The One Who Got Away

Autorstwa NadineSchadt

Ava Miller ran from every man she got close to. She meets Seth and find it not as easy to run. As she final... Więcej

First Meeting
Dinner and A Show
Amazing
Just Fun
Monster
Bad
Pain
Flooded
Home
Sick
New Job
First Fight
Let Go
New Friends
Fantasy
Seth's Birthday Pt. 1
Seth's Birthday Pt. 2
Marriage?
Christmas
The Ultimate Betrayal
Fear
Back to Normal
The Calm Before the Storm
The Final Showdown
Aftermath

Streets of New York

283 4 1
Autorstwa NadineSchadt

The next day, Ava was off and sure enough by the afternoon, Seth texted her.  They quickly made plans and she called her best friend to see if she would babysit.  Her best friend, Brenda, showed up a couple hours later  Ava was getting dressed in her room when Brenda walked in.  "So, another hot date?"  She asked.

"You can say that."  Ava said with a smile on her face.

Then Brenda asked, "Is this going to be more then a first date or plan on being out late as you break another guy's heart?"

"Come on, I am not that bad."  Ava retorted.

"Oh yeah, name one guy you didn't go out with, screw, and then never spoke to again." Brenda responded.

Ava didn't say a word.  "That is what I thought."  Brenda said. 

Ava just rolled her eyes and said, annoyed, "You sound like Mark."

She went to the mirror and started to work on her make up.  "Well, at least you are not a total slut, you just do this every six months or so."  Brenda joked.  Then Brenda asked, "So, what's this one's name?"

"Seth."  She said with a smile.

"Okay, so how did we met Seth?"  Brenda questioned her.

"Ummm..well, he worked with Mark."  Ava answered, waiting for it.

Brenda almost gasped.  "You know, Mark is going to be pissed when he finds out, Ava.  Remember what happened with his assistant.  You broke that poor guy's heart and it caused problems between him and Mark."

"Well, this is different.  He doesn't constantly work with Mark.  He just did a couple movies with him, is all."  She said.

Then Brenda eyes widen as it dawned on her.  "Wait, this Seth isn't the Seth MacFarlane, is it?"

Ava smiled but stayed quiet.  "Oh my God, Ava.  You plan on screwing him, huh?"

She finished her make up and looked back at her.  "What if I am?"  Ava said with a smile.

Brenda said, coyly, "You slut."  Then beamed, "You are one lucky bitch."

Ava got up and went to get her high heels on.  She then asked, "So, what is he like in person?"

"Umm, he is nice, shy, and funny.  Actually really hot.  God, and his voice is something else.  I mean, even when he talks, just damn."  Ava said, with a smile. 

"Oh, yeah, you are definitely fucking him tonight.  I know that look."  Brenda laughed.

Ava laughed.  Then she said, finding it a little odd, "You know, he gets real nervous around me.  Like you should see it.  When I touched him or said something that made him blush, he didn't know how to respond to me.  Not use to other celebrities like that, most are cocky motherfuckers, who think they can get me in bed.  But he is different, really down to earth.  Just different." 

Brenda smiled.  "You actually like him."

"He is sweet.  He is a nice guy."  Ava shrugged.

"No, I mean, it looks as you are developing feelings for this dude."

"First off all, I just met him yesterday.  Second off, I do not get feelings for anyone.  I use and abuse.  I go out with someone, give them a rockin' night and get my itch I need so badly itched.  And move on.  I treat guys they way they want it.  Most want the one night stand thing, and I give it to them.  But I do not catch feelings for anyone."  She said, sternly.

"Okay, if you say so."  Brenda said with a smile.

Ava looked at the time and said, "Shit, I got to go.  I told Seth I pick him up by now."

"Oh, you are picking him up?"  Brenda asked.

"Well, it was me driving or he get us a driver.  I wasn't having that."  Ava simply said.  "Now I gotta go."

She ran down the stairs and yelled, "Sam!  I have to go, honey!"

He walked in the living room and hugged his mother.  She kissed him on his head and said, "Now be good for Brenda and go to bed when you are suppose to."

"Yes, ma'am."  Sam replied.

