Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ross' POV

I waved goodbye to everyone as stepped into the plane. I turned around and walked in, no going back now.

I walked and handed the flight attendant my ticket and searched for my seat. I put my hand held carry on the bottom of my seat and sat down. Looking out the window, I saw my wonderful family as the walked away.

This was going to be a long 4 months.

As I waited for everyone else to board, I took out my phone. Checking my mentions on twitter. As soon as I got bored, I took out my earbuds and scrolled down my music library. I clicked the perfect playlist and layed back on my seat. Soon, the plane was off and so was I.

After a long ride, we finally reached Puerto Rico. I got off the plane and searched for my luggage.

"Ross Lynch?" A tall man in a tux asked as I picked up the last of my baggage.

"Uh .. yeah?"

"I'm here to escort you to your hotel. Are you ready?"

"Yeah .. I think."

"Great. Follow me." I walked behind him to a limo. He opened the door and I stepped in. He put my luggage in the back and he started it up.

We finally reached the hotel. They helped carry my luggage in as I stepped into the best hotel in Puerto Rico.

The door was decorated with pots of flowers the were almost as tall as me. Through the doors was a gigantic, circular fountion topped of with a statue of a mermaid.

The whole wall was covered it paintings and just above the front desk was a plaque that held 5 gold stars. This hotel is incredible. I can't wait for Laura to see this.

"Ross Lynch, glad you could make it." he says gently slapping my shoulder. "My name is Jeffrey Hornaday, director of Teen Beach Movie."

"You have been checked in, so go have fun. Make yourself at home. Remember, meet here in 2 hours so you can meet the cast and I can tell you about your schedule.

I got to my suite and it was .. amazing. I can't believe I have this whole suite to myself. I unpacked my clothes and took a quick shower.

--- 2 hours later ----

I went down to find Jeffrey on the phone, sitting in a chair by the fountain. Looks like I'm the first one here.

"Hi, my name is Grace Philips." a girl with straight black hair held out her hand. "And I'm Garrett Clayton" a blond that looked just like Zac Efron flashed a smile showing his shiny white teeth. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ross, Ross Lynch." I said shaking their hand.

"Great. Now that everyone has met, we can get started. First of-" He stops to look around. "Wait, where's my female lead?"

"I'm here! I'm here!" I hear a brunette shout from the elevator. She ran up to us with her face towards the floor. Where have I heard that voice?

"Ahh, now that we're all here. Guys, this is Maia, ..." Oh no, don't say it. "Maia Mitchell." She lifted her face up and saw me. In a split second, her face with no expression, turned into a evil grin.

"O-kay then... everyone, grab a seat." He says pointing to the seats around him. I sat next to Garrett and Jeffrey. He explained how I play the male lead, Brady. Plus everyone elses character of course. He told us the summary and how this will work out. " ... and Mack and Brady will have to be a couple and kiss .."

No, no, no, no, no, NO!  

This can't be happening.

A/N 

So .. I can't promise when the next chapter will be done but stay tuned!

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Whatever U want , fine by me :D