They're back

Par Outsiders_Obsession

James and lily come back. What's it like? Who does it affect? Will it be better, or worse? And who will they... Plus

The Mystery Visitors
The Meet and Greet
Adjusting
The Lost Twin
A/N
Another A/N.
Funnyish story
The Surprise Guest(s)
Unusual Apearances
Teddy
Confusing the Muggles Day!
Next Chapter
Prank War Part 1
Happy Birthday Harry!!!
Padfoot Jr.?

The confrimation.

13.9K 289 99
Par Outsiders_Obsession

James and lily had been served veritaserum and were stared at with shock.
"It, it's really you?" Hermione asked.
"Yes. May we ask who you are?"
"I'm Hermione Granger, and this is Ginny Weasley."
The couple stared at Hermione in shock.
"Excuse me, but did you just say Weasley?"
"Yes, why?"
"Well the last time we saw you you were just a little baby."
"I'm afraid you've missed a lot."
" that means, oh Harry. How is he? Where is he?"
"Don't worry lily dear, you and James will both get to see him. Miss Weasley, would you please floo Mr. Potter and Ronald? Tell them to come right away."
She nodded and ran off the the fireplace. There was a loud pop and Hermione got up and ran the same way Ginny had left.
"I'm going to have to ask the two of you to step outside. Just until I tell Harry, he's been through a lot and seeing his parents sitting in front of him might not be, well, you know what I mean."
They both left the room and held their ear up to the door. They heard a voice come from behind them making them jump in the air.
"Who are you?!" They turned around to see none other than Sirius Black pointing his wand at the both of them.

I had some writers block doing this so I'm sorry if no one likes this but I felt bad for not updating sooner so I had to write something

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

231K 5.1K 73
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙾 𝙴𝚁𝙰... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...
46.3K 772 19
(Rewriting chapters currently) 2018 and a bunch of people that died in either the first or second Wizarding War are now alive? Who's back? And how? H...
82K 1.7K 18
After he kills Voldemort he becomes the master of Death. When Death crosses his path he explains that Harry is given 8 people to bring back from the...
19.5K 253 15
When James, Fred II, and Roxanne find a timeturner things go bad. They travel back to a while, but than end up travelling further back in time. They'...