UNPLANNED DESTINY

By alia_17

"Please leave me choro mujhe what have I done leave me " she begged but he didn't leave her hand instead he... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Chapter 44

Prologue

27.7K 747 9
By alia_17

" Please leave me choro mujhe what have I done leave me " she begged but he didn't leave her hand instead he tightened his grip.

"Whoare you? what do youwant?leave me please i need to go he is waiting for me" she said which only caused him to lose control and push her to the nearby wall caging her .

"You belong to me only me do you get it "he said With gritted teeth. He didn't know why but  he couldn't bear her thinking about some other guy although he didn't like her and was just fulfilling a promise which he didn't make .

" Now be the good girl and get ready ,you wouldn't want to keep the imam waiting and  if you dont come out in the next fifteen minutes then don't Blame me for the consequences am I clear" he said to which she nodded her head, with that he left leaving a crying Noor e Haya.

This is a story about Noor-e- Haya who has to get married to a guy she doesn't love, who according to her is a ruthless murderer who wants to marry her so he can hurt her or kill her mercilessly.

But is it true to know continue reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
1M 36.6K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
1.2M 54.8K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...