Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

27.

10.1K 328 263
By DayDrreamer_

I think this is who I imagine Clover as, of course you guys don't have to imagine her as that you guys can imagine her as anyone and please ignore my poor editing job of the pink hair ha 😫

Safe to say, I woke up the happiest I had ever woken before in this apartment and realised that upon descending to the kitchen that although the apartment was huge and nice with its minimal but classy decor, it really lacked warmth, colour and a woman's touch, to be perfectly honest. It lacked any love, it looked as if it was nearly un-lived in due to the zero amounts of knick knacks, zero amounts of picture frames, zero amounts of unwanted birthday gifts, or anything of the ilk.

It was a bore; it lacked personality so of course, I simply had to take it upon myself to add all that was missing into the lacklustre apartment.

Of course, without telling Harry, I mean he would never let me, so after sending him off to the gym with a giant toothy grin and a happy wave I quickly dialled up Casey and called her over to help me with my dilemma.

Oh, and another matter that I had not quite told Harry of was that my mother had called earlier on in the morning whilst I was making breakfast and had invited (more like demanded) us over for dinner next week at their house which I was pretty excited about.

One, I was happy to dine with my family again, something I had missed dearly, and two, I could envelop Harry into the warmth of a family who would never judge him for anything, they would probably drive him around the bend twice over, but they would never judge his dyslexia, or his tattoos, or even his career choice. They would never be ashamed of him and that was something that I thought he could really use.

Of course, if he ever cracked that stony front of his.

Not likely, but I'm optimistic.

***

"Yeah these are pretty cute, get these." Casey demanded before she tossed five fake daises flowers in my basket making me roll my eyes, although she was right. I had called her over and we had gone shopping to the craft store to try and either buy some nice decor or make some. I could've just bought it but then once we entered the craft store I started feeling like Van Gogh himself and decided to actually make it.

I had bought a few things from the craft store with Casey and now intended to head home and start making everything that I had planned too.

"Come on Case, that's enough. Let's go." I said beginning to walk to the cashier as she followed with her hands tucked into her pockets.

"Why is it that whenever I step into a craft store I feel like I can rule the world with my art but in actuality I can't even draw a straight line?" Casey murmured we we started queuing making me chuckle as I glanced around me at the many beautiful things that were around me.

"I know, I currently feel like Van Gogh," I replied motioning to my basket with a giggle. She snorted nodding her head with a breathless laugh.

"Yeah, that's if Van Gogh decorated his house using homemade creations."

"You never know, Casey." I said with a laugh.

"I doubt he had any time in between painting frantically, and cutting his ear off." She said with a giggle and a nudge which made me laugh as I placed my things on the checkout smiling warmly at the lady as she checked out my things.

I payed her and headed out with Casey in tow wondering about what to do now when of course Casey came up with the perfect solution. Notice my sarcasm.

"Let's go to Costa!"

Of course, I had nothing against Costa, however it's just coffee shops in general that tended to give me anxiety, I mean it's so nerve-wracking, especially if you don't know what you just automatically want and so when you've reached the counter and you're reading the menu which is usually ten miles ways on the wall, the barrister will be all like, 'what would you like?' And then make you feel stupid for just not knowing their menu off my heart and you start holding up the line and just NO.

Was it like that for anyone else?

Probably not, but I mean, it wasn't so bad, I already knew what I wanted this time so I mean I agreed pretty easily and followed her into the dark coffee shop, the smells making me feel warm and cosy.

Ten minutes later we returned with our drinks, mine being a Toffee-Apple-Hot Chocolate, which by the actual way, was the best thing my mouth has ever been blessed with. And Casey had a boring latte.

***

Casey had long ago gone home and now I sat with my things spread out in front of me on top of the black marble counter of the large island in the kitchen trying to decide what to make first. Humming under my breath I came to a decision and immediately began searching high and low for any wine bottles, empty ones to be exact. And to my surprise I found a whole stash in the cabinet under the sink along with some jars. Making a silent prayer that Harry wouldn't axe me for stealing them I grabbed about six and headed off feeling slightly devilish.

Once they were all clean and dry I poured some baby blue paint into them and then turned them upside down to drip out the excess and once they had dried I cut the flowers down to size and popped them inside smiling at how adorable they looked.

