Married To Him Min Yoongi (Re...

Av Feisty4life

I'm not popular But I have good friends I'm not rich But I have what I need I'm maybe not liked But I kn... Mer

Chapter unknown
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 pt 1
7 pt 2
8
9
10
11
11 pt 2
12
13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
NEW chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19✔
chapter 20 ✔
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final
Poster
Special Chapter 53
Special chapter 54
Maybe?? New Special??
Yoongi P.O.V

14

13K 357 213
Av Feisty4life

——🍫——

**Yoongi P.O.V**

"Why her? Why did I have to marry a crazy person?" I shook my head 'no' as I reached the car. Just as I was about to open the door, my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered. It was my dad.

"Yoongi, the meeting got canceled, so instead, we're going to play some golf. You don't have to join; you can take the day off and spend some time with Seul Bi."

"Oh, okay, good. Are you sure you don't want me there?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Mr. Lee will be joining us too; it's just us old men," my dad laughed through the phone.

"Alright then, if anything comes up, you can call me. Enjoy your golf."

"I will. Say hi to Seul Bi for me. Bye."

It took me a second, but now I have the perfect punishment. A smirk played on my lips as I got into the car. Who is she to not let me know where she's going and let me wait for her all night long, worried? I got into the car, went to the nearest market, and bought 15 pounds of onions.

"This should do," I smiled and went into the house. Can't wait to see her priceless face. As I closed the door, Seul Bi was standing in the middle, between the kitchen and the living room. What's wrong with her today? She looked flushed? Her face was rosy, and her hands were never resting as they kept playing with each other.

Suddenly, Seul Bi started to walk back with every step I took until she hit the wall. She placed her hands on her lips and covered them. Yep, definitely imagining weird things. I went closer as she closed her eyes and waited for something. Does she think I'm about to kiss her? What the heck was she watching!? I moved the bag of onions in front of her face. She opened her eyes, and the face I'd been waiting to see appeared. Gotcha. I smirked, however, it soon became a smile; she was cute with her shocked face.

"What's that!?" She half-yelled.

"Your punishment," I shortly explained.

"W-what am I supposed to do with it?" She started to stutter as she became calmer.

"What do you think?"

"Don't tell me I have to peel it all?" She questioned with her mouth wide open. "No-no-no way, do you know how much it would hurt my eyes? No, find me anything else."

"Really?" I smirked. "Anything else?" Her eyes widened as she knew she said the wrong thing. "Let's have a little fun today," I went even closer as I let the bag of onions gently fall to the ground. "Can we?" I asked. As I moved closer to her lips, she moved away from the wall. She was backing into her room, and I continued following her steps slowly.

"W-what do you mean, Yoongi?" She asked, still stuttering. "Y-yoongi..." she whispered from shock, hoping to get me to stop.

"You said it can be anything else," I restated. Fuck, I want to laugh so hard right now.

The door of her room was opened, but she couldn't close it as she went in since I was just a step behind her. She reached the bed, and there was no way out. I stepped closer and pinned her down to the bed. Her cheeks were pink, and it made her a cutie. I moved my head like I was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. I couldn't hold it any longer; I had to laugh. That's how I got her killer eyes ready to cut me into a million pieces.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" She yelled out. Run.

I tried to escape, but she held my hands behind my back and tightened them. "Ow, ow, ow," I let out. "Easy, easy!"

"You're gonna pay! This is your what? Third time? I warned you not to mess with me like that," her voice was loud yet calm and ready to kill.

I quickly pulled my hands away from her hold as she was talking. I did the only thing I could do, run. I ran up to my room and locked the door.

"What the heck? Why was it her? I thought I could order her around but fuck—" she knocked on the door, scaring me.

"Yah, come out, Yoongi, you're dead!" She yelled out. For a minute, I didn't hear anything. Did she leave?

"Wait a minute, why am I the one hiding? It's her punishment. I didn't do anything wrong, and why am I scared? This is my house, my money, and my rules!" I opened the door and went downstairs.

"Yah!" I yelled. She looked at me.

