Satan's Vows

By XXrogueXlucyXX

Isabella is determined to make her senior year the best of it. She may of not had a great summer vacation wit... More

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
Epilogue

:Chapter 20:

1.5K 66 4
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Dalton:

It has been two days since the hybrids have attacked Isabella's place. Now today it was Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was extremely special to my pack. We descended from Indians after all so it's celebrated like that but it's not three days long though. 'I wish it was sometimes though.' My parents usually threw a family gathering for it and we were setting up decorations.

I was hanging up little turkey's that Alex had drawn. Rory and Rodney were home for the Holidays and after that would leave and come back for Christmas. Mom was thankful we had such a big place. We had an eleven bedroom house. One room was a guest room for a guest like my grandparents or people like that. Currently Derik was residing in it until Red Claws left and he felt comfortable to go back. Or he found his mate and decided to go back there with him or her.

Noah seemed bored as he set the table with plates. Max followed behind him with goldware in his hands. Werewolves and silverware was not a good combination. It burned our hands slowly and formed blisters and then it got worse and worse the longer you held them. So my Mom had bought goldware. Most werewolves simply used plastic for their food. Except knifes. Knifes aren't made of silver so we don't have to worry about that.

"Stupid gathering." Noah muttered brushing aside his black hair. Noah was the darkest black next to Andrew and I. Then came Max, Alex, Rodney, and Rory. Rory and Rodney were a light but dark gray showing that they both had Whitewolf and Blackwolf. Nico was the most Whitewolf of the family almost solid white except for a single hair of black. Nico was the fastest of us, always outran all of us when we competed in races. But when it came to strength he wasn't the strongest but he could always dodge the attacks with his speed.

So we simply went at it until the other one got exhausted. But back onto subject. Mom was in the kitchen slaving away at the stove making her favorite dishes. Isaac was in his crib until it was dinner time taking his annual nap. He took naps in the afternoon and evening. It was around three o clock, we ate Thanksgiving early. I haven't eaten at all today so I was going to be eating a lot. 'Don't forget you have to eat for me too. Or you will regret it.' 'I won't forget to eat extra for you.' Werewolves eat a lot because they are feeding two people. Themselves and their wolves. Your wolf gets extremely angry when not feed properly. 'I am not as bad as some wolves.'

That was true. Some wolves ate so much people looked at them as if they were strange and wondering why they weren't fat. I tied the strings from the turkeys and got off the latter. I smiled at decorations. Finally got it done. I turned my head and winced. I touched where the bite mark was. There was a gauze over it soaking up anything it leaked out. The pack doctor said he found some poison but my body was pushing it out. Which I was grateful for, I saw what it had done to Isabella and she went stir-crazy. I usually have to run and I don't know what would happen if I was paralyzed. 'I'd go crazy and annoy you till you were pulling your out your hair.' 'Thanks for the reassurance.' 'Anytime.'

Max put down the fork and knife then walked away. "And the table has been set." Max said walking away with a smile to the kitchen to tell Mom. Noah walked to the living room where Rory and Rodney are. Rory was writing in a notebook. Rory had found his mate at college. A werewolf who belonged to Moonlight Paths, a small werewolf pack from Connecticut. Rory had his hands full with her, she was I believed either bi and preferred girls or a was a lesbian. Rory said she was very kind and talked to him, so that was good.

Rodney hadn't found his mate but was eager to find him or her. He wasn't disappointed to have not found her. He believed he would meet her when the time was right and at the right place and time. Which apparently wasn't now. Max came out looking disappointed. I wasn't surprised at that Mom was mean when it came to cooking on Thanksgiving.

Last night we had stayed away from Mom because she was making her pies. Mom was a complete demon when it came to making her pies. Never try to help her with that she will scream and yell and eventually kick you out of the kitchen. I know what is being cooked so unlike my brothers I won't pop my head in and out.

Candy yams are being cooked. There is two turkeys in the oven and homemade gravy being cooked on the stove. We had potato rolls in bags with a container of butter in them. There was mac and cheese with bacon being cooked on the stove for Isabella. There was velvet potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. 'I love velvet potatoes.' They were very good next to the stuffing. I love my Mother's cooking she makes delicious food that beats chefs sometimes. My Mother did go to culinary school along with her designer classes she took.

"Dalton. Ryne phoned the house. He says they will be a little late. Isabella fired a gun by accident and they are explaining it to the police." My Mom popping her head out from the kitchen. 'I want Izzy now!' 'Patience Ash. Patience!' I wasn't worried about Isabella. There were werewolves in the police that could help her out.

