You and I

Bởi justinsforeverr

You and I-preview- Preview Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, two incredibly famous celebrities who gradually... Xem Thêm

You and I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

912 27 1
Bởi justinsforeverr

You and I 4

Chapter 4

Selena's POV

Justin and I decided to spend some time at the hotel room. We started talking about everything and he told me that he was really homesick. He looked so desperate, it made me feel sad.

"But after this tour, I won't be working for a couple of months, so we will be spending plenty of time together." He said just before he kissed my cheek.

"Are you sure about that? Because I have already started making plans, you know...." I giggled. I actually made a lot of plans, hoping they would all come true.

"Of course babe. I promise. And I always keep my promises, you know that." He smiled at me.

"I know." My lips curved into a huge smile. I loved the fact that he kept his promises, because this made him different from the other guys I had known. He is such a gentleman. How can a girl not love him, when he has all the things a girl would want in a guy...

"Oh I almost forgot." He stood up from the bed and headed to his wardrobe. Then he took his luggage and opened them, only to pull out of there a few things wrapped like presents. He handed me three of them while he smiled so bright.

"These are for you. The red one is from Paris, the blue one from Madrid and the yellow one from Germany." He looked at me, probably waiting to see my reaction.

He bought me presents. Gosh how I loved this boy. I quickly opened them, just like a little girl who opens her Christmas gifts; unpatiently and fast.

After opening the red one, I saw a very beautiful tight dress that I loved immediately.

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful." I looked up at Justin, then I stood up and hugged him. "Thank you Justin."

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Open the other ones." He smirked.

"That little smirk tells me there is something inappropriate in there." I raised my eyebrow.

"No, of course not." His face expression turned sad. "Do you think I'm that kind of guy?" He pouted.

"Well, to be honest...yes!" I laughed. His laugh followed mine. Then I opened the yellow one, because it was bigger than the blue one. I was kind of confused when I saw what was in there.

"A plastic rose?" I asked in confusion.

"It has your name written on it and I will stop loving you when this rose dies. Which means...never!!" He smiled at me and he had those stunning hazel eyes looking into mine.

"Aww..." I looked down and noticed my name written on the plastic rose, then I smiled foolishly. He was so romantic, I felt like my life was a movie.

"The blue one is...it's actually the most important one... You should open it now!" He looked down, kind of blushing.

"Okay I will." I said as I opened the last present. My eyes got widden... It was a little red box and inside that box, there was a ring. A beautiful ring with the letter 'J' on it.

"Do you like it?" Justin asked as he turned his gaze at me.

"I love it." I said as I put the ring on my finger and jumped all over Justin to give him a big hug.

"I'm glad to hear that." He smiled through the hug, then he slowly pulled away. "Consider this like a wedding ring, although it's not. Because I will buy you another wedding ring, but this ring is here to show you that I am serious about our relationship." He stopped his speech to see my reaction.

I ran out of words and I didn't know what else to do, besides kiss him and squeeze him in another hug.

"I love you Justin. I always will and I'm so blessed to have you in my life." I looked into his eyes as I confessed my love to him.

"I feel the exact same way about you." He smiled.

"Hey I got an idea. Let's take funny pics together." I laughed at my 'probably stupid' idea.

"Great idea. I can post one on instagram." He looked at me as my face expression turned into worried.

"Or maybe not." He added after he saw my reaction. "You don't want me to post a picture of us online?" He continued.

"I just..." I sighed. "Sorry but I don't want the paps to know I'm here. I hate it when they don't even let us breathe while putting the cameras all over our faces. It's irritating." I sighed one more time to relieve my anger.

"It's okay. I understand you perfectly..." He sure did understand me. Because he had to go through with the same thing every single day of his life.

"But we can still take pics though..." I smiled cheerfully.

"Yeah of course..." Justin mumbled while pulling his phone out of his back pocket. "I'll take a picture of you first, then we will take some together..." He added.

"But...I don't want to..." I didn't get to finish that sentence because he interrupted me in the middle of it.

"Smile at 3!!" He pointed his phone at me, trying to take a picture.

"Ughh..." I sighed. "But I look terrible..." I looked at him.

"That's not true. From my eyes... you look flawless." He smiled. "1, 2..." He started counting.

"Fine. You win." I said as I put a smile on my face. It's not fair, because right before taking the pic, Justin made a silly face and I could not control my laughter.

"You're beautiful..." Justin said while looking down at the picture he had just taken.

"It's not fair Justin. You made me laugh. I look like a monkey with my mouth opened like that." I complained.

"Let's face it babe. You smile is cute, but your laugh is adorable." He looked at me and I felt uncomfortable because I could feel myself blushing.

"You're so silly." I hit his arm peacefully.

