Breathing

By AnnMarie119712

"Jesus! What are you doing" I yelled. "Most people call me Harry, but Jesus is ok too" he smirked. I clutch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 PT 1
Chapter 31 PT 2
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Authors note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Question????
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Authors Note
Chapter 80
Thank You.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Authors Note
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Repost of Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 58

74.5K 1.1K 183
By AnnMarie119712

~Sorry so late!!!!!!! I've been super busy these last few days. I meant to have the new chapter up earlier in the day, but I had friends come over and I couldn't write with them here :( they literally left at like 10pm tonight. Anyways no more excuses here is the chapter hope you like it :) ~

Chapter 58

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my sleep. I picked it up looking at the name of the pending message.

Satan:
Wake up we need to talk

It was too early for her shit.

Harry:
No.

Satan:
Don't be childish. We need to talk now.

Harry:
Fuck you.

Satan:
Dad's coming to visit me this weekend.. ;)

Harry:
Good for you and dad

Satan:
I would hate for him to find out about your dear Charlie :(

Harry:
Where do you want to meet?

Satan:
My apartment in 10

Harry:
Fine.

I rolled over placing my phone back on the nightstand. Running my hand over Charlie's spot it was empty.

"Charlie?" I sat up looking around the room.

Muffled sounds of coughing let me know where I could find her. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Grabbing my jeans and a t-shirt I walked to the bathroom door. I knocked but didn't wait for a response.

"Go back to bed I'm fine" she waved me off.

"No I'm the reason you're going through this so I'll stay"

She rested her head on her hand. I sat on the edge of the sink.

"Please don't take all the blame. It was a team effort" she held out her fist.

I laughed bumping it with mine.

"I've thought about not eating and then I wouldn't have this problem"

"Dry heaving is better?" I raised my brow.

She held up her middle finger.

"Hey be nice!" I teased pulling my jeans up.

"Would you like to take over? I'm about 3 months in. You could carry her for the next 3?" She half smiled. Looking up at me.

"Sure. How do you suppose we do this?" My shirt was tugged down over my head.

"Humor me" she rolled her eyes

"Why don't you come lay down"

"Because by the time I get to the bed I'll be turning back for the toilet"

"Come on just lay down you will feel better. Being hunched over the toilet can't be comfortable"

"Trust me it's not" she stood up walking to the sink.

I handed her, her toothbrush.

"Thank you" she smiled.

When she was done I walked her back to the bed.

"Lay down. I'll fix you something to eat" I pulled the covers up to her shoulders.

"Something very light" she yawned.

"Ok I'll be back" I kissed her cheek.

I didn't have much time before she would wonder where I was. Slipping my shoes on and quietly closing the front door, I made my way up the stairs. When I reached Gemma's apartment I knocked loudly hoping she would hurry. The door opened and she smirked.

"About time" she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up. What do you want?"

She pushed the door open letting me in. I followed her into the living room. Our dad must have furnished the apartment. Nothing but the best for his minion. He was such a dick.

"Drink?" Her crooked smile made my skin crawl.

"No. Will you tell me what you need to talk about please"

"Have you ever visited that bridge?" She crossed her legs in the over stuffed chair she occupied. "You know the one-"

"No" More of her typical bullshit.

"God Niall's face as he fell was fucking priceless" she released a small laugh, taking a drink.

"Did you really call me up here to talk about the fucked up shit you did?" I was getting irritated. Well to be honest I was always irritated when it came to my sister. So I was just reaching a new level of irritation.

"Not just that. Dad will be here Friday. I haven't mentioned Charlie...yet"

"What do you mean yet?" I frowned.

"Like I said..Yet." She raised her brow taking another drink.

"What do you want to keep your mouth shut?"

"Hmm what do I want?" She tapped her chin.

"Quit playing fucking games Gemma what the fuck do you want?"

"I want Niall to come talk to me"

"Hell no. He has a girlfriend and soon to be fiancé if she says yes and you will not do anything to fuck that up"

"I said talk to me not move in, god don't be so dramatic." She rolled her eyes. "Who is his princess anyways? That's all he talked about that year. 'I'm waiting for my princess' it was pathetic" She made fake gagging sounds.

"You're such a bitch" I shook my head.

"I just want to catch up" she smiled.

"No. What else can we agree on?"

"That's what I want take it or leave it"

She was being difficult. No surprise.

"Lo would not be ok with this.."

"Lo? As in Charlie's friend? Wow he's really given up on finding a 'princess' hasn't he?" She threw her head back laughing.

"At least he didn't settle for a slut" I quirked.

Her head snapped up. Her glare dark. Cold.

"I want him. Here. Today. No later than 2" She snapped.

"Say I asked Niall to come talk to you. He may not do it" I frowned.

"Well for your sake, let's hope he does" she smirked bringing her glass up to her pale pink lips.

After leaving her apartment, it took me only a few minutes to decide what to say to Niall. He wasn't going to go for it, but it was worth a shot.

"Excuse me? Have you lost your mind bro? No way!" Niall stood from the couch eyeing me.

