One in a Million - A Raura Fa...

Oleh raurauslly_xo

Laura Marano is on her way for a photoshoot in London. Little does she know that the famous band R5 is also g... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
#notachapter (:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

3.6K 117 47
Oleh raurauslly_xo

Heey!

I told you I'd update sooner!

I can't believe this story got 80 votes since the last update! That's insane!

Just for those who don't know, POV stands for point of view. I guess some people didn't understand from the last chapter.

And I just want to let you know, I dont actually edit the chapters I post so I'm sorry for any mistakes I make!

Anyways..... on with the story! ;)

Chapter 33

Laura's POV

After 5 minutes, a car light from behind came closer and closer. It was getting darker by the minute.

Am I going to be kidnaped?

I started running. Literally running for my life. This is why I don't walk home, this late at night. This is why I have a car.

I knew running wouldn't help, a car is so much faster. As the car came closer, I started to notice when it pulled up next to me, it was Riker.

I stopped running, trying to catch my breath.

"Why are you running from me?" Riker said sarcastically.

"I didn't know it was you!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Come on, get in."

After he drove me home. I took a quick shower and went to bed.

~

The next few days were a blur. I didn't do anything productive. All I could do was think about Ross.

It didn't help to know that Ross hates me. Every time I called his phone, it went straight to voicemail. He ignored me.

I stayed in bed for few days straight. My hair was a mess. It has not the easiest to go through this. I felt like no one in the world would know how I felt.

I felt alone. Easy as that.

Vanessa was rarely at home. She was normally on set of Switched at Birth. Whereas I, just laid in bed with nothing to do. I went downstairs to the fridge to get something to eat, only to find a empty fridge. No food of drinks. Someones got to go grocery shopping eventually. I guess it has to be me. 

I went back upstairs to take a shower. I mean, if im going to go out in public, I have to look presentable. And now, I look terrible. My hair was messy, so was my room. I needed to wash my face before it starts breaking out. I put on a baggy sweater and a pair of black leggings and headed out the door. 

I drove to the store and got everything I needed. After I gathered everything in a cart, I paid and was headed out the store. 

I walked out to the parking lot, I put away the bags and started the engine. That's where I noticed two figures in a nearby alley. One larger shadow towering over another. I could tell it was a girl rolled up in a ball on the ground.  I could here her screaming. There was no one to help. I dont know what came over me. I slammed the door shut and ran over to all the chaos. 

Laura, your a genius. You're going to get yourself killed.

I thought, but I didnt seem to care. I kept running. 

And because for some strange reason, I didnt care if he would've noticed me. "Hey! Get away from her!" I yelled. 

He turned to look at me and my heart stopped. 

I couldn't believe that a guy, I knew my entire life.....  

would do something that cruel.

Yeah, I suck at cliffhangers :\  

I am really sorry its so short but longer chapters take longer to write, so im sticking to short chapters!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Well I made a new cover, hope you like it! I'm terrible at editing photos. 

So, I did also change my username. I am no longer @sleepinthegardeen on Instagram either.

From now on search up @raurauslly_xo to find me!

I can't believe R5 is now an adult band!!
😂

I love you guys!
Stay amazing
💕

xoxo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

126K 3K 52
When Laura doesn't talk to the the Lynch kids and Ratliff because of an incident that happened while they were in Colorado, Laura changes. She goes o...
42.1K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
68.5K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
205K 4.3K 72
Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross cheating on her. She's raising her child w...