter 20 - Goodbye My Friend
Newwsss
Chapter 21 - Good Morning Baby
Chapter 22 - Oh No
Chapter 23 - Sorry Is Not Good Enough
Chapter 24 - Reunion
Chapter 25 - Shitfaced And Apologies
Chapter 26 - I'm Scared
Chapter 27 - Promise Me This
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Is Never Easy
Chapter 29 - I Love You As A Friend
Chapter 30 - It Hurts
Chapter 31- This Isn't Right
Chapter 32 - You Coming, Or Not?
Chapter 33 - What Will It Be?

Chapter 2 - Waking up

21.1K 392 42
By CrayCare

Demi's P.O.V

I had just left Marissa's house, it was nearly 4 am. We had watched movies all night and been eating pizza, I couldn't spend the night because of Oliver, I had to take him for a walk. As I was driving through the streets, I heard loud music coming from one of the houses, and it was my song that was on, so I started laughing. When I was just about to pass the gate, I saw this skinny girl sleeping on a bench, she didn't look that good, she looked very drunk. I pulled over and stepped out of my car and sat down next to her, I tried poking her so she would wake up, but she didn't.
-Hello? I yelled, but she didn't move at all. I took my ear down to her mouth, just to check if she was breathing, and luckily she was. She made these cute snoring noices, so I started giggling, I tried to go up to the house, but all the doors were locked, and I couldn't let her sleep outside on a bench, so I carried her to the back of my car and layed her down. My house wasn't that far away, so it only took about 20 minutes till we got there. As I was stepping out of my car she slowly opened her eyes, and stared at me in confusion.
-Are you Demi Lovato, or am I just hallucinating? she said with a cute raspy voice.
-No, I am Demi Lovato, and you're pretty drunk, so you're staying at my place tonight! I said with a firm voice, I felt bad for her, she was so skinny, it looked like she was anorexic. "No Demi, don't jump to conclusions" I thought to myself. She got out of the car, she puked and as she was doing that she fell to the groung, banging her head in the car door. I ran up to her and carried her over my shoulder, she was very light. I took her upstairs to my bedroom and layed her down on my bed, then I took off her clothes and left her with only her underwear. I looked at the time and it was 5.30 in the morning, so I went to bed in the guest room right across the hall. I fell asleep instantly.

A few hours later I woke up and heard someone wandering around in the room across me, she's awake, and she probably doesn't remember a thing. I got up and took my pj's on and went outside my guest room and knocked on her door.

Emily's P.O.V

I started to wander around in the room I was in, and as I was looking around a picture caught my eye, it was a picture of Demi Lovato and Madison De La Garza. I went over and stared at the picture and suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I ran up to the bed, and pulled the covers over me since I was only wearing my underwear, and I couldn't see my other clothes anywhere.
-Uhm, come in, I said shyly.
-Hey, are you okay? She asked with the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard.
-Omg, you're Demi Lovato! and yeah, I'm fine, my head just pounds a little,  I said in a rush. I felt myself starting to blush, so I hid my face under the covers. Demi had always been my girlcrush, and I never thought I would meet her, at least not when I'm only in my underwear, and as it seems, I'm laying in her bed.
-Why are you hiding? She said giggling. I pulled the covers back down and said:
-No reason, as I looked anywhere but her.
-Well, I didn't get your name last night, so would you mind telling me what it is? She said staring into my eyes.
-Uhm, I-It's Emily, I stuttered. "Nice job Emily" I said to myself.
-Do you want me to get you a glass of water and some asprin, Emily? She said  smiling.
-That would be great, thanks! She went downstairs and I scanned the room for my clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. I saw a door which I assumed led to the bathroom, so I got up and opened the door, and it was a huge modern bathroom with a nice hot tub in the corner, but my clothes weren't there either. As I turned around I saw Demi standing in the doorway smirking, I didn't get why, then I started down at my body, and I realised that I just had my underwear on, so I ran up to the bed again pulling the covers over me. Demi started laughing and I let out a small chuckle myself.
-Demi? I asked.
-Yes?
-Do you know where my clothes are? And how did I end up here? I asked her.
-Yes, they're in the washer, you kind of puked all over it last night when we got here, and I found you sleeping on a bench last night so I decided to take you home with me. Do you want to borrow some of my clothes? They might be a little big, but at least they're comfy, that dress you wore last night looked really tight! She said giggling. I felt so embarrassed, I can't believe I puked in front of my idol! She probably wants me to go home.
-I would love to borrow some of your clothes if you don't mind, I said smiling, trying not to look embarrassed.
-I don't mind at all, she said leaving the water and asprin on the night stand, and then she went in her closet. As she bent down to open a drawer, I couldn't help but to stare at her ass, it was so sexy and I smirked. 
-Are your staring at my butt, Emily? She said sounding serious. I didn't notice that she got up and turned around, so I started to blush.
-No, I-I didn't, I-I-I was staring at the floor! I stuttered. "Staring at the floor, really Emily" I thought to yourself. As I said that Demi bursted out in laughter. 
-Okay, if you say so! she laughed.
-Are you hungry? She asked changing the subject.
-Yeah, sure, I mumbled, I wasn't hungry, I couldn't even keep a banana down, and how could I eat breakfeast infront of Demi, she's had an eating disorder, and she might think I have it aswell, and I don't want anyone to know, at least not her.

