NURSE McSEXY (2016 Wattys Win...

Από MarilynAHepburn

**2016 WATTYS WINNER FOR VISUAL STORYTELLING** Letting her appearance fall to the wayside and desperate to fi... Περισσότερα

Inspired by Actual Events
11:11 PM - NO SQUASHY
12:34 AM - THE EX-BOT (Part I)
12:34 AM - THE EX-BOT (Part II)
7:11 AM - SPECIAL DELIVERY
3:45 PM - CALL FOR HELP
4:20 PM - DROVE MYSELF HERE
4:44 PM - IMMA NUTTERS
4:56 PM - MAN GIGGLING
5:20 PM - FIRST IMPRESSIONS
5:23 PM - TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
5:54 PM - GOD COMPLEX (PART I)
5:54 PM - GOD COMPLEX (PART II)
6:21 PM - WELL BLOW ME DOWN (Part I)
6:21 PM - WELL BLOW ME DOWN (Part II)
6:33 PM - BUSH JUMPING
7:11 PM - HEAR-NO, SEE-NO, SPEAK-NO GOSSIP (PART I)
7:11 PM - HEAR-NO, SEE-NO, SPEAK-NO GOSSIP (PART 2)
7: 34 PM - EGG SALAD SANDWICH
7:37 PM - ARTICLE ON 69 (PART I)
7:37 PM - ARTICLE ON 69 (PART II)
7:47 PM - LAW OF MIRRORS (PART I)
7:47 PM - LAW OF MIRRORS (PART II)
7:54 PM - KAZOO-TIGHT
7:59 PM - ADDICTED
8:05 PM - SMOKE & FIRE
8:08 PM - UMBRELLAS
8:18 PM - COUG
8:23 PM - FROSTED COOKIE
8:27 PM - MY LOVE
8:33 PM - R2-D2
8:37 PM - SAY WHAT?
8:44 PM - BITTY
8:52 PM - SMOKED (Part I)
8:52 PM - SMOKED (Part II)
8:52 PM - SMOKED (Part III)
8:52 PM - SMOKED (Part IV)
THE McSEXY TRAIN
McSEXY Q&A VIDEOS
Chapter Dedications (Part I)

Chapter Dedications (Part II)

2.5K 88 83
Από MarilynAHepburn

Chapter 17: Dedicated to SallyMason1

When I saw that Sal mentioned NURSE McSEXY in her Wattpad A Birthday To Remember Mad Lib inspired story, I just had to give her a shout out! As one of my first Wattpad friends, Sal has been my rock as I stumble through the vulnerable terrain of pouring my heart out in written form. It can be scary sometimes putting a story online for the world to read, but Sal has been there to hold my hand the entire way. If you're interested in reading some of the best Wattpad has to offer, look no further than Sally Mason's Wattpad profile page. Trapped, War Bride and Living With The Choices We Make are just some of the stories that will both entertain you and make you cringe!

Muah! Thanks, Sal!

Chapter 18: Dedicated to light-in-darkness 

On June 27th (2016), I made a post on my Wattpad profile page about Nurse McSexy and my trip to Urgent Care. Because that post got such a delightful response, I decided to turn my embarrassing real life experience into a story. Angela is one of the people who participated in that conversation. Her support is a small part of the reason why NURSE McSEXY found its way into words. Thank you, Angela! Do take some time to check out Angela's highly ranked paranormal story, Devil's Lake. You're also sure to enjoy her short story, The Frog and the Beast

Chapter 19: Dedicated to madre3

This chapter is dedicated to my Mom (Madre2, Madre3--probably eventually Madre4 when she forgets her password again). My mom has been so supportive of my writing, getting even more excited than I do when I stumble upon moments of success. I couldn't do it without her. Thanks, Mom! Love you! 

PS: Mom gets a sexy cat nurse instead of a sexy male nurse. I just simply couldn't pick out a hard bodied stud for my mother. :)

Chapter 20: Dedicated to patsy1710

This chapter is dedicated to Patsy who has been following NURSE McSEXY for a long time now--even when I got close to the end of the first edit, then decided to go back and rework the story. I was such a turd for doing that! But Pasty was soldier and stuck with the story regardless. Thank you for all your support, Patsy! That little blue circle with fangs always makes me smile when it pops up on my screen. Muah!

