Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 19

24.4K 1.1K 281
By Anissa_Eylene555

--James--

"I only have the dream once a month, same time every month too," Sebastian says.

"What time would that be?" I ask curiously.

"The full moon," He replies.

My eyes widen impossibly wide. Did he just say the full moon? He has a reoccurring dream every full moon? What? How is that even possible? Is my moon goddess allowing him to see such things?

"It took me a long time to realize that it only happens around the full moon, but when I did realize I started to get suspicious," Sebastian continues. "I started to think that maybe my wishes of the supernatural existing were real and maybe my dream is a premonition of the future. That would be cool, you know? Especially from how happy I am in the dream,"

"How happy?" I have to know. If Sebastian was dreaming about future events, then that would mean that Sebastian and I mate, only mates can speak through the mating mind link.

I have to gulp down the lump in my throat. My inner wolf's ears have been perked up listening to every word his mate says. Sebastian described his wolf. Only an Alpha has a pure black wolf. And I have been the only Alpha I have heard of with a tip of an ear white.

"Extremely happy," Sebastian gushes. "I love the wolf, James. I don't know if I love the wolf because I already love the species, or if I just truly love this particular wolf, but I love him. Seeing him makes me happy, and every time I wake up afterwards I am in the best mood, honestly, it's so good for my health,"

I can't help but chuckle at his health remark. I hug him close to my body as I kiss his cheek. Goddess, how was I ever this lucky to have Sebastian as my other half? I love Sebastian so much, and him talking so fondly about my wolf just makes me even happier.

Maybe Sebastian is ready to meet my wolf after all. He loves the supernatural, and he doesn't seem to be afraid of his dream, so maybe he really can handle this. But Sebastian is also a human, and humans say a lot of things. They say they can handle something but then do a complete 360 about it.

No.

No, Sebastian can handle it. Sebastian is perfect like that. Sebastian would be able to meet my wolf without a problem. Yeah, he'll be fine. Just fine. Besides, the moon goddess even told me he was ready, I can't argue with her.

Now, when do I introduce him? That is the real question. Should I just show him now? Should I wait a few days? I should at least tell him before the new year, yeah, definitely before the new year.

I think I'll wait until after our date. Yes, I think we should have our first date before I spring this on him. I have already gone about dating him completely wrong. Who tells someone they love them before even going on a first date? Me, apparently.

But I guess I have taken him out to lunch, did that count as a date? No, it wasn't official, that was just the pre-date to the real date. That was the pre-date to prepare me for how awesome and perfect Sebastian was going to be.

I groan inwardly as I notice the time, 10:40 pm. I have to get back to the pack house so I can let Alexa know that the date is still on. I don't want to leave Sebastian though; I enjoy his company too much. My wolf even purrs inside my head as we hold our mate.

"I should get going," I say with a pout. "Alexa is going to most likely pounce on me for not updating her sooner about you being okay,"

Sebastian chuckles before turning his head to the side to look at me. "Okay," He says with a smile. "Uhm," His cheeks turn a pretty pink and I can't help but stare. "Can you not tell her exactly why I had a panic attack?"

He didn't even tell me why he had a panic attack, but my moon goddess told me it was because he was afraid of losing me. So of course, I won't be telling Alexa anything, not even that the moon goddess visited Sebastian and I.

"Of course, Sebastian, I won't tell her anything. I'll just let her know that you're okay now, because really, that's all that matters,"

Sebastian smiles before nodding his head. "Okay, thank you," He says barely above a whisper. "You better get going before Alexa throws a fit,"

I chuckle as I pull him back into my arms as he tries to leave my lap. "Sebastian," I whisper into his ear. "I've already done everything else wrong, so can I do one more thing backwards?"

"What do you mean?" I can hear the confusion in his voice and feel his shiver.

"Will you be my boyfriend? My official boyfriend? The guy I get to call mine? The guy I get to hold hands with in public, and take on dates, and spoil because he deserves it. The guy I'm going to spoil anyways even if you say no,"

Sebastian chuckles quietly before I feel him nod his head. "Yeah, James, I'd love to be your boyfriend,"

"Good, because I wasn't taking no for an answer anyway," I say as I flip him around in my lap. Sebastian lets out a little gasp from the fast movement and all I can do is smile.

I smile at him as he blushes, a cute blush that turns his cheeks a pretty pink. Then I lean in and press my lips gently against his. Sebastian doesn't hesitate to return the small gesture. The kiss is sweet and gentle, and I pour my heart out in that one single kiss for him.

"Go," Sebastian laughs as I try to deepen the kiss. I pout and try to grab for him again but he manages to escape me as he jumps off the bed. "I'll see you tomorrow, James,"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sebastian," I say as I bite my bottom lip.

