Lucy Snape and the Return of...

By TheHalfBloodPrincess

A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK FOUR IN THE LUCY SNAPE SERIES It's Lucy's fourth year at Hogwarts. Everywhere... More

Lord Zuc
Shona, the girl who is fluent in sarcasm
A visit from the Minister
Why does history repeat itself?
Cedric Diggory
What did I tell you?
The Quidditch world cup
Back to Hogwarts
Get your autographs here!
Starstruck
The Champions are Chosen
The three unforgivable curses
Tri wizard training
The Hidden room
The Welsh Scaleback
The first task
Celebration of survival
A living nightmare
Yule ball dance practice
Skeeter's interview
Anastasia Garcia
If only life was as happy as a book
Expect the unexpected
Who knew he could get another date?
The Yule ball
The past, the present...Where's the future?
As long as I have you, nothing matters
Shona's Island research
Kingston
There's nothing better than a game of Quidditch
The Clue in the egg
The Second Task
Something old, something new, Zuc's invading minds and who are you?
Lucy Eileen Snape
The future is a terrible unknown place
It was just a dream
The Third Task
Meeting the enemy
Blood on the Knife
Last Minute Tension

Igor Karkaroff

1K 41 3
By TheHalfBloodPrincess

Chapter eleven: Igor Karkaroff 

As the news of anyone over seventeen could place their name into the goblet of fire had spread around the school almost all of the students in seventh year were putting there name in. But today was the last day of putting their names in and a small group of the younger years had sat down in the great hall to watch everyone to put their names in (it was either here or standing out in the rain.)

Lucy was sat at the front on one of the benches that had been placed down and was sitting next to Shona who was having fun with some wet start fireworks and set one off whenever a seventh year placed their name in.

"Has Cedric come yet?" Lucy asked in fear that she had missed him 

"Not yet but he's going to come any minute" Shona muttered as yet another seventh year put their name in the goblet of fire causing Shona to set off a firework then applaud, "And here he comes..." 

Cedric ran into the great hall and everyone cheered, his hair was dripping wet from running around in the rain with some friends. He beamed at the goblet of fire then placed his piece of paper in the goblet. Lucy stood up and clapped frantically as Cedric walked over to her. 

"Cedric!, Oh Cedric! I wish you the best of luck!" Lucy squealed at him, Shona raised an eyebrow by Cedric didn't advance back at all 

"Thank you, Lucy, I'm glad that you're a fan of me but really I think it should be the other way round" Cedric laughed, Shona had to tug on Lucy's ankle to prevent her from diving at Cedric because Fred had just run in, with George, cheering madly. 

"I'll see you later" Cedric whispered, "don't forget that next week we'll study in the library" 

Cedric walked off causing Lucy to grin uncontrollably but then Fred walked over to her thinking that grin was all for him. 

"Alright, Lucky? Like my little entrance?" Fred asked pulling Lucy into a hug 

"Huh? - Oh yes! I-It was very g-good!" She half stuttered half shivered as Fred had been running in the rain causing his damp clothes to make her shiver. 

"Cold are we?" 

"Just a little bit" 

"You watch this" Fred smiled, he let go of her then and stood up behind her with George. 

"Ready, Fred?" George asked 

"Ready, George!" Fred declared, they both drank the little potion and stepped in front of the goblet fire just outside the age line. 

"He wouldn't - " Lucy gasped 

"He would!" Shona grinned getting ready to set off another firework

The twins jumped over the age line and braced themselves but nothing happend. They put their names in the goblet together and waited again. But nothing happened. The two exchanged high fives but then the goblet spurted out flames and sent them both flying out of the age line. Shona paused in mid setting off a firework and stood up just like Lucy to see, what was, two red headed twins which were now two old men with white hair and beards. 

"You said - " Fred growled 

"No you said!" George yelled and the two got into a fight 

"FIGHT!" Shona screamed and made everyone cheer it. 

After a little while the two stopped fighting, Fred got up and brushed himself and walked over to Lucy. Fred tried to smile through his new facial hair. 

"They do say that facial hair is supposed to impress the ladies" Fred beamed at her but she just raised an eyebrow. 

"And this was what I was supposed to be watching; my boyfriend turning into an eighty year old man rather than a seventeen year old" 

Fred gulped as he saw Cedric standing in the doorway laughing at the scene. He was terrified that Lucy was going to dump him on the spot for the handsome boy standing casually in the doorway. 

"Er - I can explain! All I wanted to do was get into the tri wizard tournament - " he began but Lucy silenced him by holding up a glass vial. 

"Drink it before I vomit" 

"Why are you going to vomit?" 

"When I tell myself that I'm actually dating an eighty year old man" 

"Right, OK" Fred grabbed the vial and drunk it then tossed it and George who drunk it as quick as he could and the two returned to normal. 

