Born To Die ~Clato~ (1 Of 3)

By _Redfyre_

Clove Sevina. 17 years old, with a troubled past. Born and raised in District Two. Trained to fight. Expert w... More

Chapter 1: The Begining of the Madness
Chapter 2: You Found Me
Chapter 4: The Reaping
Chapter 5: Showing Off
Chapter 6: Arriving at the Capitol
Chapter 7: Tribute Parade
Chapter 8: The New Garden Escape
Chapter 9: Training (day 1)
Chapter 10: Training (day 2)
Chapter 11: Training and the Aftermath
Chapter 12: Individual Evaluation Prep.
Chapter 13: Individual Evaluations
Chapter 14: Interview Training
Chapter 15: Interviews!
Chapter 16: Strategie Talk
Chapter 17: Launch and the Start
Chapter 18: Day 1
Chapter 19: Day 4
Chapter 20: Day 5
Chapter 21: Day 6-The Attack
Chapter 22: Day 9
Chapter 23: The Feast Begin's at Noon
Chapter 24: The Feast
Chapter 25: Making New Friends
Chapter 26: When Wolves Attack
Chapter 27: A Talk and Turkey Dinner
Chapter 28: The Tributes Return.
Chapter 29:Attempt at Victory
Chapter 30: The Interviews Preparation (2)
Chapter 31: The Interviews of Victors
Chapter 32: A Meeting with Snow
Chapter 33: Reunited With Family

Chapter 3: Career Training

1K 28 0
By _Redfyre_

I was training with spears. I couldn't the hang of it. But that was kind of on purpose so that Cato would help me. It took him a while to get my hint.

"You need help with that" he asked. I only smile.

"Yes please, I want to learn how to be just like you" I say cheerfully.

"Well than gain about 70 pounds and get two older brother and a younger sister to start with" he jokes. I roll my eyes, sometimes he's so dumb that he's annoying. 

"Not like that just how to throw spears like you!" I say trying to act ferocious. Even though Cato knows what I can do with a knife I still am not very intimidating at 5"2'.

He showed me his 'best techniques' and I laugh, for no apparent reason.

"Ohh so that's how you hold it" I say but I already knew that. Only trying to keep him with me. I think every body knows I like him. I make it a little too obvious sometimes. 

" 1 hour until the Reaping, If you need to change or shower please do so now" Gunnar directs, stepping out of his office briefly. 

I almost forgot that today is the day that a young man and a young woman will be sent to sleigh their enemies and hopefully return to their district. A Victor. I fear this time because if my brother is reaped I cannot volunteer for him. And also if I get reaped with my brother or someone else I love it would shatter me to pieces.

But if it were to be Cato I would make he got home no matter what. And that's a promise I will keep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 75 18
This is the worst thing to ever exist, kill me. No smut. Cw: Violent descriptions. Clove and Cato are reaped and volunteered for the 75th Hunger game...
11.2K 222 13
Cato is a typical District 2 boy. He can fight well, and he's strong. When he meets Clove, he doesn't know exactly what he feels. It's time for the r...
52.6K 1.3K 17
After being adopted, Clove moves into a new house and meets her neighbour, Cato. They instantly become friends and start building a relationship that...
4.9K 111 15
This is all about if Clove Kentwell from the Hunger Games won! She doesn't die, and best part- it's actually used from real information about the boo...