"Go, get out of here," He laughs as he makes his way for his bathroom. "I think I'll take a hot shower,"

I think I need a cold one. Sebastian does things to my body that should be illegal, and he doesn't even know it!

I sigh and reluctantly get off the bed as he disappears into the bathroom and shuts the door. I have to force myself to leave his bedroom as I hear the shower water start to run. I don't make it that far before I bump into someone outside his bedroom door. My nose wrinkles up as the scent of sex hits my nose.

Makayla grabs onto my biceps as she steadies herself, her blue eyes lift up to meet mine since she is only five foot three compared to my six foot five height. I can hear her heart speed up as she meets my eye, her eyelashes flutter as she smiles up at me.

"Well hello there," She says in a sickly sweet voice. "Your James, aren't you? The new guy who owns the sweet BMW?"

I try to shake her hand off my bicep but she only squeezes it harder. "Yeah," I mutter as I forcefully pry her hand off of me and take a much needed step back from her.

"I'm Makayla, the head cheerleader," She takes a step closer to me to which I quickly step back again. "What's wrong?" She asks as she notices me backing away.

"You smell like sex," I blurt out before I mentally kick myself.

Her eyes widen before she looks down at her scantily clad body that reeks of sex and men. Men, as in more than one man. Her hair has been thrown up in a messy bun and she is dressed in a tight little shirt that shows off way too much cleavage to even be considered a shirt, and you can tell she is wearing no bra with it. What really startles me though is that she only wears a pair of black and red lacy underwear. Who the fuck walks around in just underwear? Especially if there are other males in the house, like Sebastian and their father? Actually, I wouldn't mind if Sebastian walked around in his underwear. Only when were alone though, no one else can see his body but me now.

"Excuse me? I smell like sex?" She asks as she quickly composes herself.

"Yeah, you do," I mutter with my nose still wrinkled. "And why the fuck are you prancing around in your slutty underwear?"

"Who the hell do you think you are?" She hisses at me with a glare. "This is my house,"

"And you have a brother and a father who live here who probably don't want to be seeing you like this. Oh, and don't forget Wanda, she lives here too and I bet she wouldn't like it either,"

"My father's not here, and Sebastian can go fuck himself because I don't care about him. As for Wanda, she's a maid, it doesn't matter what she thinks,"

"Wanda is a chef, not a maid," I growl out angrily. "And don't talk about Sebastian like that," I warn as my wolf growls dangerously inside my head.

"Oh my god, did the little freak make a friend?" She asks sarcastically. I have to hold both myself and my wolf back from lunging at her.

"You're lucky my mama taught me not to hit girls," I say with clenched teeth and my hands in tight fists at my sides. "Now move, I don't like the smell or look of you," I honestly don't like the smell at all.

"Well," She says as she steps closer to me. She bats her eyelashes again as she bites her bottom lip. If I wasn't so attracted to Sebastian this would probably be a big turn on, but all I feel is repulsed by her. "If you don't like the smell of another man, maybe you could join me and I could smell like you instead,"

"Damn your desperate," I mutter with a humorless chuckle. "And no, I'd rather fuck a cactus than you. Who knows how many aids you've caught because you can't seem to keep your legs shut. How old are you? Fifteen, sixteen? My ass would have been whipped raw if I went around acting like you. Why don't you at least try to keep your legs shut for one night and maybe eat a cookie or something, because honestly, nothing about your bones are attractive,"

Makayla fumes with anger but I can't find it in me to actually care. "I'll have you know plenty of men find me attractive,"

"No, sweetie, sometimes men can be desperate for some action too, you just happen to be putting out when they need it. Trust me, the bones aren't attractive to any male unless he has a mental disorder. Even if I didn't know you were a slut I still wouldn't fuck you because you look like you would die on me. So, do yourself a favor and eat something fatty, and keep your legs shut,"

"You bastard," She hisses angrily.

"Actually, you're the bastard, my parents were married when they had me, oh, and they still are happily married," Maybe I shouldn't have said that, that was rather rude. Bad James, it's a good thing Sebastian isn't here to hear this.

I see her hand come up to slap me so I quickly catch her wrist in my hand. Tsk, tsk, bad idea. My wolf is clawing at me to get out to teach this girl some respect. If she wasn't related to Sebastian I probably would let my wolf out too.

"Again, you're lucky my mama taught me so well, otherwise you'd be on the floor right now for trying that," I hiss at her with an intimidating glare. She visibly shrinks back as she rips her wrist from my hold.

"Who are you?" She whimpers as she holds her wrist to her chest as she backs herself against the wall. Did I hold her to tightly? Too bad, she deserved it.