"What was that then, Lucky?" Shona asked nodding to the empty glass vial 

"De-aging potion. It helps to read N.E.W.T potions it can help the very immature amongst us" 

"There's another reason why I don't like potions, it's for the mature people" Shona rolled her eyes 

Fred ran off with George after a little while and Lucy sat back down next to Shona. Almost all the seventh years from Hogwarts (and from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang) had put their name in the goblet of fire even so left Shona without another firework to set off. 

Lucy applauded once more as Fleur Delacour put her name in yet wasn't really interested about this anymore. She felt as though a dementor was in the room, draining all the happiness from her. Suddenly she felt as though she could throw up. 

"I'm going to get some fresh air..." Lucy murmured to Shona

"What's up?" Shona asked but Lucy didn't reply she had already taken herself out of the great hall and was heading down to the main courtyard. 

No one was outside apart from a couple of sixth year boys mucking about but as soon as they saw Lucy they took themselves indoors thinking they were alone. She grabbed one of the pillars for support as she knew that if she didn't she would fall over. Her head throbbed as though this was a terrible headache that refused to go. 

After what felt like hours the throbbing pain disappeared and Lucy was able to stand up straight again. Why had she felt like this? Why had she suddenly gained such a bad headache for no apparent reason? There was no explanation for any of this. 

She un-did her tie so it hung Loosely around her neck then dug out her robes from her bag despite the fact she was boiling hot. She slipped them on and wrapped them around herself as though they were her only source of protection. 

She watched as people from the great hall finally left but Shona was no where to be seen, she must of made her way up to the common room. Lucy felt more relaxed now that there was no one near anymore, or she thought that until the Durmstrang headmaster approached her. 

"Miss Snape" he murmered, Lucy looked up slowly and saw him. He looked as though he wasn't getting much sleep and needed to rest. 

"Hello" Lucy said nervously as she didn't know the man's name, "do you mind telling me your name as I don't know what is it" 

"Igor Karkaroff, headmaster of Durmstrang" he grinned revealing a set of yellow teeth

"Very well, hello Professor Karkaroff. How can I help you?"

"Have you by any chance - or do you know where your father is?" Lucy raised an eyebrow and was confused as to why Karkaroff would like to see her father. 

"No I haven't, why's that?" 

"I wish to speak - " Karkaroff began but was interrupted by the Beauxbatons headmaster running over to him 

"Karkaroff! Leave zis girl alone!" She demanded, she was horrified at him. 

"Madame Maxime?" Lucy questioned worried herself now 

"You are ze Snape girl, correct?" She asked shoving Karkaroff out the way 

"Yes, miss" 

"Get out of 'ere!" 

"W-What - ?" Lucy had no idea what was going on but before she could question further she saw her dad running towards the little group now 

"What is the meaning of this?" Snape demanded at the two headmasters 

"Ah, Severus! Just the man I was looking for!" Karkaroff grinned but Madame Maxime had other ideas. 

"He was questioning 'er!" She raged, "as to where you 'vere!" 

Snape's eyes windened in horror, he took one look at Karkaroff then grabbed Lucy and he dragged her down to the dungeons away from the headmaster and headmistress. He opened the door as quick as he could then shoved Lucy in, then slammed the door and faced her. He grabbed the front of her robes casuing her to squeal. 

"Why were you talking to Karkaroff!" He demanded 

"He came over to me!" She said desperately as to not knowing what she was being told off for 

"Why were you outside! You told me you were staying in the great hall with McGuire!" 

"I was until I felt sick, I needed fresh air and then he came over to me." 

"What did he ask?" 

"As to where you were but I didn't know but before he could question any further Madame Maxime came over and was disgusted with him" 

"I'm not surprised..." Snape muttered to himself and luckily Lucy didn't hear 

"Are you alright?" She asked detaching his hands from the front of her robes. 

"Fine, Lucy, get on with your homework or something" 

"It's all done, I've got nothing to do" 

"Then study, your O.W.L's are next year" 

"I've done that too" 

"Are you trying to be awkward?" He snapped, he turned around but Lucy grabbed his left arm causing him to whirl around. His face looked pained. 

"What's wrong with you?" Her voice not telling but demanding answers.

"Nothing" he said in a low voice, "get-off-of-my-arm" he said slowly. Lucy released her grip slowly and as she did the pained look from his face disappeared

"I'll leave you in peace then" she sighed, turning around and reaching for the door handle but Snape grabbed her harshly and whispered dangerously in her ear: 

"You are not going out" Lucy didn't react as she knew it was useless to struggle against her father, "not until I say it's safe" 

"It's never safe" she whispered back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.6K 41
(UNDER EDITING - PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS ITS QUITE MIND BOTTLING). Lennocelia Kingsleigh has it all. Or, at least, that's how it appears. In her penultim...
6.5K 186 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...
23.5K 1.2K 87
Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to haunt her. Severus Snape x Reader
115K 3.6K 25
It is Lucy's second year at Hogwarts and trouble is slithering in. This is a sequel to 'Snape Secret: Lucy goes to Hogwarts' Book 2 in the "Severus...