Ava began to race to the door as she grabbed her purse and jacket.  She got in her car and took off.  She got to the hotel Seth was staying and texted him.  'I'm here.'

A few moments later, she saw Seth walk out of the hotel and walk towards her car.  He smiled at her as he saw her.  She smiled back.  He opened the door and got in.  He looked at her as he smiled and said, almost shy like, "Hey."

She noticed he was shy and she just kissed his cheek.  She asked, "So, you ready for a fun time?"

Seth said, "Uh, yeah.  Sounds great.  Just this is a little strange to me."

"What?"  She asked.

"Well, when I go out with a girl, I usually plan it and I usually do the driving or have a driver take us.  I have to say, this is a first that a girl is driving me around."  Seth explained.

"Oh, so you are a bigot."  She looked at him.

"Oh, god, no.  That is not what I meant.  I just meant....oh, god."  He rambled.

Ava laughed.  "Lighten up, Seth.  I am just fucking with you." 

Seth nervously laughed.  Usually he would get when someone was joking but she made him nervous.  He wanted to be able to say the right words but he couldn't find them.  She saw how nervous he was.  Ava said, sweetly, "Seth, relax.  You have no reason to be nervous.  I am just a girl, you are the celebrity."  She laughed softly.

"What?"  Seth asked.

She shook her head.  "I just thought how usually when people are around you, they probably get nervous and shy."

"Yeah."  He said.

"But now, you are the nervous one, especially with an everyday girl.  It's cute, actually."  She stated.

Seth just smiled.  She began to drive as Seth looked out the window and now and then, looked at her.  Then he asked, "Where are we going first?"

"Well, you said you had never been to Empire State building, right?"  She asked.

"Right."  He replied.

"Well, that is our first stop."  She smiled at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These are a lot of stairs."  Seth complained. 

Ava just laughed and looked back at him as he clearly looked tired.  "We are almost there."  She reassured him.

A couple more flights and they walked out the door.  Seth looked out at the city and was stunned.  Ava watched him as his eyes lite up.  "The city does look beautiful, especially at night."  She said, softly.

He looked at her and she took his hand.  She took him over to the rail and let go of his hand.  She grabbed the rail and looked out at the city lights.  "You should be up here around Christmas time.  That is a sight."  She said.

Seth looked at her and smiled.  "I believe it.  I definitely need to see that.  I love Christmas and I bet it is beautiful from up here."

"I just can't believe you never came here before.  How many times have you been to New York?"  She asked.

"More times then I can count.  But most of the time I come here to work, I don't really sight see.  I just do my work and leave."  He explained.

Ava leaned over and said as she wrinkled her nose, "Well, that is just not living."

Seth just smiled.  Then she turned around and told Seth, "Come here."

He looked over to see her grab her phone and pull the camera up.  She then grabbed his arm and pulled her close to him.  They both smiled as the view of New York was behind them.  She snapped the photo and looked at Seth.  "Don't worry, I will not post it online. I get how that can be.  Plus, I have no social media, so no worries there."

"Really?  No social media?"  He asked a little shocked.

"Yeah.  Why is that so shocking?"  She asked.

He said, "Well, just this day and age, seems like everyone has it."

She just shook her head.  "I don't see the point really.  So, you stay on social media and get lost in the cyber world that you miss things in the real world.  That is not living.  I want to live my life and see things happen.  I want to explore the world myself and actually talk to people.  I want to have people in real time who genuinely love to spend time with me, instead of prefer  to sit behind a computer or phone and talk to me.  I hate this generation at times, the way they are living their life.  Hell, I hate to text.  I just do it cause it is the only way I can talk to people.  But I feel texting is so impersonal.  I rather talk on the phone and get the feel of what people are saying.  Or talk to them in person."

Seth slightly chuckled.  "You kinda have an old soul, don't you?"  He asked.

She shrugged.  "I have heard people say that to me since I was a kid.  So I guess I do.  But is that a bad thing."

He leaned into her slightly as he said with a smile, "No, not at all." Then added, "Also, send me that photo."

