90s Imagines

By MrsBossPlaya

Some of my favorite men of the 90s & yours too❤️ More

~DeVante Swing•...Then to raise a family
~Devante Swing•...Then to raise a family pt 2
~Static Major• Cheers 2 U
~Dino•Emotions
~Tupac•Early Start
~Bill Bellamy• Get going
~Allen Iverson• Family Time
~Nas• Reunited
~Ginuwine• Excuse me Miss
~Method Man• All Mine
~Mr.Dalvin• Make me feel good
~Ralph Tresvant• Wait a minute
~Bumper Johnson (a different world)• You're Not my kind of girl
~Darryl Bell (a different world) •How does it feel?
~Will Smith• Isn't she lovely
~Marlon Wayans• Date Night
~Larenz Tate• I got you
~Tyrin Turner• Spoil You
~Khalil Kain• Locked Up
~De'Vante Swing• Butterfly kisses
~Martin Lawrence• Busted
~Method Man• Why Did I Get Married
~Allen Iverson• Lovers and Friends
~Mr. Dalvin• Do You Remember?
~Denzel Washington• Meet & Greet
Short~Ralph Tresvant• I want you
~Eric Benèt• Think of Me
~Ghostface Killah• My Fault
~Shock G• Saturday Love
~Morris Chestnut• Be My Neighbor
~Merlin Santana• Crush On You
~Mark Taylor• Something Special
~Keith Sweat• Chocolate Girl pt. 1
~Keith Sweat• Chocolate Girl Pt.2
~Bill Bellamy• On The Rebound
Short~LL Cool J• Joy Ride
~Ron Reaco Lee• Baby Daddy
~Keenan Ivory Wayans• What's your name
~Grant Hill• Better Than Me
Marlon Wayans~Hook It Up
~Chris Tucker• Guess Who
Short~Denzel Washington• Protect Your Own
Short~Babyface•Never Let You Go
~Shawn Wayans• Never Love You
~Damon Wayans• Best Friend's Brother
Short~Jason Weaver• Young Love
~DeVante Swing • The Curse Prequel
~DeVante Swing• The Curse 2
~DeVante Swing • The Curse 3
~DeVante Swing • The Curse 4
~Denzel Washington • Questions
~Keith Sweat• Co-Parenting
~DeVante Swing • Motivation
~Michael Bivins • Secrets
~Will Smith • Fatal
Short~Bobby Brown • Forget About It

~Shazzam• A Dream

7.9K 177 51
By MrsBossPlaya

Sitting on the studio couch you sat quietly and listened to all the commotion.

The boys were in the studio recording for a comeback album and everyone was hectic trying to get things in order. Not to mention Dino still wasn't here yet and they needed his vocals for these last few songs.

"He's not answering the fucking phone" Shazzam said hanging up the land line.

"I keep paging him but nothing in response" GI said sitting back.

"I called Stephanie and didn't get an answer" you said speaking up.

"Y/n baby call my momma. That's the only guaranteed person he'll answer for" Shazzam said rubbing his hands threw his fade.

He plopped down next to you and sighed.

"Nigga always got us waiting on him" he mumbled turning to look at you dial their mother's phone number.

The phone rung before going to voicemail.

Looking at him you frowned. "She didn't answer Sha" you said.

Before he could respond G.I yelled.

"Everybody shut the fuck up" everyone looked at him in confusion as he turned up the volume of the tv he was glued to.

"There are reports of an accident on Kings Rd and 33rd street. Apparently the party that caused the accident had robbed a bank 15 minutes prior. The Toyota Camry has been totaled and the couple that were hit are in critical condition. More on the story later"

After the reporter said that videos and pictures of the scene were shown.

"That car looks like-" someone said but Shazzam cut them off.

"Well it ain't. Any minute my brother gone call me and say time got away from him and that he on the way" he said in a angry tone that someone would think that his twin would be in that type of predicament.

"Baby-" you spoke softly as your cell started ringing.

"Hello" you spoke.

"Y/n it's Yolanda I need you and Solomon to get to the hospital. Keven and Steph were in an accident" you heard the boy's mother say before she started crying.

Immediately you hung up and jumped up grabbing you and Shazzam's belongings.

"Baby what's going on talk to me" he said.

"Dino and Stephanie were in that car Sha we got to go to the hospital" you rushed out as you were halfway to the door.

Before you could get to the door Shazzam was out of it running to the car.

As soon as you got in he sped off with G.I in the car behind yours.

The ride was quiet. Neither had anything to say. You knew Stephanie was pregnant and you hoped that they all survived. Since you were the only one she had told yet nobody understood how much was really at state.

He quickly got to the hospital and ran to the information center.

"Excuse me ma'am my brother Keven Conner was in an accident. I need to see him." He said quickly.

She looked up and nodded before typing in Dino's name.

"I'm sorry but he's still in surgery sir. If you will there is a sitting area in the hallway first door on your left" she said before we all ran in the direction she pointed.

We saw his mother and Stephanie's parents sitting down talking. They looked up and saw us before everyone greeted each other.

While everyone was talking quietly about what was happening or what they thought was happening, Shazzam and I sat looking at a pale blue wall.

Yolanda can and stood in front of us with a sad smile.

"It's ok babies Keven will be fine and so will Stephanie" she spoke softly.

It was quiet before you spoke up.

"Steph- she's -" you kept cutting yourself off.

"She was what Yolanda asked as everyone looked at you.

"She's .....she's pregnant" you said loudly as tears rolled down your face.

At that moment everyone gasped. There was pure silence as as the doctor's walked towards the large group.

Still in the bloody scrubs he took off his hat and looked down.

We all knew what was next but we needed to hear it. We needed to see it.

"I'm sorry but Keven Conner and Stephanie Williams didn't make it. Nor did the baby. We did all that we could, again I'm truly sorry" he said walking away leaving the heartbreaking news to sink in.

After we all all sat for a while they let us look at their lifeless bodies. When we got to Dino's body Shazzam broke down in my arms.

He fell to the ground and I went down with him still hold him tight. I couldn't fathom how he felt. He lost his twin. That was his other half so I know that a piece of him died along with his brother.

You had to drive home since Shazzam was so distraught about his twin's death. He hadn't said much to anyone since the news but you respected that and gave him his space.

As you pulled into the driveway he got out before you could park the car.

Sighing you took your time going into the house.

Walking to the door you heard music playing. As you opened the door you saw Shazzam sitting on the floor holding a childhood picture of him and Dino.

Tears ran down his face as he looked up at you.

"This is the last song he recorded. This was the last time - the last time I got to hold my brother and tell him I loved him. And the last time he said it back" he said as more tears ran down his face.

"My whole life it's been me and him y/n. What am I supposed to do now" his voice cracked as you walked over to him with tears running down your face as well.

"I don't know baby but we'll get through this. I promise. And you still have Layla, that's a part of him you'll always have" you said rubbing his face while referring to Dino's 5 year old daughter. 

For the rest of the night you both held each other offering some type of comfort to the other that was suffering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 23 10
A World Of The Old Generation...
532K 6.6K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s😍. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.
158K 2.1K 50
imagines ab everyone's fave black people. duh.
2.8K 228 19
Amir Fields And Farrah Brown Are Two People Who Became Neighbors But Also Happen To Become Best Friends Down The Years. Complete Opposite In Ways Bu...