Chapter 21: Dedicated to KevinaOyatedor

Back in June (2016), I met a wonderfully supportive and generous lady through the #OnceUponNOW contest here on Wattpad. Here name is Kevina. Kevina has been following NURSE McSEXY's second edit attempt for many, many weeks now--and she's almost always one of the first to "like" new chapters. Thank you, Kevina, for all your support. That smile of yours truly brightens my day. Muah! Be sure to check out some of Kevina's stories on Wattpad, including: Night Drives, The Mystery Prince and Hands All Over.

Chapter 22: Dedicated to NaaLotty

NaaLotty has been filling up the comments section in NURSE McSEXY with lively and spirited comments for many months now. Her reactions to the different parts of the story always make me laugh. NaaLotty's enthusiasm has truly encouraged me as a writer--making me feel as though I'm actually creating something that's entertaining for many in this world. Thanks for all your support, Pretty Lady! Muah! 

Chapter 23: Dedicated to TriniGirl_LLCJ

Trini is the Giggly-With-It-Girl I've affectionately nicknamed, Gwig (acronym for Giggly With It Girl). She has been so supportive of NURSE McSEXY and my writing. From posting her hilarious thoughts in the comments section to nominating NURSE McSEXY for Wattpad awards, Gwig is constantly overflowing my inner bucket of joy with enthusiasm and giggles. I'm so thankful to have her in my McSexy Friends Caravan as the story of NURSE McSEXY unfolds. Thank you, Lady! Muah!

Chapter 24: Dedicated to _Fallen_Rose_21

Victoria has been an amazing cheerleader and supporter of NURSE McSEXY. Her kind words not only make me smile, but encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing. Victoria is also an inspiring writer with a soft spot for the fanfiction, romance and action genres. I'm sure we'll be seeing one of her creations on the bookshelves some day! But before she becomes a huge star, be sure to check out Victoria's early work here on Wattpad:  The Prince, The Daughter of Legolas and Finding Royalty. Thank you, Victoria! Muah!

Chapter 25: Dedicated to AlphaXavierLover

Alisha has been a quiet, yet supportive McSexy follower for many months. And I swear, Alisha is almost always one of the first to vote when a new NURSE McSEXY chapter drops! The girl is quick! Thank you so much for your support, Alisha! Hopefully your "Thank You Nurse" (in the picture below) can fill in for awhile as you search for your Prince Charming. Muah! Do check out Alisha's werewolf story, The Outcast, here on Wattpad! 

Chapter 26: Dedicated to gandat

Gandat is another one of my beautifully, mysterious readers. I don't know much about her (or him?) other than the fact she has a stunning eye for a profile picture. I can also tell you that Gandat has been an avid supporter of NURSE McSEXY for many months--faithfully voting each week as new chapters are uploaded. Thank you, Gandat, for all your support on this project. I tend to be a quiet supporter myself, nodding with a smile in the shadows--so I treasure silent encouragement just as enthusiastically as any other. Muah! Muah! Muah! 

Chapter 27: Dedicated to Tanya_JJ

Tanya is my adorable reader who managed to get past the first couple chapters of NURSE McSEXY despite having a case of arachnophobia! You're a warrior, Lady! A WARRIOR! She has been following this story since the beginning of the year, and leaves the sweetest, most encouraging comments ever! Thank you, Tanya, for all the time you've taken to support NURSE McSEXY. I'm honored. Truly. MUAH! Be sure to check out Tanya's 50 Greatest Pickup Lines right here on Wattpad!

Chapter 28: Dedicated to thegirlwhoswriting

"Where there's smoke, there's fire and where there is fire, you'll probably find me toasting marshmallows." ~a quote stolen directly off of Bree's Wattpad profile. Let's just say our lady patient in NURSE McSEXY endorses this quote! 

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Bree. Each week, Bree drops in on NURSE McSEXY and the gang to read about the newest troubles they've gotten themselves into. Thank you so much for all your support, Pretty Lady! I hope to visit you someday in the place where unicorns are. Muah! Be sure to check out some of Bree's FanFiction here on Wattpad. Stories such as Intelligent (a Steve Rogers FanFic), Avengers Chatroom and Bones: The Weird and Wonderful.

