Sorry

Chapter 46

Ally's P.O.V
I held him tighter.
"Austin." Was all I could say. "You're alive and that's all I care about." Austin said. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.
"I'm the one who's sorry. If you would've killed yourself I don't know what I would've done too myself." I quickly said.
"It's okay. I'm not mad. I acted like an ass myself too."

"Yeah, but still, I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to see how'd you react. If you actually cared about me." I said. "Ally, I love you. I always will."
I smiled. He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. "No. Austin."
"Why not?" He asked.
"Because, I don't want to hurt you again." I said.
"Ally, I just have to be with you to be happy." He said. "I need you too. But, I think there's someone trying to break us up all the time and it always works.
"I don't give a fuck about anyone. I just need you. Please Ally, please, I'm begging you." He said.

Austin's P.O.V
"Okay. But, we have to stop whoever is trying to break us up." She said. I smiled as I leaned in.
She closed her eyes as our lips touched. I smiled into the kiss. She will always be mine.
She pulled away with a smile. "I missed you." I whispered. She chuckled.
"Promise me, we won't ever leave each other again." I said.
"I promise. I swear." She said and kissed me.
"Do you want your ring back?" I asked her. She nodded. I opened my drawer and grabbed her wedding ring and slid it on her finger. She smiled.
"We will always end up together. No matter what." I said. She smiled and nodded.