The Note

Chapter 28

Ally's P.O.V

Austin's making me do this. I don't want too. Damn. I knocked on his door. He opened and looked shocked. "Ally? What are you doing here?" My dad asked. "I wanted to talk to you." I said and walked in. I sat down on the couch. I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out yet.

"Ally, can I talk first?"

I nodded.

"I am so sorry. I've been the worst father ever. I know that. I stopped drinking and I realized how bad I had treated you and I just wanna apologize for the way I've treated you for the past years. I know it's gonna take time for you to forgive me." He said. My eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around my father. He hugged back. "Of course I forgive you." I mumbled and pulled away. He smiled.

"Well, dad I was wondering if you wanted too walk me down the aisle?" I asked. Now, his eyes widened. "Wait...you're getting married?" He asked.

"Yeah, with Austin." I said with a smile.

"Ally, I'd love to walk you down the altar." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you dad." I said.

Austin's P.O.V

One week later.

Ally and I were putting an official date on our wedding. We were talking to the priest, Father Landon.

"Austin, and I were thinking August 24. It's already on the invitations." Ally suggested.

"Father, what do you think? Is that okay?" I asked.

"It's perfect." Father Landon said. Ally and I both smiled. She hugged the father. "Thank you father." She said. We walked to my car.

She kissed me. "I've never been this happy!" She said.

"I can tell."

I started driving. She took my hand. She was smiling and looked out the window. I drove to the cabin.

"Hey, I bought my dress. It's in my room. So, whatever you do, do not go in there." She said as we got out of the car. I nodded.

Taped to the door was a note. She grabbed it.

"What the hell?"

"What does it say?" I asked and took it from her hand. She looked shocked.

If I were you, I wouldn't get married.

It said.

"What the fuck? I was all happy and shit, and then this? Fuck!" She yelled. "Shh...Ally, it'll be okay. We will get married. Don't worry. This is just a note." I said. I'm not gonna lie. I feel really pissed off too. But, I can't act mad because that's gonna get Ally more pissed off.

"Kira." She mumbled.