Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 21

23K 1K 92
By Anissa_Eylene555

--James--

Today is going to be perfect. I have the whole day planned and I hope Sebastian enjoys it. I know I'm going to enjoy it because any time I have with Sebastian is the best.

I pout as Sebastian pulls away from me. I can finally inspect his outfit and I have to say I'm loving it. He wears a dark pair of skinny jeans with a pair of white socks covering his bottom half and my red hoodie covering his top half. The hoodie is extra-large on him so it hangs slightly down his chest to reveal that he isn't wearing any shirt underneath. My heart leaps in my chest at the sight of Sebastian still wearing my hoodie, especially without a shirt underneath.

"You know, I could give you a new hoodie so that one could get washed," I say with a chuckle and happy smile.

Sebastian looks down at the hoodie with a blush. "But this one smells like you," He whispers as he shuffles his feet on his wooden floor.

My smile widens as my wolf purrs inside my head. "I have others that smell like me too,"

"Really?" He asks as he glances up at me before quickly looking back down.

"Really," I say as I kiss his forehead. "I can bring you one tomorrow even,"

"Can I still keep this one until then?" He still whispers which is adorable.

"Of course you can, you could keep it all together if you really wanted. I just thought you might want to get it washed sometime,"

"If I wash it it won't smell like you anymore. So no, I won't be washing it any time soon," He says with a finalizing voice.

"Alrighty then," I say with a chuckle. "You can keep it, Sebastian, I'll just bring you a new one tomorrow,"

"It has to smell like you," He says quickly. "I, uhm, you smell good, so, uhm, I kind of like it, and, uhm, I like smelling like you," He whispers right before turning around to head for his closet.

My heart thumps painfully in my chest as my wolf purrs and scratches to be let out so he can mark our mate. If Sebastian wants to smell like me then he will get his wish answered by accepting me and letting me mark him. Once I mark him he will smell like me for the rest of his wonderful life.

"Your adorable," I say as he closes the closet door just a crack.

"What should I wear?" He calls out as he ignores my adorable remark.

"You can wear what you're wearing now, it doesn't bother me at all, I think you look rather handsome right now,"

Sebastian is quiet before he pops his head out the door to give me a drawl look. "Well what are we doing today?"

I smile as I walk closer and lean against the wall next to the door, his eyes following me the whole way. "That's a surprise," I reply.

"A surprise? Really, James?" He doesn't sound impressed by my answer.

"Really," I say with a shit eating grin. "Just wear what you have on now, you look cute,"

"You're absolutely no help, James," He says with a groan before opening the closet door completely. "Let's go, I don't want to be in the same house as Makayla anymore,"

"I agree, let's go," I say as I wrap my arm across his shoulders and pull him close to me.

"James," He mutters as he holds onto my hand that rests on his left shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm," I watch as he sucks in his whole bottom lip, Fred coming awake inside my pants. I love that he named my dick, like it's odd in a sort of cute way. "I like this, I really do, but, uhm, Makayla and Wanda don't know yet, so, uhm, can we wait to touch until we leave?"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Touch? Sebastian must have noticed my confused look as he laughs and kisses my hand he holds.

"This is a dead giveaway that something is going on between us," He says as he tugs gently on my hand.

"Oh," I say as I finally catch on. "I'm sorry, I guess I forgot, I mean I am super excited right now," I say sheepishly as I pull my arm back to myself.

"It's okay, James, we can touch however you want once we leave," He says before his eyes widen in realization of what he just said. "I mean, we can touch, but not like sexual. Not that I don't want to touch sexually, I mean I do, but not right now. Remember we just talked about Fred? Yeah, I think I'll wait to meet Fred. Uhm," He trails off as his cheeks turn a pretty bright pink as he looks away.

"Sebastian, your fucking adorable," I laugh as I pull him into a hug, his face immediately hiding in my chest. "Calm down, baby, why are you so nervous?"

He groans into my chest, sending tickling vibrations through it. "Because this is my first date," I can barely understand the mumbled words.

"This is your first date?" My heart skips in my chest as my wolf harrumphs with satisfaction.

"My first relationship too," He mumbles into my chest.

"Really?" My eyes are wide as I take all this new information in. "Sebastian, this is awesome,"

"My inexperience is awesome?" He asks as he pulls away to glare up at me.

"Well, yeah," I say with a smile. "It means I get to be your first for everything,"

"What?" He whispers with reddening cheeks.

"Not like that, goddess, Sebastian, get that handsome head of yours out of the gutter," I laugh.

