The Party

Chapter 40

Ally's P.O.V

Sunday.

Trish called me.

"Ally, if you were gonna come tonight...don't. I heard Austin tell some of the guests everything you've done." She said. I stayed silent.

I finally spoke up. "Thanks for calling me."

I decided that I'm going. Everyone there probably hates me. Austin told everyone about my crimes. I walked to my closet and pulled out a black and white dress. I put on white heels and straightened my hair. I put on my makeup. Light on the eyelids, a little mascara, and red lipstick. I looked at myself. Then, I grabbed my purse and walked out.

Austin's P.O.V

I saw the door open.

It was Ally. We made eye contact. She looked away. I walked upstairs and saw Kira sitting on the bed. "Hey Austin, I heard you and Ally broke up...so, I thought maybe I can...help you get your mind off her." She said. I stared at her for a while. Then finally, I walked up to her and kissed her.

Ally's P.O.V

"Hey Ally." Dallas said.

"Hi." I softly said. "I'm glad you're here." He said. "You're probably the only person." I said with a smile. "Forget about these people." He said. "Can I use your bathroom?" I asked. He nodded. "Upstairs to the left." He said. I mouthed 'thank you' and started walking up the stairs. I heard laughing. The door was wide open. I looked inside and saw Austin and Kira half naked. They both stopped and stared at me. I had to hold in my tears. "Maybe you guys should close the door." I said and closed the door for them. I pushed myself against the wall. Some woman walked up to me. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" She asked.

"You know what I need? I need to find the cutest boy at this party and kiss him...a lot." I said and walked away. "Ally." I heard someone say.

"Elliot? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Kira was invited by Dallas, so she brought me along." He said. "I'm glad you're here." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

Two hours later.

A slow song started to play. I saw Austin and Kira dancing. "Hey Ally...um do you wanna dance?" Dallas asked me. I nodded.

Dallas and I started dancing.

Austin's P.O.V

I saw them dancing.

I looked at Kira. "Lets sit. I'm really tired." I told her. She nodded and we sat down. I looked at Dallas and Ally. They were both smiling. I never noticed how gorgeous Ally looked until now. As the song ended I saw Dallas and Ally kiss. Ally pulled away from him and started running. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." I told Kira and walked Ally's direction. I saw her. She pressed herself against the wall. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her inside a room. "Don't. Touch. Me." She said. I lay her down on the bed. She stood up. "I don't ever want to touch that bed. You and Kira had sex in this piece of shit." She said and started pulling the sheets off the bed. I didn't know what to do. "What's going on?" Dallas asked as he walked in. "

"Get him away from me." Ally said and pointed at me. "Austin?" Dallas asked.

"I was just trying to help her." I said.

"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone." Ally said. "What was that kiss about?" I blurted out. "Dallas and I are just friends and you shouldn't care. Go back to Kira and leave me alone." Ally said and stormed off.