"Just talk to her. Please I'm begging you"

"About what?! How crazy she is? Or how she plans to try and kill me?" He stated sarcastically.

"Niall she's not going to kill you. Now please. She asked that you come talk to her or she's going to tell my dad"

"Man the fuck up Harry! Cause I'm not talking to her about anything except a restraining order!" He shook his head.

I knew he wouldn't do it. I couldn't blame him. Gemma was nobodies favorite. Especially Niall's...

"I am begging you. I almost have a plan. I just need a little more time." He ran his hand over the front of his hair. I slid off the couch on to my Knees. "I am literally begging you. Please Niall. Just 5 minutes."

"5 minutes? Do you know what she could do to me in 5 minutes?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

Gemma had some weird fascination with Niall. When she first met him, she would tease him. That turned in to touching him and constantly making passes at him. Back then he was just to shy to say no. When she finally got him to trust her, she broke it in fucked up way.

"Niall it's me. Your best friend. You know I will make it up to you. Please" I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes I could muster.

"Ugh!!! Fine!!! 3 minutes and I'm out!"

"Ok thank you. You're my best mate!" I stood up hugging him.

"Get off me!" He pushed me away. "I'm still pissed that I have to do this to keep your secret! That shouldn't even be a secret!" He stormed off.

I felt bad. I knew how much he hated Gemma. This was the only way to keep her quiet though. Quickly rushing back to the apartment. I made Charlie a peanut butter and jelly. When I took it to her the shower was running. I sat it on the nightstand and went back out to the living room.

Harry:
He's coming to talk to you.

Satan:
Good :)

Harry:
He will only stay for a few minutes.

Satan:
Haha we will see about that

Harry:
Please don't do anything to piss him off further

Satan:
Me? I would never ;)

I slammed my phone down on the table. She was up to something as usual but I wasn't sure what just yet. Lost in my thoughts, I paced in the living room. She wouldn't tell him for now but what would she ask for later? I sat down on the couch, running over the possibilities.

"Harry?"

I got up walking to the bedroom. Charlie stood in front of the floor length mirror, she insisted on cluttering my room with.

"My chest is getting even bigger"

"Why is it ok when you say it?" I frowned.

"Because it's my opinion, verses your inner frat boy coming out" she raised her brow.

"Hmmm. Not sure how that's fair but I won't complain." I flopped down on the bed. "You know we can still have sex while your pregnant.." I rested my hands behind my head.

"Thank you for that information. Somehow it's just not all that tempting when I'm carrying your BABY!" She turned to me.

"Ok! It was just a suggestion! Relax!" I had joked about her being hulk throughout our relationship. This was the first time she appeared a bit green. Maybe it was the morning sickness mixed with her annoyance with me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. It's just not fun.." She crawled on the bed. Laying her head on my chest. "I'm all hormonal and I don't want to do anything but sleep"

"Wait having sex with me or carrying my kid?"

"Carrying a baby Harry!" She huffed.

"I can only imagine. Do you feel full all the time? Like you ate a big buffet of food?"

"Stop talking."

"It was just a question" I laughed.

"You know maybe fooling around would help my crazy hormones. Maybe you were right about still having sex.." She nipped at my t-shirt.

"Ok you are kind of confusing me. I say your boobs get bigger you get mad. You say it, it's ok. I suggest sex, you get mad. You say it, again it's ok. I ju-"

"Are you really going to question this?" She started to undo my belt.

"You just got out of the shower?"

"Ok forget it." She rolled her eyes and started to get up.

"No I'm sorry I'll stop talking!"

"Good!" She pulled her clean shirt over her head.

"Take that t-shirt off. Now!" She demanded.

"You actually scare me sometimes. Just so you're aware" I pulled the thin fabric over my head.

Her lips instantly connecting with my chest. I hissed as she nipped at the smooth skin. My phone buzzed, distracting me momentarily. I grabbed it from my pocket as she continued her adventures.

Niall:
I am going to kill you!

Harry:
What happen????

Niall:
She wants me to go on a date with her!

"Put that phone away!" She growled looking up at me.

"Ok one second" I held up my finger.

Harry:
You said no right? I told her about Lo!

Niall:
Now I'm really going to kill you! She threatened to tell Lo I was fucking her if I don't!

"Babe please put the phone down for five minutes." She frowned.

"Ok ok it's Niall and he's dealing with something and I just need to text him back please" I begged.

"Send one more text and you better get use to your right hand being the only one touching you, for the next 6 months"she raised her brow.

She was playing dirty. I needed to text Niall back. I thought for only a moment before tossing my phone on the nightstand.

"Good. Now where were we?" She grinned.

"Take these leggings off" I smirked.

"Yours or mine?" She teased.

"Yours!" I shot back.

My phone continued to buzz. Niall would just have to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
209K 3.3K 18
I wrote these when I was 13 so soz for the bad quality I don't update anymore!!!
48.2K 1.4K 30
"I need this job. Badly." He paces and looks over to me, biting his lip leaving me hungry for an answer. "Can you play the guitar?" And so it began