Auslly: Broken Angel

By AusllyAndRauraFanFic

•STILL IN PROGRESS• Everyone thought they could just...step on me...like if I was a piece of... More

Meeting Austin
Austin...
School
Skyscraper
Dating Austin
I'm Innocent...
The Visit
Elliot
The New Ally
Broken Angel
Pain Does Not Exist
The Video
If I Were A Boy
Positive
The Wrong Idea
Secret Relationship
Stairs
Cassidy
Getting Caught
No
Dead
Gun Practice
The Fight
Get Out Of The Way
Crying Again
Engaged
Hero
Nervous
Wedding
Married
Anonymous Notes
Abandoned Factory
He Did It
Bad Dream
Don't Hide It
It Wasn't Me
Ally Did It
Broken Up
The Party
Drunk
First Step
Dallas & Kira Did It
Ally's 'Death'
Alive
Sorry
Microphone

The Note

572 11 0
By AusllyAndRauraFanFic

Chapter 28

Ally's P.O.V

Austin's making me do this. I don't want too. Damn. I knocked on his door. He opened and looked shocked. "Ally? What are you doing here?" My dad asked. "I wanted to talk to you." I said and walked in. I sat down on the couch. I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out yet.

"Ally, can I talk first?"

I nodded.

"I am so sorry. I've been the worst father ever. I know that. I stopped drinking and I realized how bad I had treated you and I just wanna apologize for the way I've treated you for the past years. I know it's gonna take time for you to forgive me." He said. My eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around my father. He hugged back. "Of course I forgive you." I mumbled and pulled away. He smiled.

"Well, dad I was wondering if you wanted too walk me down the aisle?" I asked. Now, his eyes widened. "Wait...you're getting married?" He asked.

"Yeah, with Austin." I said with a smile.

"Ally, I'd love to walk you down the altar." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you dad." I said.

Austin's P.O.V

One week later.

Ally and I were putting an official date on our wedding. We were talking to the priest, Father Landon.

"Austin, and I were thinking August 24. It's already on the invitations." Ally suggested.

"Father, what do you think? Is that okay?" I asked.

"It's perfect." Father Landon said. Ally and I both smiled. She hugged the father. "Thank you father." She said. We walked to my car.

She kissed me. "I've never been this happy!" She said.

"I can tell."

I started driving. She took my hand. She was smiling and looked out the window. I drove to the cabin.

"Hey, I bought my dress. It's in my room. So, whatever you do, do not go in there." She said as we got out of the car. I nodded.

Taped to the door was a note. She grabbed it.

"What the hell?"

"What does it say?" I asked and took it from her hand. She looked shocked.

If I were you, I wouldn't get married.

It said.

"What the fuck? I was all happy and shit, and then this? Fuck!" She yelled. "Shh...Ally, it'll be okay. We will get married. Don't worry. This is just a note." I said. I'm not gonna lie. I feel really pissed off too. But, I can't act mad because that's gonna get Ally more pissed off.

"Kira." She mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
508K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...