"Ho~" I backed a bit. Fuck, she's scary looking right now. She was peeling the onions. The knife in her hand and her eyes were watery. Her hair was in a loose bun that now had more hair than needed to cover her face. She looked just like those girls in the horror movies.

Seul Bi sniffed before she asked, "What?" Once I didn't reply, she continued peeling the onions. She looked scary, so much that I couldn't look at her.

"Stop, stop," I said and went over to her and put the knife down.

"Why? You told me to do it," she asked as she sniffed again.

"Well, just stop, you took your punishment already," I replied.

"Okay," she placed the knife and the onion down. "But why did you come back? I thought you had work today," she sniffed again.

"Go---go wash your eyes with water!" I sat down on the sofa and opened the TV. Waiting for her to come back from the bathroom.

I didn't find anything special to watch on the TV. Seul Bi was what caught my eyes after she got out of the bathroom. She had her book in front of her as her legs were crossed on the floor right below me. Her skin just glowed, and her eyes were captivating. I wouldn't get bored with them my whole life. She continued to study some new designs and glanced at the TV from time to time while I sat there observing her. Her side bang kept bothering her because it kept falling in front of her face even if she put it back in place.

I went closer and put them behind her ear. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. My heart started to beat again. My hand was still on her face; her cheeks were really pink again. She moved my hand and got up. She looked around like a confused person. She was about to leave; I had to check; I had to know. I got up and grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face me.

"Yoongi, w--" I cut her off and kissed her. My heart finally felt at peace. It was calm and comfortable; I had feelings inside of me I never imagined I would feel all at the same time. I let go, and she stood still, frozen.

"I think I'm right; I have fallen for you, Lee Seul Bi," I said as I looked into her eyes. But she stood there frozen with no movement at all. Is she ok? "Hey, Lee Seul Bi," I waved my hand in front of her face.

**Lee Seul Bi P.O.V**

What just happened? Did he just confess his feelings for me? And wait a minute, did he just kiss me?! My heart is beating, why? Why am I hot? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you is that you just freaking questioned why your heart is beating? Of course, it's beating, do you wanna die, girl? The voice in my head said. Fuck. Why are you here? Cause you're married, you're married, it sang. And I'm here to make sure your sorry ass doesn't mess it up. Heck, it's a miracle you got married. 'Shut up! I'm perfectly capable of getting anyone!'

"Yah, Yoongi--I think--I-- what's wrong with me?" I questioned and sat on the couch.

"Are you okay? Do--do you need water?" He asked, but that's not what I wanted. I shook my head and held his hand as he was about to go.

"What, need something else?" He asked.

"My--my heart won't stop beating," I said as I shook my head 'no'. He looked at me then smiled. I looked confused; why is he smiling when there is something wrong with me.

"I'm telling you th---" He cut me off with another kiss. He just kissed me again. But this time I kissed back. What's wrong with me? Why did I do that; now he knows I like him too. Oh my God.

He likes me.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with his sweet eyes. Making my heart beat faster and faster.

"It means that you have fallen in love, stupid," he finally said. "After that kiss in the bed, things in my head just haven't been the same."

I laughed a little and looked at him. He smiled back; his smile is so cute. He took me into a hug, a comfy, warm hug. Just the ones I love. He broke the hug and looked at me. "Bring me the contract," he said. "Why?" I questioned. "You'll see," he gave me his gummy smile.

"Here," I said as I handed it to him. He scanned it and then quickly ripped it into pieces. My eyes widened.

"W-why," I said as I pointed to the ripped contract.

"Because we don't need it anymore." Right, I didn't think he'd move things this fast. Watch, next, he wants to move into the same room.

"You know something," Yoongi began. "What?" "Your lips," he licked his bottom lip as he came closer. "They're addicting," he whispered and gave me another kiss. I quickly pushed him away and started fanning myself. "Ugh, why is it so hot?" I questioned.

