No

Chapter 20

Ally's P.O.V

A few hours later.

I went back to Cassidy.

"Hello Cassidy."

"What are you gonna do with me?" She asked. I smirked and pulled out my knife. She started crying.

"No! No! Please don't!" She yelled. I traced the knife from her forehead and stopped by her lips. "Please don't." She mumbled in tears. I laughed.

"Please I'm begging you! Ally please don't do it!" She said. I traced the knife down to her stomach. I pushed it in a little. She whimpered.

"Ally! I'm begging you! I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me! Please!"

I smiled. "That's what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear you beg." I said.

She stayed silent. "If anyone finds out about what happened, I swear I will kill you." I said and cut the rope that had her feet tied. "I promise I won't tell anyone." She said. "Perfect." I said and cut the rope that held her hands. "I'm free?" She asked.

"Remember if you tell anyone I will kill you." I said. She ran away. She left her phone. I saw it blink. I walked towards it. It was a text.

From Austin.

Cass, where have you been all day? I miss you. When can we see each other?

I threw the phone on the floor. It broke. He's cheating on me! That piece of shit! I walked out and put the knife in my pocket. I walked to my car and started to drive. I won't say anything. I drove to Trish's house.

"I need a favor." I said when Trish opened the door.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to have someone follow Austin Moon." I said. "Sure. When?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. I want that person to take pictures, videos, anything and bring them to me tomorrow around 11 PM." I said.

"Got it." Trish said.

I smiled and walked back to my car.

Austin's P.O.V

I'm getting really worried about Cassidy. Okay fine. Yes, I have a secret relationship with her. I'm cheating on Ally. I've been cheating on her ever since she caught me and Cassidy kissing. Not that I want too. It's just that...I don't know. I don't even know why I'm doing this. If Ally ever found out she would hate me forever. There was a knock on my door. It was Cassidy. She wrapped her arms around me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me."

I really don't know how to respond to that. "I love Ally." I said.

She shivered when I said Ally. "Why? Am I not good enough for you?" She asked. "Tell you what. Tomorrow we'll have a Austin and Cassidy day. No Ally." I said. She smiled and kissed me.

Ally's P.O.V

I went home. My mom was sitting on the couch. "Mom." I said and wrapped my arms around her. "What's wrong?" She asked and hugged back. "Nothing." I lied. "I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I said and went to my room. Never trust Austin Moon. I lay down in my bed. I feel like a stalker, having someone follow Austin.

The next day.

I was alone for the whole day. I just want to get those pictures and videos of Austin. Finally, I heard a knock on the door.

I literally ran to the door and opened it. "Are you Ally Dawson?" Some guy asked. I nodded. "Here." He said and walked away. Yes! I ran to my room. I put in the disc into my computer. I opened the yellow bag, which had the photos in. My anger rose as I saw the pictures. It was of Austin and Cassidy kissing, hugging and holding hands. I played the videos. What the fuck? Fuck Austin. Ladies, don't ever fall for Austin. I played the last video. Austin was in a ring shop. Cassidy wasn't there anymore.

"I want that one." I heard him say and point at a ring. "An engagement ring?" The lady asked. "For my girlfriend. She's the most important person in my life." He said. I rolled my eyes and stopped the video. He's gonna ask Cassidy to marry him? Or me? I'm lost. There's one thing I'm sure of is that Austin is a cheater.

Austin's P.O.V

Morning.

I drove to Ally's cabin.

"Hey Ally." I said and tried to kiss her. She took a step back. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She said.

"I have something to ask you." I said.

"What?"

"Will you marry me?" I asked as I got on one knee and pulled a box out of my pocket.

She stayed silent for a while.

...

She finally spoke.

"No."