"Ok." I called out as I began walking to the living room. "Hey Dolly." Rory said with a smirk. "Who told you that nickname?" I questioned. That was the nickname Isabella gave me after I called her Izzy and Iz. "Andrew told me Isabella called you that." Rory said pointing to where Andrew stood with a smirk on his face. I turned to my twin with a glare. "Hey Dolly. It's just business." Andrew said with a smirk.

"I'll get you back for that!" I yelled at a chucking Andrew as he darted up to his room. "The family should be here soon. Dad should be getting back from work soon." My Mom said with a smile referring to our crazy family. "Yes Mom. Can't wait to see our cousins and aunts and uncles." Rodney said with an angelic smile. Oh boy.
**************
"Hey Dalton." My Aunt Linda said when I opened the door. She embraced me in a hug giving me a nice whiff of her strawberry and bananas. My cousin Sophia stood behind her with a smile. "How is it going with your mate." Sophia asked. She put her hand over her mouth when she saw the gauze. "Oh my Artemis. What happened?" Sophia asked touching it making me wince.

"I was at Isabella's house and hybrids attacked us and one of them bit me." I said pushing her away from me. "Oh. Is your mate alright. Have you to done it?" Sophia asked with a wiggle of the eyebrows. My cheeks turned bright red at what Sophia said. "I bet she enjoys it so much because I believe you said she was human. My human mate enjoys me." Sophia said. Sophia had a human female mate. Very submissive girl, depends on Sophia since she moved in with her.

"Um we aren't dating yet. So." I said awkwardly my cheeks blazing red. 'We are mating with Isabella?' 'What? No!' 'But now I want to.' 'No. She wouldn't do it yet.' Ash grumbled before retreating down. Wolves and their perverted selves. "Oh." Sophia said seeming disappointed. It wasn't even her mate but here she was disappointed.

Her pink lips pushed in a pout. "Ah that's sad. But I can go question Andrew about doing it with a witch." Sophia said with a smile. With that she ran inside to find my prankster of my brother. Today was a big evening so I suspected pranks to be in the midst from Andrew. Andrew was famous for the big pranks on the big holidays when there was lots of people around. It was something that Andrew did a lot.

I looked at the rest of the outside which was filling with cars. It lacked a Harley or a black Mustang. I bit my lip before retreating in. I was wishing Isabella would be getting here sooner. 'Me too.' I sighed. "Dalton help me get the food out." My Mom said hollering from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes before going into the kitchen where there was tons of food with steam coming from the cooked food.

"Wow Mom you really did yourself this year." I said gasping at the food around us. "I spent the entire day cooking. Flimur wasn't here to help me so I rushed." Mom said as she undid her apron and hung it up. Her chef was a lace one with pretty rose designs in it. The apron was from her latest fashion line. House Wives. Right now it was pretty big, everyone was buying and stores were stocking.

Mom gave some to Angel who seemed incredibly confused by it but Orchid loved the more old ones. But Mom took it. Grabbing the pan of gravy I headed out to the table and put them on the table where mats were. Mom came out holding the turkeys and I went back in to grab more stuff. Everyone watched the food similar to a predator watching prey. Lily and Hunter were sitting with each other playing footsie. It was gross. The two were gross a lot. They did lots of PDA.

Lily looked at me and waved. I brought out the small pan of mac and cheese with bacon. Lily eyed it up and I glared at her that was for Isabella since she didn't really eat much of except the rolls and turkey. I wasn't gonna let anyone eat Isabella's meal. Most of the family was here discussing and catching up with each other. Not everyone belonged to Black Crescent Moon. Lily was the Luna in line for the River runners. Hunter was the Alpha in line for it. Sophia was the gamma for the Amazon Wolf pack. A pack run by female wolves.

Sophia found them in college and joined them. Sophia only came out on holidays sometimes with her mate sometimes not. Her mate usually laid in their makeshift shack waiting for her. Sophia lived in the Amazon forest with the Amazon female wolves. They had a village with their beautiful shacks. I visited their once it was beautiful. Sophia usually wore the traditional clothes there but had regular clothes for when she visited here.

Sophia knew how shoot a bow and spear fight. It was something you were taught in the Amazon wolves. Our family worried about Sophia because of how dangerous it was but there was a large wall separating them from the forest. I always worried about her being killed by an anaconda. I know Sophia saved her mate from an anaconda. But Sophia said they weren't near a big river were anacondas were. But they have run into jaguars and fought them with spears and wolf form. Sophia wasn't a wolf to mess with. She was very strong and loved to fight. I believed she found a jaguar cub and was raising it with her mate since her mate loved cats.

