EXO vs LAVEV

By AlyhyunxLee

But it wasn't just a normal competition between girls and boys. It was EXO and LAVEV. EXO? Or LAVEV? 99.9% of... More

The Popular Ones~
EXO's Idea~
Can't Trick LAVEV~
Revenge~
EXO's Dance Groups~
Game On~
The Jinx~
EXO vs LAVEV~
Sorry~
Henry The Hero~
The Investigation~
Aly & Luhan~
16 Years Ago~
America~
A Date~
The Bad Guy~
More Problems~
She's Not Yours~
The Bad Thing~
Psh. Just Excuses~
New Guy Luke~
The Vampire~
Accidentally?
Welcome Back~
Shockophobia~
Goodbye Korea~
Madison~
Fake Or Real?~
The Underworld~
Cupid's Plan~
Assassination~
Second Confession~
Weird Meeting~
Brothers~
Begin Investigation~
Jail~
1 Year Later~
Voyd~
Skull and Stars~
Past Memories~
Kill Kill KILL~
A New Life~
Special L~
Special A~
Special V~
Special E~
Special V~

Another Secret~

574 29 7
By AlyhyunxLee

Mwhehehe... Hi guys xD

Bye 2013

HELLO ITS 2014 XDD

The year.....

I marry Baekhyun xD

Okay sorry. O_O

Don't kill me....

Ehe... T-Thanks..

Chapter 39

Aly's POV

"Spies in movies!"(Chanyeol)

Great... Really?

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA. What the heck... We're not spies man!"

"Yeah. Psh. How can you think that?!"(Erica)

"Yeah! How CAN you think that?"(Luhan)

"I have to agree with LAVEV and Luhan here... Why would they be anyways? I thought they were singers..."(Lay)

"Yeah that's true. LAVEV are singers! Not spies! Psh. Haha. Very funny."(Sehun)

"Yeah... Don't joke around like that you guys..."(Vicky)

"EXO, I think you guys should go home. If Grandmother comes home from the shops and see you here, she'll kill you. Especially you, Luhan."

"I was in jail for a year! Isn't she happy?"

"You were in jail... My Grandfather is in heaven... You can come out of jail. You think he can come out of heaven?"

"Oh... I... I guess I'm sorry then..."

"Luhan, EXO, please leave."(Loui)

"Okay. We'll go now then..."(Kai)

EXO left.

"PHEW! That was close! I thought they were actually gonna find out we're spies!"(Erica)

"ERICA! EXO's gone..."(Loui)

"Yeah. EXO's gone."(Erica)

"EXO's gone but Baekhyun is still here!"(Viv)

"Oh... Right... Whoops..."(Erica)

"Aish."(Vicky)

"It's okay. I was planning on telling Baekhyun anyway. I trust him."

"See?! You guys... Aish..."(Erica)

"Hmph."(Loui & Viv)

"Wait what... What's going on?"(Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun. We followed our parents. We continued their jobs like what they asked us to do."

"Do what..?"

"That's all we can say right now. Once we're ready, we'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"Lets just go and eat now. I'm hungry."

We went outside to cook a BBQ because when Grandmother came back with Ilhoon, she came back with lots of meat and things to eat at a BBQ.

It was like she was celebrating something or telling us good news.

"Grandmother... Is everything okay? Why are we having a BBQ?"

"Well Aly. I have good news and bad news."

"What."

"Which one first?"

"Umm... Bad news..."

"Okay. You are going to have to stop seeing, and meeting boys. Such as EXO and of course Baekhyun."

"What... Why?"

"That's... The good news."

"Okay... Whats the good news then?"

"You're marrying Ilhoon!"

I spat out the water I was drinking and looked at Grandmother and Ilhoon. He was just smiling as if he spoke about this with her before.

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT GOOD NEWS?!"

"I'm getting old and I need you to take care of the company! But you can't take care of the place alone, you need someone to help you and that someone, is Ilhoon."

"But I can take over with LAVEV or even Baekhyun..."

"You're still marrying Ilhoon."

"WHY?!"

"Because I said so."

Ilhoon looked so happy that he could just carry everyone to the other side of the world without even being tired!

"But... Ilhoon... Has... He umm... He has a girlfriend already!"

"What? Can't be!"

"Ilhoon you have a girlfriend already right? RIGHT?"

I kept looking at Ilhoon and nodding so he would just agree with me.

"No I... Umm.. I mean. Yeah. I'm sorry Grandmother. I already have a girlfriend..."

"Yeah see?! And I... I also have... I also have a boyfriend!"

Everyone spat out whatever they were eating or drinking and looked at me with a super surprised face.