"Someone you don't want to mess with, trust me," I promise. "So, while I'm at it, you can just leave Sebastian and Wanda alone, they don't need to catch anything you might have," She is speechless as I flash her a charming smile and wave. "Bye, bye now, I'll be dropping by more often,"

She stays frozen to her spot against the wall as I start to walk down the stairs, only I stop short as I notice Wanda on the first landing holding a hand over her mouth. She sees me so she quickly removes her hand to wave me down the rest of the stairs.

"Follow me," She whispers. I follow her down the stairs and into the kitchen where she then hides us both in the food pantry. Odd.

Crap. She must have heard me going off on Makayla and now she is going to scold me for being so rude. Well, Makayla deserved everything I gave her so I don't regret a thing. Someone needs to talk some sense into her before she ruins her life.

"James," She whispers as she switches on the light to reveal all the boxed foods and cans on the shelves.

Here it goes. I mentally prepare myself for a scolding.

"That, that was, uhm, that was, how do I say this, uhm," She struggles to find the words.

"Rude? I know, I couldn't help myself though, someone needs to teach her respect and teach her that she is going to catch a deadly disease by sleeping with anything with a penis and-,"

"No," She quickly cuts me off. "I was going to say wonderful. No one has ever gone off on her like that and I'm glad I got to witness it. Gosh, lord forgive me, I'm supposed to treat her like family, but to be honest, she is a little slut. Her parents don't even know and I can't tell them for fear of being fired and or them hurting Sebastian somehow. They'd find a way to make it so Makayla's slutty life is Sebastian's fault. They always do," She ends with a fume. Seeing Wanda so angry is actually kind of scary, and that's saying something considering I'm an Alpha werewolf.

"Yeah, Sebastian mentioned they always pick on him instead," I mutter angrily. "Why can't they just accept that they have a problem daughter?"

"Because they don't want the media to know just how bad she is. She is their perfect little girl who also happens to not be Mr. Porter's child, which they also try to keep from the media," She says as she spits out the 'perfect little girl' part.

I sigh deeply as I lean against one of the shelfs. "If only I could take you and Sebastian away from here," I mutter before I realize I really could do just that. "Hey Wanda, how would you like to leave this place?"

"Didn't you and Sebastian already have your argument over me?" She asks with a giggle.

"Yeah, but this time it's different. I really want you both to move in, but now I'm actually being more serious about the offer," I inform.

"James, dear, we can't just leave,"

"Sure you can. I love Sebastian, and I'd do anything for him. And I need to know he is safe, which means taking him away from these crazy people he calls his family,"

"You love Sebastian?" She whispers with wide eyes.

"Yes, I do love Sebastian," I say with a strong voice. "And I want to make him happy, and your happiness also affects his happiness,"

"Wait," She says as she shakes her head. "You love my Sebastian? As in, your gay for him?"

"Yes, do you have problem with that?" I ask with a glare. If Wanda has a problem with gays, then I will flip my shit because it will break Sebastian's heart if she doesn't accept him.

"No, no, James, I don't have a problem with you being gay at all," She says quickly. "But, does he know?"

"Yes, I told him today," I say with a happy smile.

"And what was his reaction?" She asks curiously.

I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. Sebastian said he hasn't even told Wanda about being gay, so would he get mad at me if I told her now?

"Oh no, he didn't accept you?" She whispers as she covers her mouth with a hand. "I could have sworn he was gay too, damn,"

"Uhm," I mutter awkwardly. "I'm not sure how to reply, because he did accept me, but I think he wanted to tell you he's gay himself,"

Wanda snaps her attention back to me before she smiles a big toothy grin. "He's gay?"

"And we made us official today," I hope Sebastian doesn't get mad at me for this.

"Us? As in your dating now?"

"Yes," I say slowly.

"Oh my god, thank the good lord," She says as she looks up at the ceiling. "I suspected he was gay, and the way he would look at you and talk about you so fondly, I just hoped, but now, oh lord thank you," She says as she has her hands clapped together as if in the middle of a prayer as she stares at the ceiling.

"Uhm," I say awkwardly. I have never seen Wanda act like this before and I'm not sure how I feel about this side of her.

Then Wanda looks at me with a serious look on her face that makes my blood run cold in my veins. "The Porter's cannot know,"

"Why? I mean, Sebastian already suspects they won't allow it, but," I trail off awkwardly.

"Sebastian is right, the Porter's will not accept this relationship. They will either never allow you to step foot on their property again, or they will harm Sebastian in some way. I wouldn't put it past them to send him away somewhere to try and fix him like there's something wrong,"

My wolf growls inside my head and I'm right with him. Send Sebastian away? Harm him? If they so much as look at him wrong I will not hesitate to break something valuable to them. I will take Sebastian away from here before they can ever touch him!