After a few minutes of consideration I decided to place them in space between the bedrooms and the kitchen on a shelf that allowed them to be visible from a lot of different angles.

"They're cute aren't they baby? Just like you," I cooed to my curious puppy as I petted his head and tickled him under his chin making him lick my hand frantically with his tiny little pink tongue as he yapped excitedly almost vibrating on the spot from some unknown source of excitement.

Next I decided to begin working on some clipboard wall art that I was inspired to make from my tumblr feed actually, so I go out my markers, paper and clipboards and began writing whatever came to mind before I decided to pin them up on the large empty three-quarter wall separating the kitchen and living area standing back to admire my work.

It looked pretty cute I decided before looking around the apartment and already from those two small details the whole place looked brighter and warmer making me grin. I really was beginning to feel like Van Gogh now I though to myself with a giggle.

The final part of my little DIY adventure was probably going to take a while so I slipped in my headphones and began scrolling through random music trying to play something that was new and fitted my mood.

Turned out, that Bruno Mars' new album was pretty party esque which was perfect to jam out too in large woollen socks and comfortable clothing with no one to judge your horrible dancing. So that's what I did.

Slipping the phone in my pocket I heaved over the large antique frame I bought and began tying some twine to the ends and then pegged some random pictures that I had printed off using an app on my phone that made them look like Polaroids, having bought the special photo paper from the store.

Most of them were just pictures that were pretty but there was actually one picture of myself, I rather liked it, it was me sitting on a swing that Zayn had long ago captured, my head tilted to the blue sky and a smile of joy splitting my face. I placed that one in the middle among others. One was of Bonnie that I snapped quickly, and one of my entire family.

Of course, I wanted some of it to represent Harry so I had taken pictures of random things that seemed like something he would like, like some really old worn out brown Chelsea boots I found on my hunt for bits and bobs, there was also a picture of a really sheer patterned shirt that I also found, and one pure black one to represent Harry's mood and soul.

Kidding.

But there was an actual black one.

I decided to hang this on the sort wall opposite the front door, I mean it was pretty much open plan, so it was kind of awkward trying to decorate, but also good as you could see everything from nearly every angle so.

Feeling incredibly happy with myself I began dancing as I was tidying up, jiggling my butt as I danced around to chunky, feeling higher than I had in a while and damn it felt good!

"Slide with your boy to the bar," I sang loudly, sliding to the left on the floorboards, "slide with your boy to the car," I then slid to the other side with my socks.

Wiggling my butt I sang the next line.
"Ooh chunky, looking for them girls with the big old hoops!" I did a little twirl as I tossed the last of my rubbish into the bin. "That drop it down in daisy dukes." I sang (or screeched) before sinking to the floor and bouncing back up again wiggling my butt around as I turned around to continue my amazing dance, however--

--came face to face with Harry's amused and shocked face making me stop and freeze for a few seconds before I frantically yanked out my headphones.

"How long have you been here?" I demanded breathlessly, embarrassment beginning to bloom like red flowers on my cheekbones. I could feel my ears burning as I stared at him wide eyed.

He let out a dry chuckle scanning me up an down.

"Long enough," He said, a strange lightness in his green eyes that I had never witnessed before, his lips quirked upwards in a battle to restrain a smile. I paused for a minute as he dropped his keys in the basket.

"Nice moves." He commented with a snort brushing past me making my eyes widen in embarrassment before they narrowed in indignation, so I picked up and cushion from the couch and with one well aimed throw in hit him squarely in the back of the head, a small 'oof' of surprise leaving his lips before he froze by his bedroom door while I stared at him wide eyed, a hand clapped over my lips to stop my laughter.

He turned around and saw me fidgeting to keep my laughter restrained and narrowed his eyes, before after a few seconds or contemplation reached down to pick up the cushion. As soon as I caught on to his intentions I squealed before making a break for it by running away, weaving in and around the kitchen, my feet pattering the floorboards and the heavy thumps signalling that Harry was intent on extracting revenge.

Understandable, being a boxer I guess it would be in his nature to always deliver the last hit.

"It was an accident!" I shouted as I ran around the kitchen Island again standing on one side of it as he slowly stalked over to the opposite me.

He scoffed.

