Vampire Mating (Birdflash)

By MagicPB

(I do not own the cover picture or any of the videos/photos in chapters) What happens if Batman isn't a vampi... More

The day before the EVENT
Birthday trasher
Strange Much?!
Wally's INSANE
Commotion and texting
Speedster trouble
Facing Vamp Problems(YAY)
Hi everyone(Not a chapter)
Mister Annoying
Thoughts
Mystery
Napped and kisses
Safer?
When you get TAGGED,but am okay with it
Mystery Appearance
Discovery
Is it THE END?
<Addition Note / Vote>
The result

Superman problem

5.2K 160 61
By MagicPB

Hi! Hope you like my book so far 🙂
Now it's time for this chapter!!😆 Have a NOCE DAY!😂

////Previously\\\\

All Of Them POV
(Aka The Team except Wally/Dick/Roy)

What's going to happen now?

///Present\\\

Narrator POV

Everyone was busy with their own things.
Batman was trying to find Dick..and Wally
The Flash was also trying to find Dick and Wally

The Team:

Artermis was at her room sharping her arrows just in case.
Kaldur was thinking of why he was thinking of he's appearance at Atlantis.
Conner/Superboy was helping out at the farm with Superman's relatives.
Megan was... at her cover apartment with her Uncle John, also she was begging John, as she wanted to Find the Team.
Kid Flash was ..(secret 😈)
Robin was..(secret 😈)

So everyone was doing their things...Well, except the other leaguers who didn't have protégés from The Team. They were all sitting at their headquarters.

WonderWoman was first to speak up, " so it has come to our intention..Kid Flash is a..Vampire and going..crazy?"

Green Lantern faced WonderWoman and added, "Yes, and the Team is not going to be able to do anything! I say we Catch Kid Flash and place him in the interiogration room. And not let him out until it passes so we can all do our thing, because the Team won't be much help at all because of him."

"Alright, firstly, Clark, why are you here and not with SuperBoy? Your suppose to stay with him." WonderWoman and the others faced Superman with Questioning looks.

"Oh, uhh-" Superman was cut of by HawkWoman.

"You left him because you didn't want to be with him, didn't you?" HawkWoman questioned Superman with a angry look.

Superman nodded and looked at everyone for their reactions,only receiving Disapproving looks right back.

WonderWoman stood up from her seat and spoked, "The boy needs a parent to guide him through, and you LEAVE him?! Do you have any idea how that feels? To not be accepted? Because of something had happened? Tell me Clark, why? Why don't you accept him?"

Superman rose up from he's seat as well and spoke,"Because..Because he looks to similar and has the same powers as me, and I don't feel comfortable with so much resemblance..and..I don't think I can be a good parent..No matter how much power I possess, I will never be good enough to support him or anyone for that matter, I only save lives, not raise them."

Superman replied and sat down. He looked at everyone to receive looks of 'seriously' looks.

WonderWoman sat down and said calmly," alright, you don't need to raise him but at least make him feel more welcome and not make this situation worse,now go and find SuperBoy."

"But-"
"No, now go"
"Alright, Fine.."

He sat up and got out of The tower, wore he's mask to go back down to earth.

Now her reached the farm place he grew up in and knocked on the door. He figded with his hands and waited patiently.

A few moments later, The door opened, it was Conner who opened the door, and saw him,shocked by the appearance of Superman must have shocked them both as they had a staring contest for the last 3 minutes.

(This was actually the ending for the chapter but I decided to continue the next day..so continue!:)

_____________________________

More like, glaring from Superboy though.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had something else to do with the league?"

"Well,*scratches back of neck* um, look, I might have been trying to..Avoid you, and I know my-"

"You abandon me cause you couldn't accept me..right?"

"Yah..and I would like to make it up to you by spending more quality time together-"

"No. I mean, it's alright if we don't have quality time together, I'm alright, it's just the fact that you can't accept me,that's all. I know the reason your here is cause the LEAGUE are the ones who want you to visit me,not you." Superboy replied in frustration.

'Why can't you just accept me? I haven't done anything bad...-it's because I was created to destroy him isn't it? I knew it.' The thought kept coming over and over.

"Conner?"

"Don't call me that! You aren't even close to me or have accepted me,so I say you just call me Superboy."

"Co-Superboy, I know what your thinking, it's not because if the destroying me Mission previously,it's because,it's cause your just like me exact, and I don't think I can handle it, after all, you have some of my powers, I don't think in my hands, I will be able to guide you on the right path..."

He reasoned, which might have helped Superboy with he's insecurity as he stopped glaring at him.

"So... you ignored me..because you thought you couldn't take care of me?"

"Yes,I know it seems weird, because I should be able to take care of child-"

Superboy glared at him for saying 'Child'.

"I mean, take care of a teen, but I can't okay? So I'm sorry for whatever I made you go through." Superman stared at Superboy again, waiting for a reaction.

Suddenly, Superboy ran towards him and hugged him, Superman was shocked but also had a strange feeling in his heart. Was it the happiness of finally letting all of it out and have done something great from someone? Was it facing he's problems? He didn't know.

Superboy started to let go, he faced Superman again and glared a little but it lessened the anger.

"Fine. I accept your apology... but if you do anything again, I will never forgive you and get everyone to go against you!" Superboy yelled a little.

"Okay Okay, no second chances." Superman smiled at the finally good sort of 'Father-Son' relationship.

"Conner!! Who's at the door?"

"Someone close." Superboy mumbled.

Superman widened he's smile and said, "Can I come in now?"

"Yah.."

With that, Superboy forgave Superman and they got inside to surprise the people inside.

_____________________________

Hi! I'm sorry for this short chapter! But now is 25 Nov 2016 and I'm sick, like with flu/cough and little headache, so don't blame me,blame the sickness.

Sorry if I'm not exact to their personality, I'm thinking of their voices in Unlimited Justice League and attitude. I also don't know how many leaguers sit at the watch tower Room thingy and I also had to cut some people out because of their protégé and Batman And Flash's search.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this short chapter!:3

More chapters is to come!:) Cured sick me, hi!

-644 words total

-MPB 🎉🎉🎉

(25/11/16)

________________________

(29/12/16)

I updated it to more words so now it's 1151 words. hope your happy xD.

Oh and also...THANK YOU FOR 1K+ VIEWS AND 50+ LIKES!!:3 love you all ^^

-1151 words total

-MPB🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 14
Bat Brothers fanfic. Jason Todd and Tim Drake never been adopted by Bruce Wayne after their parents died. They both had to hide from the whole world...
24.7K 1K 21
Complete Edit: Wallace-Ann was changed to Hailey Bruce never adopted Richard "Dick" John Grayson; though he really wanted to help the boy out. Inste...
Anjo By JJ

Fanfiction

140K 7K 46
|Young Justice AU| |BirdFlash (Dick Grayson x Wally West)| The Dark Knight had faced some unexpected trouble during one of his routinely patrols in G...
1.2K 68 10
What do you do when you're a homeless kid on the streets of Gotham? Becoming a criminal is SO straight-forward, so how about something new? Dick Gray...