I believe that cats name was Spotty. He was a male and loved them. He was very affectionate and protected the pack. Sophia called them a tribe. They were defiantly not a pack to mess with but they tended to stay out of werewolf business.

Right then the doorbell rang and the smell of pumpkins and cinnamon came into my nose and I was up and out of my seat. I hurried towards the door anxious to see Isabella. 'Izzy, Iz, Isabella, Izzy, Isabella, Iz, Izzy!' Ash was chanting Isabella and her nicknames in excitement to see her. Grabbing the door knob I opened it and there stood, Isabella and her brothers and Lucas. Isabella smiled at her.

She was so pretty. Isabella's hair was up in a braid which I assumed was done by Lucas. She wore a pair of brown leather pants and a shirt with long pieces with a guns in the middle of it. She wore her usual denim jacket. "Hi Dalton." Isabella said with a smile. Lucas waved and Ryne glared. Enyr didn't do anything just sniffed the air and pushed by me to the food. I didn't say anything. Enyr rarely talked.

Isabella smiled at me and walked in. Lucas quickly followed after his Lycan boyfriend. Ryne glared at me as he walked in. Isabella walked next to me. "So what was made for me?" Isabella asked surprisingly sticking next to me. 'It's a sign of her love!' I didn't say anything. "Yeah Mom made the mac and cheese with the little bacon pieces." I said with a smile on my face. Isabella jumped. "So is it a big crowd?" Isabella asked as she played with the small throwing knife in her pocket.

Isabella wasn't being too safe. Last Thanksgiving a Shtriga attempted to kill Alex and now there was hybrids and Red Claws. I hope to the moon goddess that Red Claws doesn't try to come here. We have lots of strong wolves here and ready to attack if anything goes bad. My family was a tightly knit family despite the distance. We stood next to each other. There was also five hunters present.

When we walked down Derik was down talking with Sophia about fighting tactics. I looked around and realized Lily and Hunter weren't present. I bit my lip. I knew they were probably in the attic getting it in. Especially from the sound from the attic of a slight bounce. "Isabella it's nice to see you again." My Mom said. My Dad was next to her and nodded. "Hi Miss. Danielle and Mr. Jackson." Isabella said politely. Her whole attitude changed around my parents. I think they made her nervous sometimes.

"It's nice to see you Isabelle." My Dad said as he said Isabella's name wrong. "It's with an A." Isabella said. "Sorry." My Dad apologized. Isabella smiled up. "I saw you sent out a new fashion line to conquer the world." Isabella said with a grin. They both seemed shocked. "Yeah it's called House Wives. A cute fashion trend for House Wives. There is even pregnant outfits for those house wives. I struggled with getting cute outfits when I had Isaac." My Mom said.

I looked over to see Isaac in his chair. "Isa." Isaac said pointing at Isabella. My Mom smiled. "Isaac learned how to say some of your name. He seems to like you." My Mom said as she picked Isaac out and brought him out. Isaac pointed at her. "Vestal." Isaac said with a laugh. Isabella went ridged at that. "Yes Izzy is a vestal. Honestly I don't know what that is." My Mom said. "Ok we can start dinner now." My Mom said sensing the silence that was gonna form.

Isabella smiled at that as Isaac was put in his chair. "Vestal, vestal. Me, Vestal." Isaac chanted. I smiled at him. At the mention of dinner everyone was up. "Guess we're eating." I said with a smile. Isabella seemed lost but then smiled at me. "Chow time." Isabella said with a smile.

2616. Longer than I expected but I hope you enjoyed. Sorry about the late update. I spent hours writing this. It was fun but I will keep tract next time for the Christmas special. But Happy Thanksgiving. I had turkey, rolls, and mac and cheese but sadly without bacon. Until next time thankful Marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.7K 41
They both have broken pasts that used to shine with the love they felt, now though now it is different the only thing they feel is pain, sadness, and...
66.8K 5.5K 45
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
51.3K 1K 29
Can two souls from different worlds collide and not explode? Emily Wild lives up to her name. Being the sole survivor of her pack's slaughter left h...
7.6K 448 25
After Isabella and Dalton there was Angel and Nico. Angel knew life was tough that it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine. After all she grew up in a pa...