Chapter 23

Herroo ;) 

Hey guys! Don't worry! I'm not dead. I've been really busy with everything and just haven't had time to write! Sorry for the long wait , but thanks for being patient! Sooo.... how's everybody? 

I honestly don't know how many times I've said this but I just want to thank everyone for reading, voting for my story! Thanks for all the support.

You're amazzing <3 Love you all!

Enjoy!

Chapter 23

 Yes. I needed to make Laura fall in love with me again. But how?

Well, one simple answer; I have no idea.

How do you get someone to go out with you? My brain quickly responded with a "Well, ask them of course!". Honestly, I couldn't just go to her front door and say "Hey. You, Me. Date tonight." That's probably what a player would do. But if you ask anyone, I was no player. 

I paced back and forth my room. You could call it creating 'wind'. Sometimes I wonder why I'm so random. Anyways, its been an hour since Laura's been released from the hospital, she and Vanessa decided they just wanted to be alone. I can't let Cody go over to Laura's house. Who knows what he'll try on her.

I was just finishing up the final bit of the song I've been working on. I think its one of my best works. We're planning to record it sometime this week.

I layed back on my bed, there's just alot on my mind. What if I lose Laura for good?

I also couldn't stop thinking about Teen Beach Movie. How are they going to finish it? There is no way they can find a new Brady and finish the movie before July 19th. I thought about how it would have been like if I stayed and continued the movie. I shrugged it away and remembered, family always comes first.

Vanessa's POV

I feel really bad at snapping at Ross. It's just that this whole thing is sort of his fault. I'm really not the type of person to be pointing fingers but I really care about Laura. She's my baby sister, I'd do anything for her.

The doctor left few minutes ago, I just signed the discharge form and we were getting ready to leave. The doctors gave her a pair of crutches so she has something to lean on when shes walking.

I drove her home and let her settle in as I clean up around the house. She sat at on the couch watching TV, she couldn't do much anyways. I was running around the house like a maniac when I heard the doorbell. Who could be at the door at 10:30 at night? I walked to the door and saw Cody in a leather jacket. Someone looks like a bad boy tonight. He smiled when he saw me. But I feel bad for letting Cody come over, I know Laura loves Ross way more. Especially because of what happened between her and Cody a while back.

"Is Laura here?" I shook my head. There is no way I'm letting Cody hurt her again.

"She fell asleep not to long ago." he frowned and turned to look at his phone and back at me.

"Can you tell her I stopped by?" I nodded, tapping my finger on the door.

"I'll tell her you stopped by." I smiled, waved and slowly closed the door.

I turned around and saw Laura starring at me from a distance. "Why'd you tell him I fell asleep?" I sighed and took a seat next to her.

"He's bad news Laura, I know you can remember what happened. But something happened between you and Cody. To you, it didn't happen. Let me explain, that big bandage you have on your head." I pointed to her forhead. "Because of this, you only remember one half of your life. Now we have to try to help you remember what happened. But, you have to trust me, the Lynchs are a nice family. Ross is your boyfriend, try to get to know him... again." I finished, patted her shoulder and got back to work.