Demi's P.O.V

I bent down to find some pants for Emily, and when I got up I saw her staring at my butt, I felt myself getting a little bit embarrassed, I don't know what it is, I've only know this girl for an hour or so, but she gave me these butterflies, which scares me, I've never had a girl giving me butterflies before, I'm straight, and besides I'm dating Wilmer, and he's so great to me. But he's on a buisniess trip in Tokyo, and he isn't coming back in three weeks. When she finally realised that I stared at her I said:
-Are you staring at my butt, Emily? I tried to sound serious, but I couldn't when she started to stutter.
-No, I-I didn't, I-I-I was staring at the floor. After she said that I bursted out in laughter.
-Okay, if you say so! I said, and felt felt myself starting to get hungry. 
-Are you hungry? I asked Emily, hoping that she would say yes,
-Yeah, sure she said, and I felt relived, she was so skinny, but maybe she doesn't have an eating disorder, maybe she's just skinny.

After I had made some pancakes, I called for Emily, and I heard her walking down the stairs. I had set the table for us to eat, and put two pancakes on each of our plates. 
-I hope you like pancakes, I said smiling. As I said that it looked like she had seen a ghost.
-Are you okay Emily? I asked worried. She shaked her head and cleared her throat.
-Yes, I'm fine, I love pancakes, she said, it didn't sound to convincing. She hesitantly sat down and started eating very slowly, I could see she had a hard time getting it down. I had already finished my pancakes, and she had only eaten three or four bites.
-I'm full Demi, I can't eat more, I hate eating when I'm hungover, it won't go down, I'm sorry, but it was really good. she mumbled. I knew she was lying, I always said the same thing when I went through this.
-Are you sure your full? I asked, hoping she would eat more.
-Yes I'm sure, I'm just going to use the restroom, I'll be back, she said and ran upstairs. I quickly got up and followed her, but she had already locked herself in the bathroom, and I could hear her purging in the bathroom.
-Emily, please stop! I said almost crying. This girl was so beatuiful, why would she do something like this!

Hope you guys enjoy! Anyone who wants a romantic relationship between Emily and Demi, or should she stay with Wilmer? Please vote and comment! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 725 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...
41.3K 1.1K 23
Emily was a girl who never spoke to anyone much which caused her to be the target of bullying. Nothing changed much until a girl joined her class nam...
19.3K 558 26
After meeting demi as meet & greet she gives you her number. Can a small town girl be enough for this big superstar? Will Demi and Y/N fall in love?
158K 3.6K 32
Emily's is a drug lord and Alison is a normal teen who's trying to live life how do you think this will go