Bad Dream

Chapter 35

Ally's P.O.V

I'm not crying. It's just that I got nervous when Austin touched me. I'm afraid he might do something to me.

I felt his hand on my waist. My heartbeat increased.

"Good night." I mumbled and turned my body to the side, so my back was facing him.

"Good night beautiful." He said. I fell asleep.

•Dream•

I heard footsteps. I stayed silent and turned around. "Ally." I heard Austin say. "Austin, I think there's someone in our house." I whispered.

"No, it's just me."

"W-what's behind your back?" I asked.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "Austin, why?"

He pulled the trigger and it hit my heart and I was dead.

•End•

I woke up. I was sweating. Austin woke up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Bad dream." I said and lay back down. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I mumbled.

Morning.

I woke up by feeling Austin's lips on mine. I nervously chuckled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." He said.

"It's okay." I said with a small smile.

"Ally, do you wanna go buy some breakfast?" He asked.

"I'm not feeling well. You go, and get me a bacon egg and cheese roll." I said.

"Lazy." He mumbled with a laugh and walked out.

I stayed silent.

Austin's P.O.V

Ally's being so distant. She wouldn't even let me touch her last night. This morning she didn't even kiss me. She would have kissed back. There's something going on.

I walked outside and decided to walk. It was nice outside.

I checked my phone and it was 8:30 AM.

I don't think anythings open right now. It's way too early.

I kept walking and I felt something hit my head hard. I fell to the ground and all I saw was darkness.

I was knocked out.