"Aly... How come we don't know who it is...?"(Viv)

"You guys DO know who it is..."

"Is it..."(Erica)

"No."

"Oh... Then who?"(Erica)

"Its someone you know too Grandmother."

"Do I like them?"(Grandmother)

"I don't know, but Grandfather asked me to go out with him before he went."

"Grandfather...? Don't tell me its..."(Loui)

"Wait what... The person your Grandfather asked you to go out with... Isn't it me?"(Baekhyun)

"Haha... How can you ask me that, Baekhyun? Of course it's you... You're my boyfriend remember? Haha... You forgetful guy..."

I nudged him a bit. Hopefully LAVEV and Baekhyun would go with the flow. Which they usually do.

"Oh... Y-yeah... I'm Aly's boyfriend..."(Baekhyun)

"WHAT?! YOU ARE?!"(Ilhoon)

"Ilhoon shush!"(Vicky)

"Say... Ilhoon... Why don't you bring your girlfriend over so I can have dinner with my grandchildren's couple."(Grandmother)

"Um... Grandmother I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Why not, Aly? It'd be fun! Besides! Its also a good time for me to meet her too! Okay, Ilhoon?"

"Oh... Um... Yes Grandmother..."(Ilhoon)

"And bring her the day after tomorrow! Because I'm going to the temple tomorrow."

"Okay Grandmother."

AISH. THIS IS BAD. THIS IS VERY BAD.

"Aly what do I do now? I don't have girlfriend!"

"I'll ask someone I know who can pretend to be your girlfriend just wait let me think!"

"Aly... Why didn't you just agree to marry me?"

"Ilhoon. Marriage is important. It's not a joke. I don't want to marry someone I don't love. I'm sorry."

"But Aly! I love you..."

"Its just not the same for me..."

"Is it Luhan? You still love him?"

"I... No... It... It has nothing to do with him..."

"Well then who? Wait a minute..."

"Aish..."

"Is it... Is it Baekhyun?!"

"No!"

Aish. I don't know if I should say yes or no.... But to be honest, if I had to choose from Baekhyun, Luhan and Ilhoon, I would most definitely not choose Ilhoon because... Um... His mother... Eh long story. I'll tell later.

But between Luhan and Baekhyun... I'd most preferably choose Baekhyun because he's been so nice to me... The nicest out of everyone basically... Excluding LAVEV of course. But if it was about love... I have to unfortunately admit that it's Luhan.

"I mean yes. It is Baekhyun. I like him. He's also my boyfriend."

"What?"

"I told you. I even said it in front of Grandmother."

"But... But... I thought that was just a cover up..."

"No. I actually like Baekhyun and he's my boyfriend too."

"Oh... Well... Then who's gonna be my girlfriend for the day huh?"

"Mmm. OH! What about Gabrielle? Our primary friend?"

"NO! ANYONE BUT HER! NO WAY!"

"Why... What's wrong with her? We were all best friends when we were young..."

"DUDE! When you left to Korea, she told my mother I liked you... Remember... My mother... Um... she doesn't like you... Because of your mother..."

"Yeah. I don't even know what my mother did wrong! Either way, if your mum didn't make my mother weak, she could've fought her way out and not DIE in the hospital!"

Man. Nothing stopped me from running out of the living room to outside. My mother was all weak because of Ilhoon's mother.

Wait a minute... Our mission... Our mission was to find out how our parents became weak... Yes. Yes our parents. All of LAVEV's parents were in the same hospital, in the same room, with the same people, from the same spy company, with the same reason.

All our parents were weak and asked us to continue their job finding what caused them to get into hospital.

What we do know, is our enemy Skull, caused it. They have some kind of thing going on making people from Stars weak. Stars is the name of the spy company LAVEV are part of. We are called Stars because every time we go our to find something or do something for the company, we split into 5, so in each group from Stars there's 5 team members.

And with 5 people, using 2 fingers and putting them together in a circle, it forms a star. So yeah. But Grandmother told me that Ilhoon's mother is in the hospital...

And if you have to pass down to your kids that you're spies when you're either in hospital, injured or dead... Then that means Ilhoon already knows he's part of spies...

One of the rules of Stars is never fall in love, marry, talk or even keep in contact with anyone in Skull.

So I guess the friendship between Ilhoon and I are over...

But I heard there's only 6 people in Stars left and 6 people in Skull left.

Which means between Stars and Skull, one of us is going down.

I have to warn LAVEV about this though... But if there's 6 in Stars... Who's the other person?

And 6 in Skull... Who's the other 5..?

