Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ross' POV

Nothing better than kissing Laura underwater. The perfect end to a great romantic movie. But this was no movie with a happy ending.

"Hey, Yo, Ross! Time to go!" I hear Riker yell a few feet away. We both swim to surface. "What dude?" I yell back gesturing to my previous moment with Laura.

"You don't remember that you need to be at the airport in 40 minutes?"

"Oh, that." I turn to Laura and in a matter of seconds her beautiful smile turned into a frown.

"We should get going" She softly whispered. We headed to shore and dryed off. I grabbed my luggage and met everyone at the airport. I checked in and went through security, now ... I was all set.

This is it. This is when we say our goodbyes. Is this the right desision?

Riker: "I always thought I would be leaving for a job first."

Rydel: "I'll miss you lil bro. Don't have too much fun." She says sternly as she points her finger at me.

Rocky: "Make sure you bring me back a gift!" I roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle.

Stormie: "I'll miss you honey. I'm so proud of you, you'll do great."

Laura: "I'll miss you. Text, call, video chat whenever you get the chance. And ... Ross?" Her voice starts to crack. "Don't forget me." I can tell she's trying to hold back tears.

"Never, promise. You will always be right here." I say pointing to my heart as a pull her into a tight hug. "I love you, Laura."

"I love you too."

A/N
Sorry for yet another boring chapter! I've been away from school for a while so I got few chapters written. I'm a little slow with just one hand (don't worry, I didn't lose a arm). But I can manage. I'll post another chapter later! Meanwhile, vote! Please?

Love you guys! <3

xoxo