Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Laura's POV

"WHAT?! Rydel screamed. Everyone had turned to look at us. I tried not to seem jealous.

How could this have happened? Not a day ago Ross wanted to go on a date with me! Now he's with this girl. I totally blew my chances with him!.

"Hello there mate, how you going?" the Maia girl said

So she's Australian. What I need now is a day alone with Rydel. "Come on Rydel, lets go shopping" I grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

After a long day of shopping, I decided to stay over at Rydel's room. You know catch up on some stuff.

-CONVO-

Rydel: "So what happened last night? During the show?"

Laura: "Nothing."

Rydel: "Come on. I know it's something."

Laura: "Fine, but promise you wouldn't tell?"

Rydel: "Promise."

Laura: "Okay, so during the show. This girl came up to me and told me to back away from Ross or I'll regret it. She also called me a few names that I'm not going to repeat."

Rydel: "OMG, why? Oh wait, does she have curly brown hair?"

Laura: "Yeah, I think so."

Rydel: "Like this?" She grabs her phone and shows Laura a picture of the girl with Ross.

Laura: "Yeah! That's her!"

Rydel: "That's Ross' ex-girlfriend, Brooke!"

Laura: "Okay ...um, I don't want to talk about this anymore. Can I take a shower?"

Rydel: "Um, I don't have any more towels, hold on, I'll go down to the lobby and get some. And Laura ... I wouldn't listen to her, if I were you."

-End of CONVO-

Laura's POV

I was just sitting on her bed, tweeting.

"Hey, Ryde-...Laura, what are you doing here?" There I was, talking to Ross. Again.

"Oh, I'm staying here for the night. I'm just waiting for Rydel to get some towels. She just left." I explained, not making eye contact.

"Well, I was going to ask Rydel to help me with something but i guess it can wait. While you''re here, can I talk to you?"

"What do we have to talk about?!" I yelled, maybe a little to loud.

He walked closer, but I couldn't take it. I got off the bed and headed for the door. I turned the knob, but Ross closed it. He pushed me against the door. Our faces were just few inchs apart. I bet he could hear my heart pounding. "Tell me you have feelings for me." he said breaking the silence. I tried my best to turn away. Avoid looking into his gorgeous brown eyes. "I know you like me." he continued. "Just admit it and we can be together."

I decided to end this. "What about your girlfriend?! Remember Maia?"

"You know I never liked her?" he asked and stepped back a little not losing sight of me. I sighed. And just when I thought it was over, his cups his hand on my face and kisses me. I couldn't resist. I kissed back. I put my hands around his neck while playing with his hair. Second kiss and I still don't know much about him. That's when I remembered what the girl said. I pulled away.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I think you should go. Rydel's going to be back any minute." I say softly.

"Okay." He says while scratching his neck. "Um, Laura?"

"Yes?"

"I'll break up with Maia."