He laughed and turned the channel. There was this boy group with so many members. But at least they're handsome. I looked at them with a smile and laughed at what they were doing. Suddenly a guy yelled, "what time is it?" Then the members said "10:10" the MCS was surprised. That guy with pink hair is cute. I smiled and kept watching them. Suddenly, Yoongi shut down the TV.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Yah, study, and don't think just because I ripped the contract that all the rules are gone," he said. I looked at him with disbelief. He's back.

"You still have to come home by 10 no 8 PM. And still can't go out with any guy or look at any other guys other than me. Got it!" He said. I smiled, I know why he's acting like that.

"Someone's jealous~" I said as I kept smiling at him. He's cute when he's jealous.

"Yah, I'm not" he tried to deny.

"It's okay to be jealous; I mean that's somewhat another way to show that you like someone. But please don't take it too far, okay?" I said and got back to my studies.

After a while of studying new designs, Yoongi asked to help me. Of course, I accepted. He's very good as he is in charge of the New York fashion line. Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that. "Yoongi, what happened to the job position for the New York fashion line?" I questioned. "I've been working on it; I didn't want to disturb your studies, especially after everything that has happened. You missed a lot of classes." Yoongi explained.

"Oh good, I thought you would give it to someone," I let out a sigh of relief. "I really want to be part of that project. They have amazing designs," I said excitedly.

"Well, don't worry; I'll keep it open till after your graduation week. It's next week, right?"
"Yes, and then comes summer break! Can't wait." Yoongi chuckled at my happiness and continued helping with some designs, he knew his fabrics very well.

We soon came to a stop as I started to doze off into slumber. "Looks like someone is tired," Yoongi said as he put the pen down. I nodded my head as it was laying on the textbook. "Come on, we'll eat, and you can go to sleep.

-------------

"Ready," Yoongi called out.

"Yes, I'm coming out; just a sec," I said as I grabbed my bag and got out of the room.

"You scared me," I said as soon as I opened the door. Yoongi was waiting for me right in front of the door.

"Shouldn't we do something about that?" he questioned as he looked at my room. Yup, just like I figured.

"We're going to be late," I ignored his question and walked past him. I don't know if I can share a room with a guy, let alone this perv.

I got inside the car, and he started driving to a close restaurant. He didn't race through cars this time. He patiently waited behind them. Strange. I gave him a questionable look.

"What?" He questioned.

"Why aren't you driving fast this time?" I asked.

"No reason," he replied. "Wait a minute, are you actually considering my feelings?" I joked around as I put my hand on my heart and looked at him with an exaggerated look.

"Shut up!" I couldn't help myself but laugh at how he tried to hide his emotional side.

"Also, why did you ignore my question? Let's move into one room."

I looked out the window. Would I be alright? I asked myself. The hug and kisses were okay since my body is getting comfortable around him. But sleeping in one bed? I don't know yet. Especially, I don't want to make him feel bad when I get scared from his touches or have a panic attack in front of him.

"Hello?"

"Do you really want to share a room?"

"I mean, we're married after all,"

"Yeah but, we haven't even started dating, remember, we skipped a couple of steps."

We reached the restaurant. We went inside and were seated in a booth with a hot pot in the middle of the table. "Wow, that looks like it's going to be good already," I excitedly said.

"Wait till you taste the food,"

"I can't wait," I clapped my hands in a low tone.

"So, be honest, is there another reason why you don't want to share a room?"

"Yoongi, we just found out that we both like each other."

"Yeah, but we've been married for a couple of months now. Aren't you already comfortable around me?"

"I am, but" I stopped myself. "How do I put this," I leaned closer to him. "No sex," I whispered. He cleared his throat and leaned back.

"Fine," he finally let out. "Though I've never heard of a married couple this long and haven't had sex."

"Well, I guess we're the first," I smiled in a mocking way. His face had a frown, and his eyes were sparkling with sadness. But that quickly changed once the food came.

——🍫——

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.1K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
55K 3.1K 17
Yoongi hates feeling helpless, but it's hard not to when you're blind. Literally. It's not like Jimin was trying to get attached, but sometimes he j...
6.4K 302 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"