Misery Loves Company The Sequ...

Par KabeeraRichardson

Eric and Diana are on the run from the police after committing a series of heinous crimes in California; they... Plus

Mexico (Part 1)
Mexico (Part 2)
The Plan
Nobody Move
Home Sweet Home? (Part 1)
Home Sweet Home? (Part 2)
Wanted (Part 2)
Wanted (Part 3)
Old Flame (Part 1)
Old Flame (Part 2)
Ruined (Part 1)
Missing
Ruined (Part 2)
Ruined (Part 3)
Ruined (Part 4)
Taken (Part 1)
Taken (Part 2)
Definition Of Love (Part 1)
Missing
Eazy e imagines 3
Keep Coming
Definition Of Love (Part 2)
Greedy.

Wanted (Part 1)

489 22 4
Par KabeeraRichardson

Page 7

Eric's P.O.V.

I held my chest as I drove. "Where the fuck are we going now?", Diana questioned.

I looked at my hand and saw I was dripping blood, "Dre's house; shit."

"What's wrong witchu", She asked.

"Nothing major, but you might have to drive."

She leaned up and leaned over me, "Shit pull over."

I couldn't keep my eyes open as I was driving; my eyes widened as I saw a car coming right towards me so I swerved the car.

9:00 PM
Hospital

I leaned up and kept blinking to clear my blurd vision, the bullet wound was sewed up and I had a cast on my hand.

I slowly got up and looked for my clothes before seeing police lights flashing outside of the window.

"Shit, where is she?", I think to myself.

I found my clothes and quickly redressed myself before walking out of the room; it was a large sign that read "Section B."

I thought to myself, "Maybe she's in this section to." So I continued to walk.

Diana's P.O.V.

I slowly started to move before opening my eyes, when I leaned up I noticed that I was handcuffed to the hospital bed.

"What the fu-."

"Rise in shine", A police officer says as he entered the room with 2 other cops.

"Shit"

"We've been looking for you and Eric for a long time Diana."

"Where is he", I questioned.

"We were about to ask you the same thing", He says as he leaned against the wall.

"I don't know, we crashed and that's all I remember", I say as I tried to slip the cuff.

He took his gun out of his holster and sat it on the table next to the door, "Don't make me have to use that."

I rolled my eyes. "Go down Section A and see if he's in one of those rooms", He says with his arms folded as he stood in front of the door.

Eric's P.O.V.

I peeked around the corner and saw Diana handcuffed to the hospital bed, two officers exited her room and headed down Section A and one stayed behind.

I waited till the officers turned the corner and quickly walked over to Diana's room.

The cops gun was on a table next to the door so I quietly picked it up before sneaking up behind him and wrapping my arm around his neck as I held the gun to his head.

"Shhhh shhhh shhhh, make one sound and imma just kill you right now", I say as I held him tighter.

I continued, "where's the key?"

"Fuck you"

I laughed before cocking the gun. "Speak up I didn't here you, you know what don't say anything", I say as I put the gun in his mouth.

He quickly took the keys off his belt and held them up, I took them out of his hand before shooting him.

"Thanks", I say as I dropped him to the floor before approaching Diana.

I heard the police coming so I quickly uncuffed Diana from the bed.

"Where's my fuckin clothes", She says in a loud whisper.

"It don't fuckin matter come on", I say as I opened the window.

"What!? Eric my ass is out"

"Come on!", I say as I pulled her over.

I climbed out of the window and helped her out before running through the grass and to the sidewalk, I held her hand as we ran through traffic and to the gas station across the street.

I watched as a women got out of her car and ran inside of the gas station.

"She left the car on, come on", I say as we jetted to her car and got inside.

"Hey!!", The women screams as she ran out of the gas station.

"Sorry!!!!", I yell as I pulled out of the gas station.

Diana would not stop laughing, "Nigga you really gone say sorry?"

I laughed, "Shut up."

Updating again soon 🙌😏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

183 72 30
Warning:UNEDITED Betrayed by the ones they trusted most and forced to flee her kingdom,Princess Diana vows to get revenge for her father and stepmoth...
192K 7K 30
Just a year after the death of Terry's father, her mom has started dating again and Terry is not too fond of her mom's boy toy. Eric and Terry's rela...
2.3K 150 10
A year later after a failed assassination attempt and the destruction of one of the most powerful hidden organizations in the world, Eric Mason is fo...
4.8K 299 15
One night in Los Angeles, les twins decided to hit the city and turn up. before the night ends, they end up witnessing a murder. the problem is les t...