We spent a little while taking funny pics and laughing at our silly faces. I laughed my heart out when Justin put his tounge out of his mouth and licked my face. We took a picture of that actually.

But time passes by really fast when you're having fun, and we hadn't noticed it.

"Oh my god. Is it 7 o'clock already?" I yelled as I checked the time on my phone.

"I don't know. Why?" Justin looked at me with his sad face.

"I have to catch a flight." I sighed. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.

"Wait, you're not staying for the night?" He pouted.

"No, I can't Justin. I have to go. The director of my new movie told me we will start filming tomorrow." I looked down, trying not to look at Justin because it would make me feel sadder than I already was.

"I will take you there with my private jet." He sat next to me and pulled my face up with his right hand.

"You have another show tomorrow, don't you?" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah but..." He didn't know what else to say. "Was that your phone?" He said after he heard the vibration of a phone.

I looked down on the couch and picked up my phone. "Yeah I have a text." I saw who texted me and I tried to avoid it. "Anyway where were we?" I tried to keep talking the old conversation.

"Aren't you going to text back?" He asked confused.

"I...no, not really. It's not that important." I sounded nervous. I knew Justin would find out if I'd lie, because he always did.

"Can I see your phone? If that's okay..." He looked worried.

"I... Okay but Justin, before you end up in wrong conclusions, I want you to know that..." He interrupted me.

"Can I see the text please?" He kind of yelled. I got a little scared.

"Here." I said as I handed him my phone, showing him the text.

Justin's eyes got widden and he looked mad after he read the text.

'Hey beautiful. Just wanted to tell you that I'm in L.A. and maybe we could meet up. Call me!!" This was the text that we started fighting about.

"You shouldn't get mad Justin." I looked at him but his eyes were still focused on my phone. "It's not what it looks like. I can totally explain." I tried to explain myself, because I had done absolutely nothing wrong.

"Just drop it." He said just before he threw my phone on the couch and stood up, walking away from me.

I followed him immediately. "It's Zayn's number. Zayn...from One Direction. It's not really my fault, because he's been texting me for a while. But I never text him back." I started explaining. "Well I do text him back, but I never say anything to him that would be considered like cheating on you." I waited for him to say something.

He finally turned around. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He shouted.

"I knew you'd get mad, and look at you... I was right." I felt sad. I didn't want Justin to get angry at me over something this stupid.

"Of course I got mad." He shouted louder this time. "When the fuck did you give him your phone number?" He looked so angry and I got scared as hell. I had never seen him this angry. He looked...dangerous.

"I don't even know how he got my number, I swear. I never even talked to him in person. You have to believe me Justin." My eyes started getting filled with tears.

He turned his back at me. "Didn't you have a flight to catch?" He didn't even look at me when he said that.

"No, I'm not leaving you angry like this. Justin I love you and only you!" I started crying.

"You will loose your flight." He still had his back turned to me. He couldn't even look at my face.

"I'm staying here." I yelled with a crying voice.

"I don't want you to stay here!" He yelled so loud, after he finally turned to face me.

"You don't mean that!" I cried harder.

"Oh but I do." He had tears in his eyes. This made me cry even more. "Just leave...please!!" His voice softened, but he was still mad at me.

"You know what? I will go. But I won't give up until you realize that I love you." I wiped my tears away. "I can't belive that you don't trust me after all this time. You're making me hate you." I yelled at him.

"How the fuck do you think I feel? You think I feel loved?" He shouted again and his eyes were filled with anger.

"Well you should. Because I wouldn't fly all across the world just to see you if I didn't love you. You should feel loved, because you are loved. I do love you, even though you don't believe that right now." I breathed out and then I headed to the door.

I looked back at Justin one more time and he was looking at me. His eyes were full of tears and so were mine. I wanted to stay with him and make him feel better...and loved...but this was the bad thing about the celebrity life. I had to work, or else I'd get kicked out. Although that didn't really matter to me anymore. Not if Justin would continue being mad at me.

So I walked out. I left him there alone. I was regretting it, every single second I took a step towards the way out. But there was nothing else I could do. I had to wait for him to calm down... but it felt so bad and selfish leaving him alone in that condition.

I felt terrible and for the first time in my life, I felt like a cheater...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.8K 1.3K 47
"We seriously canNOT believe that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up...AGAIN. For all of you wondering what prompted their latest blowup...
152K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...
3.9K 120 17
[[ 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ]] -----୨୧----- 17 year old Selena Gomez, is a rare soul, one that's hard to find. she's completely unexplainable. you think sh...
77.5K 3.6K 60
Each story crumbles and comes to an end, but not the love that Justin and Selena have. Around many corners and through countless lies, they have surv...