"Okay, so, can I take you both away now?" I ask hopefully.

"If they hurt him then yes, James, I will allow him to go with you," Wanda says. "I know you're a good boy, James, which is why I'm allowing this. I can see it in your eyes that you love him dearly,"

"I do, I love him with all my heart, Wanda," I tell her truthfully. "I just want him to be happy and safe,"

"I know you do, which is why you will be the first person I contact if something happens," Wanda says before pointing to something behind me. "Now, be a gentleman and hand me two of those boxes,"

I chuckle as I turn around and grab two boxes of the premade mix for brownies down from the top shelf. Wanda opens the door just as I turn around to find Sebastian digging into a container of ice-cream looking like he was just caught doing something terrible as he looks at us from the island counter.

"What are you two doing hiding in the pantry?" His words are mumbled as his cheeks are full of ice-cream. I smile as I notice he still wears my red hoodie along with a black pair of sweat pants.

"Uhm," I look down at the two boxes in my hands. "I was getting these down for Wanda,"

"Thank you dear," Wanda says with a smile as she takes the two boxes from me.

"Wait," I call out to Wanda. "You don't use scratch?" I could have sworn Wanda would have made things from scratch.

Wanda smiles as she places the boxes on the counter. "Not this late at night, no,"

"Why are you making them this late then?" Sebastian asks as he swallows down his cold treat.

"Why are you chowing down on ice-cream this late?" Wanda fires back with a smirk.

"I needed something sweet?" He says but the words come out as more of a question than a statement.

"Do you not want any brownies then, Sebastian? I could just give them all to James instead," Wanda says as she moves to pull out the bowls and pan she will be using.

"No, no, I want some," Sebastian says quickly.

I chuckle as I move to stand behind him. I bend over slightly to kiss his neck and whisper in his ear, his damp hair tickling my cheek. "I think your sweet enough, Sebastian," I can feel him shiver which only makes me even more happier. I kiss his neck one more time before I stand back up. "Alright, I really have to be going this time,"

"So soon?" Wanda asks as she glances behind her at us. "Don't you think Sebastian needs company?"

I gently rub Sebastian's back as I smirk over at Wanda. "I think he does need company, but unfortunately, I do have to go home tonight,"

"That's a bummer, who's going to eat all these brownies then?" Wanda asks with a pout.

"Uhm, me," Sebastian says like he was appalled Wanda even had to ask.

I chuckle as Wanda laughs loudly. Wanda moves to the fridge to pull out the needed eggs before she starts to whip everything together. I smile as I turn Sebastian's head to the side so I can kiss him on the cold lips this time. He gently kisses me back before he remembers Wanda and quickly pulls away to stuff more ice-cream into his mouth.

I chuckle before I whisper into his ear again. "You taste sweet, baby, I didn't think you could taste any sweeter than you already do,"

Sebastian's cheeks heat up as he pushes me away. "Bye, James, I'll see ya' tomorrow,"

I laugh loudly as I step away. "Bye, Sebastian, bye, Wanda,"

"Yeah, yeah, bye," She says as she waves me away without even looking back at me.

"Save me a brownie?" I ask as I back up towards the door.

"Nope," Sebastian says as he pops the spoon into his mouth with a smirk my way. "You'll just have to get here early tomorrow or else they will all be gone by noon,"

"He's telling the truth," Wanda pipes in.

"I'll get here first thing in the morning then," I say with a smile before leaving.

Once I make it out to my car I remember the most important thing I forgot to do. I pull out my phone and send a text to Sebastian.

James: I forgot to tell you I love you with Wanda there. So, here I am telling you that I love you and to have a good night, Sebastian.

Sebastian's reply takes only a minute to come back to me.

Sebastian: I love you too, and good night, James.

My heart flutters inside my chest at I read the text. I can't help myself as I send the emoji with the heart eyes to him. To which he replies with the blushing emoji. I smile happily the whole way back to the pack house after that.

__________555__________

Author's Blurb

11/25/16

So... my brother-in-law just shut off the power so he can try and fix the dishwasher... now I'm sitting on Wattpad with no WiFi... It keeps sending me a pop up that says there was and error... No shit Sherlock, I have no WiFi right this second... *SIGH*

••VOTE••

||COMMENT||

••SHARE••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.2K 48
Book I: Graham Keller ran away from his hometown and never looked back, but with a new death starts a new fate. Keller will soon find out he can't ru...
545K 22.1K 30
[COMPLETE] **WARNING** **This book may be triggering and may not be suitable for some! This book has abuse, rape, and self-harm! READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...
128K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...
2.3K 184 8
Addison Roman is 17 years old, gay and in the 11th grade. He lives with his dad, Anthony, his older brother, Andrew, a younger brother, Aveon and you...