My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

You're Mine, Only Mine.

11.9K 375 39
By EvanescentFlower

Hello... I'm so so sorry for the wait, but I hope you guys like it! <3

________________________________________

           Dominick's P.O.V

I knew she was hurt, but she'll just have to understand this is my duty.
'It's her duty as well' My wolf whispered.

Ugh you're right, but she doesn't even wanna be mine anymore. '

I don't care! She's mine and only mine! She should know other girls don't matter to me except her!'

I have to go talk to her, She can't keep running off like this! I threw everything off my desk, slamming my hands on the desk.

"Sir! Is everything alright?" My secretary Becky yelled through the door.

"Come in and have someone clean this mess up! Now!" She opened my door and looked down at the mess on the ground.

"Yes sir, also The Telahans have arrived and your father wants you to come welcome them."

"Thank you."  I shoved her out the way, rushing to my father's office.

When I opened the door, two arms wrapped around me and I was hoping it was Yvonne.

"Oh My! You're more cute in person!" A girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, pink lips and a nice hour-glass shape. She was wearing a black silk top and a short silver shirt.

"Thanks, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dominick."

"I'm Rose and this is my Daddy." She pointed to a tall man that looked like a blonde lumber jack.

"Mr. Telahan, nice to meet you."

"You better be good to my daughter-."

"Of course he will be good to me Daddy! Come on Dominick, show me your office!" She squealed, I can't believe this... Never had I ever had to deal with this.

She clenched onto my arm, as I walked to the office. Whispers came from my employee's, I didn't like this as all.

Walking into my office, my door slammed and Rose pressed herself against me.

"This is more than out of line Ms. Telehan, especially in my place of business. I suggest you act correctly. We have a date to attend to."

She looked up at me giving me a slight nod, "I guess we can go."

*At the Restaurant*

"What may I get you?" A young male waiter, most likely new considering the fear in his eyes.

"May I get-"

" I'll get the garden salad and red wine, he'll get the same." Rose cut me off, smiling and giving our menu's to him.

Who in the hell does she think she is, I don't want no damn salad!!

"Dominick, Daddy said you're taking me shopping tomorrow right?"

"I guess so.."

"I've heard so much about you and your pack. You do know I'm an only child, so for me to be Luna I need an Alpha... I was talking to my daddy about, You."

I jumped up, "Excuse me, I need to make a call."

I walked outside, calling my father.

"How is everything going son?"

"You lied to me! You said a little harmless date, she wants me to be her mate so she can become Luna!"

"Son, so what?"

I can't believe this, I hung up.. I don't have time for this.

I went back in, "sorry about that."

"It's okay, so have you thought about it?"

"Uhh, lets talk about that later."

For almost an hour I sat there, while she ate her salad like a bird and talked about herself. -_-

I like a girl with a appetite, Yvonne ate more than me sometimes..

"Alright. Lets go." I got up from the table, leaving the bill and a tip in the center.

The valet brought our car up, "Where to next?"

"I am dropping you off at your hotel."

"What? Already?"

I nodded, the rest of the ride was silent. I stopped in front of the entrance of the hotel "Can you walk me to my room?"

"I ordered one of my men to do so. He is waiting inside for you."

Finally, I got rid of Rose after a long day of her continuously talking! I need to talk to Yvonne, I can't do this. After 7 calls she finally answered,

"What Dominick?"

"Be ready, I'm coming to get you."

I hung up not giving her the chance to protest. I had my men find her location as soon as she left the company.

When I pulled up to the hotel, I got out the car about to hand my keys to the valet. Then I saw Yvonne run out of the front doors, her face was bright red..

I grabbed her wrist, "Get in the car." I opened the passenger door for her and she didn't even protest but got right in.

The whole drive was silent, She smelled like Eddy. His scent was all over her, my heart cringed at the thought of him touching her!

We walked inside, I took her coat off. We glanced at eachother she smiled and disappeared in the bathroom.

I changed and turned on the t.v, Yvonne came out with red sweat pants and a black tank top.

I could still smell Eddy all over her, "Why is his scent all over you?"

She looked down and sniffed herself, then nodded.

"I asked you a question."

         Yvonne's P.O V

It was so awkward, I tried to not even look at him. Until he broke silence, " Why is his scent all over you?"

What do I say? How do I say it?

**Flash Back**

I felt the tip of his teeth sink into my neck. "What the Fuck?!" I screamed

He smiled, "Don't try to act like you don't want this Yvonne! We connect and you know it. I know we can learn to love each other."

I shook my head, "I'm so stupid! Eddy I'm sorry if I gave you that idea but I can't do this!"

"Yvonne! Don't lie to yourself! You don't want to be Dominick's mate.. You saw how he is! He is nothing but a heartless monster."

"Get out!!" I pulled on his arm, shoving him out and locking the door.

"Go ahead, You can act like you are okay with Dominick all you want! But we both know that Dominick is not who you think he is. He is manipulating you and lying to you Yvonne!"

A couple hours passed, the banging became silent. I couldn't get Eddy's words out of my head, what did he mean about Dominick manipulating me and lying? Was he just saying that? I'm so confused.

About another hour passed, when I got a call from Dominick.

**Flash Back Ends**

"He took me to the hotel in his car." I struggled saying.

"No, thats a strong scent, physical scent." He growled.

I couldn't lie anymore, my wolf pushed me to blurt out the truth. "He almost marked me." I whispered, I felt his hot breath on my neck.

His hands pushed my hair back, he tilted my neck to get a better view.

"He didn't though, why?"

"I pushed him away."

"Hm. Lay down and go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning." His voice deepened and trailed off at the end.

He grabbed his keys off the table, and pointed at the bed.

"NOW Yvonne!"

"Can we talk now?" I shuddered

"About what!? The fact that you are my mate but you just ran off to Fuck my cousin! Or the fact that I'm Alpha and I'm letting my Love for you be my weakness! Or maybe the part where You're suppose to be Mine, Only Mine!" I could hear his heavy breathing and growls.

The tears streamed down my face, "I'm sorry, but what about you huh? You went on a date with another girl and thought nothing of it?!"

" I could care less about other girls Yvonne and I told you that."

"Dominick, but how is it okay for you to do stuff like that and not me!"

"Yvonne,  I didn't touch this girl though.. and I had no intent to.. What about you?"

"Dominick, that's not fair!"

"Yvonne, you're on punishment!" He growled.

"Punishment?"

"Yeah, also I don't want you ever talking to Eddy again!!" He yelled in a serious tone.

"He's lucky you stopped me from leaving or he'd be dead right now!"

"Yes Alpha, I understand."

"Little mate, Your punishments start tomorrow!"

"Whats my punishment?"

" You'll see." He picked me up, tossing me on the bed and laying down next to me.

________________________________________

I know what you're thinking... But let the story continue. I am so happy that I can get some feedback from you guys! You are all the best and don't you forget it!

Sorry again for the long and ridiculous wait. So So So Sorry..

Anyway  Please Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!! Love you guys!!!

<3 Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41.8K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...
167K 6.3K 20
Rose is the only female in the pack that hasn't been mated yet. At the age of thirty-two she spends her nights tending the bar at the pack's strip cl...
62.4K 2.5K 43
Cover by @callie_episode.art Mariah Dunn is in her first year at the University of Georgia on a full ride scholarship. With going to a human school h...
90.9K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...