Finally Part 2 (Lucaya)

By _LucayaFeels

Sequel to my last book, Finally Part 1. This book will be about Maya going through her pregnancy with some tw... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 46

948 35 8
By _LucayaFeels

A/N: this one is longer then I originally anticipated that it would be, but I think it came across perfect. I really hope you guys love it because I worked really hard on it, I can promise it'll leave you very very happy :)

Riley's POV

-one week later-

"Farkle.. it's been a week, why haven't Maya and Lucas made up yet?" I asked him as we were sitting in the bay window.

"I don't know Riley, I guess it's not as simple as we thought it would be. Besides you know how stubborn they both are and it's going to take something pretty elaborate to bring them back together." He responded and I could tell he instantly regretted saying that because I love schemes and he knows it. "I'm not going to get out of this one am I?" He asked while I had the biggest grin on my face.

"We need them to see how perfect they are for each other Farkle, like you and I." I replied.

"Didn't you promise to stop meddling with people's lives and not trying to fix things all the time?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"I promised that for other people, not for Maya. Maya is my best friend and I would do anything to see her happy." I responded.

"Okay Riley. You have my attention. What do you have in mind?" He asked and I got really excited and jumped up and down.

"Okay, so here's what I was thinking. I ask Maya to meet me at the bakery and you ask Lucas the same, obviously don't say Maya's going to be there or he won't come. I'll hang around in the back of the bakery and you stay hidden until they're both in there and that's when we come out and tell them that they can't leave until they fix whatever is going on between them." I explained to him and he just smiled at me. "Also I'll ask my mom for the key that way it'll be just us four after closing and it'll make it easier, once they get talking I'll sneak around to the front with you." I went into detail a little more.

"Riley Matthews, have I ever told you, you're an evil genius?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not as of late." I replied while looking at my nails.

"Well you are and that's what I love about you." He replied and I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love you Farkle." I said as I blushed.

"And I love you."

"Okay we have five hours before the bakery closes so you get Lucas there and I'll get Maya. Then of course the key from my mom." I instructed him.

"Okay I'll see you there, I really hope this works." He said.

"Me too." I said as he crawled out the bay window.

I went out into the living room and explained everything to my mom and it took some convincing, but she gave me the key to the bakery which allowed me to set things in motion. At this point it was less then an hour til close. I texted Maya asking her to meet me at the bakery. It didn't take her long to get back to me. She said she would be there in a half hour which was perfect. I texted Farkle and told him everything was good on my end, he responded quickly saying Lucas would be there in 45 minutes which is perfect. By the time he would get there everyone would be gone, but us four. Farkle hid outside and I was in the back room of the bakery hanging out, I could see Maya had arrived and was fiddling with her phone and that's when she texted asking where I was cause it was closing soon. I told her I would be there soon. That's when Lucas walked in.

Maya's POV

God. Where is Riley? I turned around to see Lucas standing there and we couldn't do anything, but stare at each other. This was the first encounter we've had since I went to see him at his moms a week ago.

"Lucas, what are you doing here?" I finally mustered up the words to speak.

"Farkle asked me to meet him here." He replied.

"Yeah same with Riley. For me to be here though." I responded. "I know what's going on, they planned this. I'm not doing this." I replied as I started heading for the door and Farkle blocked the door.

"Sorry Maya, I can't let you do that." He said while folding his arms across his chest then turning me back around to face Lucas.
So I took the alternative and headed towards the back door. Then Riley appeared in the same gesture.

"Maya talk to him." She said.

"Riley it's useless, why are you doing this?" I said with a little anger behind my voice.

"Because I promised I would always be here for you because I love you and I want you to be happy. Yeah we shouldn't have lied to you guys, but it was the only way we could get you guys in the same room. Just please, do yourself a favor and talk to him. Explain what to was going on. He may be more understanding then you would like to believe he is." Riley explained to me and for once I did as she said.

As I walked back out from behind the counter I saw Lucas sitting on the couch. I missed him, his scent, his presence, his everything. I stood there for a minute just to admire this moment before I made it known I was in the room again. After the moment slipped away, I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"So.." he said quietly.

"Yeah, this was a ploy to get us to talk, but the question is, are you ready to hear me out?" I asked without looking at him, but I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He replied.

"Are you really? Because you had no interest in hearing what I had to say a week ago." I asked.

"Well, I'm ready to hear what you had to say now. So go for it."

"Well, it all starts with Missy, unfortunately." I replied.

"What do you mean it starts with missy?" He asked as he turned towards me and I turned towards him.

"A few weeks ago or so, Riley and I were going to the bathroom and she was meeting me in the cafeteria and missy heard our whole conversation about my mom and she made a comment how disappointed my mom would be in me and so on. It had my head spinning on how much I miss her and how much I want her to be there when I give birth to him which is what was causing me to stall things and lash out at everyone. Lucas I honestly never ever meant to hurt you. After you left, I felt like I lost a part of me that I could never fill again. You were my everything and I ruined it over wanting my mom here with me. I'm sorry. I really am." I explained to him and I could see a tear coming down his cheek.

"Maya, leaving you was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I didn't want to, I just felt like I couldn't do anything right in your eyes. It was like everything I tried to do to help. It made it worse. I felt useless. I understand now and I never want you to feel that way. You need to tell me when something is bothering you so I can help you. I love you more then life itself." He responded in a further explanation.

"So where does that leave us?" I asked with so much fear behind my voice because I was scared of what the response would be.

"Were Lucas and Maya. We can get through anything. If it's okay, I would like to come back home." He asked with a smile as he took my hand. "I love you Maya, I couldn't imagine being with anyone, but you."

"Of course you can come back." I responded. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but not in front of Riley and Farkle. I looked at the door and Farkle was gone, then I got up to check the back room and Riley was gone too. I walked back to the front and stopped at the counter. "They're gone." I said with a smile as I bit my lip.

He smiled and walked over to me and carefully lifted me up and sat me on the counter and stood between my legs. He rubbed his thumb back and forth on my cheek before kissing me. I of course gave in to the kiss. His hands trailed up my thighs and made me shudder. We made out for about 15 minutes and stopped before we got to carried away. We turned off all the lights and locked the back up. We walked outside hand in hand to see Riley and Farkle sitting on the steps outside the bakery.

"Yaaaay, it worked!" Riley yelled as she hugged Farkle tightly. Lucas and I just looked at each other and smiled.

"Thanks Riles. I love you." I said as she walked over to me to hug me.

"Like I said, I would do anything for you and to see you happy." She replied.

"I am." I said as I squeezed Lucas's hand.

It's been a long couple weeks, but it's right where we need it right now. With Lucas and I together. We both went over to his moms to get his things so we could go home. Lucas and I can do this. There's no one that could handle this better then us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.3K 48
Maya's life was never great. Her dad left her mom before she was born and her mom was only there half the time. Just when Maya thinks her life cant g...
52K 1.3K 42
Sequel to Fate which I suggest you all read before you start this one as Fate explains how Lucas and Maya first met as well as follows their relation...
7.9K 255 29
Completed. Maya and Lucas are all grown up with children. They have 4 kids Justin, Zoey, Ryan and Brooke. This book is about how the twins (mostly Br...
6.9K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...