NEXT DAY

Ilhoon's POV

It's all mum's fault. If mum wasn't a spy then I wouldn't have to be a spy and would be able to marry Aly.

If mum didn't do stuff to Aly's mum, then I would be able to like Aly.

Either way, I have to continue mum's job. Aish.

Mum said there's only 6 of us left and 6 of Stars.

I don't know who they are though... Not even the ones in Skull...

I feel so alone but... I feel bad too. Maybe if I wasn't a spy, I would be able to have a happier life.

But my job now is to first find out who's in Skull and who's in Stars. Then work out what to do with Stars.

LAVEV's POV

"Hey... I'm gonna go and check on Aly okay?"(Loui)

"I'll come too."(Viv)

"Why don't we all go? Its gonna end up like that anyway."(Vicky)

It does. Every time 2 people say it first, the rest of us will definitely follow. Its funny how we all think alike.

We went outside and saw Aly sitting on the swing near the garden. 

"Hey Aly. You okay?"(Loui)

"I guess."(Aly)

"What's wrong? Looks like you've been thinking about something."(Erica)

"Yeah come on tell us."(Vicky)

"Either way you guys will find out because of Viv's specialty."(Aly)

"Mwehehe."(Viv)

"Aish. You know how there's 6 of Skull left and 6 of Stars left?"(Aly)

"Mmm."(LAVEV)

"Well... Ilhoon is part of Skull."(Aly)

"What."(LAVEV)

"His mother got my mum into hospital."(Aly)

"Woah."(LAVEV)

"And your parents were in hospital because they were weak too, right?"(Aly)

"Mmm. Which means... If Ilhoon is part of Skull, we have to stop being friends with him and stop talking to him."(Loui)

"Exactly. And we can't tell him we're Stars, nor tell him we know he's part of Skull because either way, he will kill us by making us weak just like the past Stars members."(Aly)

"What if Baekhyun tells Ilhoon we're spies?"(Vicky)

"I'll take Baekhyun with us to find the other Star member and explain to him on the way."(Aly)

"Okay. I'll go and get him."(Erica)

"Okay."(LAVEV)

"Aly. Erica said you needed me to--"(Baekhyun)

Aly just hit his neck lightly so he could go unconscious. We don't have time to explain to him. We have to go before Ilhoon sees.

While we were carrying Baekhyun to the car though, Ilhoon came by and saw us...

"Hey LAVEV. What are you guys doing?"(Ilhoon)

"We... Um... We're..."(Erica)

"We're taking Baekhyun to the hospital because he hit his head on a table and went unconscious."(Aly)

"Oh okay. Let me come!"(Ilhoon)

"NO!"(LAVEV)

"Um... What we meant was... No because you have to stay here with Grandmother because she's going to the temple."(Aly)

"Oh... Okay... What about my girlfriend for tomorrow?"(Ilhoon)

"Yeah. We're going to get her now. Okay?"(Loui)

"Okay. Bye LAVEV."(Ilhoon)

When we got Baekhyun in the car and drove off, a couple minutes later Baekhyun woke up.

Viv was driving because she's the oldest and can drive better than any of us of course.

But Aly was sitting next to Baekhyun and the first thing he did was hug her...

"Aly are you okay?! Someone karate chopped my neck and I thought you got hurt too!"(Baekhyun)

"Oh... Um... Yeah... About that..."(Aly)

"Baekhyun. Aly was the one who chopped your neck."(Loui)

"Ah okay. WAIT WHAT?! ALY?!"(Baekhyun)

"Erm... Well..."(Aly)

"Aly look... EXO are at the park... And...(Vicky)

"They're training and fighting hard..."(Erica)

"Guys... You don't think..."(Aly)

"Aly... What if EXO are the other 5 members of Skull?"(Loui)

Sneak peek about what happens next:

LAVEV stops the car near the park and goes up to EXO and asks what they are doing. EXO reply saying they're training. So LAVEV asked what for? But EXO ignored that. But before EXO could say anything, LAVEV asks to break up before do and EXO just agree. Because if EXO ARE part of Skull... That means EXO either have to kill LAVEV, or LAVEV have to kill EXO..

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!! PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 173 30
The first fight the pack ever had to face. They were unprepared. The enemy was unpredictable. They had double the power and knew they could take the...
69.7K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...
43.4K 1.8K 22
You are just an unpopular girl in your school. Exactly, you are a nerdy girl who gets bullied everyday at school. And the bullies are the kingkas and...
17.8K 572 15
But it wasn't a normal gang that spies on bad people. It was EXO's Spy Gang, from EXO Planet. A mission to go to Earth. A mission to get the most pow...