Tanner Fox Love

By SaoirseCampbell6614

There he was.. Standing there. He moved closer and closer everytime my heart pounded faster.. We were so clos... More

Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 The Kiss
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 2 Weeks Later.
Chapter 5 The Trip
Chapter 6 Night Out..
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Last chapter!
Read
Not a chapter

Chapter 15

707 20 15
By SaoirseCampbell6614

When me and Tanner woke up it was around 12pm!
" Shoot look at the time I'm so late," Tanner says jumping up and grabbing his shoes.
" Where are you going?!," I say.
" I have to go with Maverick and couple other boys," He says.
" Oh ok...   Have fun.," I say kind of sad.
" Hey I'll be back later don't worry," He says.
He ran over and kissed me and then he was gone in a flash.

I was hoping to spend the day with him but he never seems to tell me when he's going.
I called Lance and Lizzy up to see if I could come visit and they said they were actually not home and they were a good bit away from home.

I guess my day is going around by myself again. I drove to In and out and got a take out.
I drove to this cliff and started my vlog.
I ran around the beach and used my drone.

It was around 6pm when I was home.
I got a call from Maverick.
" Rachel! We crashed the car! Everyone is ok but Tanner has a broken leg a spilt chin and a bruised lung," He shouted down the phone ( anyone else have him on snapchat and got so shocked?!)

I ran to the car and drove straight there.
" Tanner!!," I shouted.
I went down on my knees of the hospital bed and started hugging him.
He hugged me back weakly.

" Tanner are you ok?!," I say.
" Im fine I just need some rest. You go home and I'll see you tomorrow," He says.
" No Tanner I'm not leaving," I say.

I slept on the ground. I was always checking on him.Im so scared

A/N
Guys so many votes so many comments and so many people adding my book to there library!
I can't thank you enough xx
Your all amazing

~Saoirse xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 45.5K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
280K 9.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
194K 7.9K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...