"Oh yeah, my arm just slipped right?" He snarled sarcastically with amusement lining his eyes. I nodded frantically.

"Exactly. I'm so glad we understand--eek!" I screeched as he lurched forward making me take off however I didn't get very far because one, I'm a clumsy idiot, and two, woollen socks and floorboards, so I went crashing to the ground turning over just in time for Harry to come trip over my body on the floor,

and land right on top of me, his hands braced on the floor beside my head, the cushion forgotten as I stared up at him into his hard jawline and deep darkening green eyes.

"O-oh," I breathed out, my eyes wide as I blinked up at him not really knowing what to do, or how to stop thinking about how I could feel his firm body pressed against my own, his muscles in his arms contracting and defining as he held himself up.

He rolled his eyes as I continued to blink up at him dazedly before he began to get up--without offering to help me up, so with a much to be desired sigh I climbed back to my feet as well.

"Thanks for the help." I said with a bright smile dusting myself off, however I didn't get a reply from Harry only a cushion in my face which scared me so much I ended up back on the floor again as Harry contently walked off towards his bedroom.

Once Harry returned I sat on the island counter staring at him with a creepy grin waiting for him to notice his apartment and I think he had.

"What the fuck have you done to my flat?" He demanded, all previous hints of humour lost as he stared at me with commanding green eyes, arms folded across his chest as he glared at me.

I smiled.

"You may call me Gogh, Van Gogh," I exclaimed dramatically looking off into the distance however this didn't seem to amuse him as he continued to stare at me blankly making me sigh.

"I just think it needed a little TLC is all." I shrugged. "I mean come on, it was so boring," I implored blinking up at him making those so called 'doe eyes' he had once referred to.

He glared at me.

"It looks fucking ugly."

"Thank you, I tried." I said with a warm smile earning a snarl under his breath as he raised a brow at me warningly.

"No more. Don't mess with my flat." He said pointedly looking across at the homemade bottle vases with distaste making me roll my eyes at him.

"Oh, by the way, my parents have invited us over for dinner next week." I added attempting to slip past him whoever a firm grip on my wrist stopped me making me turn around to face Harry. His eyebrows furrowed and jaw tightened.

"Why?" He asked with a glare making me breathe out a laugh.

"Um, to eat food?"

He raised an eyebrow threateningly.

"W-Well they're probably intrigued to see how everything is, and they probably want to get to know you more." I flustered under his heavy stare, my cheeks highlighting with pink as I shuffled on the spot nervously.

"Can't. I'm working." He said firmly making my heart drop for a second before I remembered something.

"Course you can, you finish the gym at six, dinner is at seven. " I said with a bright smile as I peered up at him blinking at him imploringly making him curse under his breath and let out a growl.

"Fine."

I smiled brightly and in a sort of stupid and unlike me action I stepped onto my tippy toes and pressed a soft kiss to his jawline in thanks before falling back onto my feet with wide eyes and red cheeks. I shyly looked away from his heavy gaze however he didn't respond to my kiss verbally, which I mean, he didn't push me away in disgust so that's a positive, he just leaned forward making my heart pound erratically against my ribcage as my lips tingled and hooked a finger under the neck-hole of my large sweater which had slipped down my shoulder, and tugged it back to cover my exposed collarbone.

"Don't go there princess, don't." He said in a quiet but hard voice as his eyes gradually hardened again up until his expression was once again stern and his moment of softness long gone. He clenched his jaw tightly before brushing past me leaving me standing there with red cheeks and a reeling mind.

A/N: hope you liked that my children I personally liked it 💩

Don't forget if you want to be a character in this book (quite a big character) send me a one shot about Harry and Clover -be creative! Best one gets to be my character :) ends next Monday! Which is in 4 days time so get to it!

I have a few questions for you my little babies

1. Why do you think Clover is so forgiving and trying so hard?

2. Fav chapter so far?

3. Fav trait of Harry and Clover as individuals

4. What do you think is going to happen in the book?

Hope you liked my book and if anyone actually answered my questions you are truly the real deal my pal

Add me on snap chat y'all
Zaraaaaaa_x

And tell me you're from wattpad so I can send you weird shit 😃

That's 6 A's at the end just bc In an asshole

❣❣❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...