He whimpers as he hides his face into my chest again, this only causes me to laugh harder.

"If it makes you feel any better you'll be my first for everything too," I say once I calm myself down.

"What?" He mumbles into my chest.

"Well, technically I have only been on one date, but we only went to the movies so I wouldn't even call it a real date. We didn't even get dinner or anything. I just picked her up, went to see The Hunger Games, and then took her home. I was fourteen by the way. There was no attraction between us at all, I just went to try out the dating scene. Never asked anyone out after that," All true. And The Hunger Games is not a first date kind of movie to see. Actually, the movies is a terrible first date idea, you don't get to talk at all, unless you go out to dinner afterwards.

"Her?" He whispers as he pulls away to look up at me. "Your first date was a her?"

"Yeah, I didn't know my sexual preference at the time. But like I said, there was no attraction between us. Sure, she was pretty, but I didn't get to know her at all with the movie going on. Nothing happened between us at all. Your actually my first kiss, my first real attraction, my first and only love," I say and end up kissing his forehead.

"Your first love. How do you know I'll be your last?" He worries as his eyebrows furrow.

"You'll just have to trust me, Sebastian," I reply. "Stop worrying so much, I love you with all my heart and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon,"

"Promise?" He whispers with so much uncertainty in his eyes that it breaks my heart.

"I promise, Sebastian. I promise that I love you with all my heart and will not leave you for anything. I promise that I will cherish your love and company like it was my lifeline. And I promise you that I will fall for you all over again every day, and I will fall for you harder each time. You're my life now, Sebastian, trust me when I say this, I love you and will never leave you for anything. If I had to choose between loving you or a lifetime supply of chocolate cake, I would choose you without a second thought, without even a delay. I wouldn't have to even think about it because I love you too much to have to think about it."

"Chocolate cake?" He asks with a raised brow. "Did you seriously just compare me to cake?"

I smile and nod my head. Of course I would compare him to chocolate cake, that's his scent. Chocolate cake has become my favorite. "Chocolate cake, yes, I love chocolate cake, but I love you more,"

"Cake?" He repeats.

"Chocolate cake," I clarify. "Not just any cake, but chocolate cake,"

"You're so weird," He mutters as he shakes his head.

"Hey," I protest. "You like your sweets, I have mine,"

"Yeah, but I was getting all sappy and then you decided to compare me to cake,"

"Chocolate cake," I repeat.

"Fine, you compared me to chocolate cake," He says with a huff.

"I like chocolate cake," I say with a slight blush. "Trust me, I do," Very much so. Even right now he smells like moist chocolate cake with my scent mixed in there from my hoodie. I love my smell mixed in with him, and my wolf agrees as he purrs inside my head.

"Alright, I'm sorry I keep getting all sappy, let's go," He says as he pulls away to walk to his bedroom door.

"Hey, I like getting all sappy with you, it gives me an excuse to profess my love to you," I reply as I follow him to his door.

He chuckles as he pulls the door open and leads the way out.

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

11/25/16

Okay, the last chapter was supposed to have the date and Sebastian's argument with Makayla was supposed to be a quick one, but obviously that didn't work out. So, this chapter was supposed to have the date, but then I made Sebastian go all sappy... again...there is a reason Sebastian is so sappy, CAN YOU GUESS WHY?

**If you can guess why Sebastian is a sappy romantic I will dedicate the chapter to you and give you a shoutout!**

Gah! Sebastian and James are so cute! I can't wait for Sebastian to find out "the big secret" I wonder if he'll be so happy or freak out... DUN, DUN, DUUUUUNNNNNNN!

ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION FOR A dedication AND A shoutout!!  

So I have posted four chapters today, I think that's enough for now. HAHA. I'm off to take my dogs to the vet so they can get their nails clipped. Have a WONDERFUL day/night! Don't forget to answer the above question!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 11.4K 15
Logan is just trying to get by... After being Lindsay Ryder's assistant, Logan isn't really all that impressed anymore by the Hollywood celebrities h...
231K 4.9K 14
+အမျိုးစားမလို့ ချင့်ချိန်ဖတ်ပါရန် Start_(7-13-23) End _ (11.16.23)
287K 13.6K 44
[COMPLETE] Mathias Spelling has been in love with Ambrose Ackerman ever since he was a child. He's never been interested in anyone besides Ambrose. A...
547K 22.2K 30
[COMPLETE] **WARNING** **This book may be triggering and may not be suitable for some! This book has abuse, rape, and self-harm! READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...