Chapter 29: Dedicated to malak400jblover

Malak hopped on the NURSE McSEXY train sometime back in February, and she's (or maybe he's?) been checking in weekly to find out what kind of trouble our wacky Urgent Care Patient is getting into. Thank you, Malak, for all your support. I hope you like the Thank You Nurse I selected just for you. When I saw the background image on your Wattpad profile, I thought you might appreciate this medical professional. [wink] Stay amazing, Lady (or Guy). Muah! 

Chapter 30: Dedicated to nothinga

Nothinga has been quietly reading NURSE McSEXY for many months, but always whispers her presence by leaving a vote on each chapter. It makes me smile when I see her name pop up, knowing she's still along for the ride on this McSexy journey. Thank you so much for all your support, Nothinga! I hope you like your Thank You Nurse. I hear he likes bookworm teenagers. [smile]. Be sure to check out Nothinga's Wattpad story, The Cliche Moments of Indian Serials.  

Chapter 31: Dedicated to Nablai

Nabeela has been Nurse McSexy'ing since the beginning of this year. Often tag teaming in the comments section with Lina Hanson, she adds a dash of her special warmth and humor to the everyone's reading experience. Thank you for all the encouragement, Nabeela! I'm honored to have you here reading. Muah! Please check out Nabeela's Wattpad story, A New Beginning.

Chapter 32: Dedicated to docistheboss

Marie-Eve has been reading, voting and commenting on NURSE McSEXY for many months. She will forever be one of the first people to read the chapters of this story as they unfolded. I'm so honored. Thank you for all your support, Marie-Eve! I hope you enjoy your Thank You Nurse! Muah! Be sure to check out Marie-Eve's stories here on Wattpad, including: Ghost Witch, Fallen Angel and My Brain Did It Again!

Chapter 33: Dedicated to Avni_Tyagi

Living in a place where no one can find her, Avni snuck on the McSexy train and has been supporting this story for several weeks! Thank you so much for tuning in each week for the newest McSexy adventure, Avni! It was an honor to have you on board. Muah! I hope you enjoy the ambivert nurse I'm sending your way.

Chapter 34: Dedicated to EllyaNikalov

Ellya has been riding the McSexy train since sometime in March, and I'm so honored to have her on board as one of the original McSexy Passengers. Thank you for all your support, Ellya. I hope you like the nurse I've assigned to assist you with whatever you need. He'll even babysit your two beautiful children so you and your husband can have a quiet evening together! Check out Unsanctioned and Milkshake Memories--two of Ellya's stories right here on Wattpad!

Chapter 35: Dedicated to Mea923

Monique joined the McSexy crew a few months ago, and has provided lots entertainment with her spirited and hilarious commentary in the comments section! It's readers like Monique who create the unique reading experience we've grown to love here on Wattpad. She is also one of my Wattpad soulmates because we share similar views about love and life--AND--we both agree Versace Bright Crystal rocks! Thank you for all your kindness and support, Beautiful Lady! I seriously need to start a new writing project JUST so I can continue to interact with you. I miss you already! Muah! (PS: You are Nurse DiCaprio's first and only patient!)

Chapter36: Dedicated to bookbutterfly1999

Joining us sometime around April, Bookbutterfly has added some fantastic commentary throughout the chapters--both expressing her reactions to humorous situations and questioning the thought process of our leading lady (our leading lady's thoughts were definitely questionable at times!!). Thank you so much for all your encouragement and support, BB. Your enthusiasm helped push this unfinished story into a finished story! Helping me achieve that life goal is more than I could ever thank you for! Muah! Be sure to check out Bookbutterfly's Wattpad stories, including: The Letters From Shaitan, Graham and Melting Snowflake.

MORE DEDICATIONS COMING SOON!

There's more sexy goodness to come, I promise! Watch for the updates in the coming days!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
888K 19.4K 40
|STEAMY ROMANCE| 18+ "Oh, how bad I want to corrupt you, ruin you. But you're not ready for that." As much as I want her beneath me, writhing, beggin...
517K 11.1K 37
| 𝟭𝟲𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
2.1K 88 20
Here I am adding another Mafia story to Wattpad.. Do we need it? Probably not. Am I gonna do it anyways..? Hell yes I am. So this Story revolves aro...