She nodded as she looked up at him.  Then she realized how close he was and so did he.  His breathing became shallow as his heart race.  He was so close to her, that it wouldn't take much to kiss her.  He looked at her lips then into her eyes as he wanted so bad to kiss her.  She felt it too.  She wanted him to kiss her.  But she quickly put distance between them, cause she knew the moment that happened, there was no stopping.  And she wasn't done with their night.  She moved away and said with a smile, "Come on, we have more places to see."

She took his hand as she pulled him with her.  He just smiled.  They went to a few more sites as she showed him around.  He was enjoying it.  He became more relaxed with her.  They began walking the streets of New York.  As they did, a few people recognized Seth and asked for pics and autographs.  Ava asked, "Doesn't that bug you?"

"What?"  He asked.

"That random people just come up to you and ask you for pictures or autographs.  Like doesn't that get annoying?"  She asked him.

He said with a little smile, "It can.  But I have to remind myself that they are the reason I have my great job and my money and mansion."

She just shook her head with a smile.  "I couldn't have your job, just for the simple reason that I like my peace.  I don't mind not have millions or a mansion.  I am happy with what I have."

"You seem to love your life."  He said, sweetly. 

"I do.  My son is my world, my home is perfect for us, and my job is incredible.  I couldn't ask for more."  She said, happily.

Then she saw a vendor selling ice cream.  "Oh my god, ice cream.  Come on."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him over.  They ordered an ice cream cone and began to walk again as they enjoyed their cones.  He then asked, "Where are we?"

She looked around and realized they were so busy talking that she lost track of where they were going.  "Ummm...shit.  I totally didn't realized we just were randomly walking around New York."  She looked at the street signs and quickly picked up where they were.  She told Seth, "This way."

They crossed the street and they walked down.  She looked around as they kept moving.  Seth joked, "Are you sure you know where you are going?"

She chuckled.  "I may be a woman, but I know my way around."

They turned around a corner and Seth asked, as they suddenly stopped, "Where are we?"

Ava didn't say a word as her attention was diverted.  Her attention was focused else where.  Seth didn't noticed as he was looking around.  She moved away and crossed the street carefully.  Seth saw her moving.  He yelled, "Where are you going?"

She didn't say anything, just kept moving.  Then she got to it, the World Trade Central Memorial, with all the names of the people who met their fate that day.  She gently touched the wall, over some of the names.  Seth walked up behind her as he realized where they were.  He asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said, softly.  "I usually avoid this place at all cost."

"Oh, why is that?"  He asked.  "Did you know someone that..."

"No."  She cut him off.  "I know it is a little silly, but I knew someone who should have been on one of the planes.  Just being here makes me sad to think they would not be in my life if they did get on the plane.  My life would have been so different if things happened differently.  Just a scary thought how fast your life can change and their name could be here.  Hence why I avoid this place, I do not like thinking about it."

"You are talking about Mark, huh?"  He asked.

She nodded.  "Yeah, he told me about it.  It was something we actually bonded over."  He told her.

She looked at him a bit confused.  He then touched the wall himself and moved his fingers over a few names.  He then looked at her, "I was also suppose to be on one of the planes as well.  But alcohol saved me, actually.  I got drunk the night before and was hungover the next morning.  So, I overslept and missed the plane.  I was actually at the airport when I saw the planes go into the World Trade Center.  It was definitely an oh shit moment.  But then I realized I have to keep living, not let my life be defined by one moment."

She moved her hand over his and took it.  She turned towards him as he did the same.  She held his hand for a moment as she looked at him.  Then she said, softly, "Well, it was a good thing you were hungover.  Or Family Guy wouldn't have been as interesting or disappeared.  And these Ted movies would have never happened.  So much of the entertainment I love wouldn't have ever happened."  She gave a half smile.

He laughed as he knew she was joking.  He shyly smiled as he looked down and she let go of his hand, but moved it to his cheek.  He slowly moved his eyes to hers and saw something in her eyes, he knew he wasn't mistaking, lust.  She closed the gap in between them and moved her lips close to his.  She moved her other hand up his arm till it got to his shoulder then to the back of his neck.  Her fingers ran through his hair.  His breathing became shallow as their lips were only inches away.  She lingered there and it drove him nuts.  He wanted so bad to taste her lips.  Then he moved his arms around her waist and pulled her close as he took her lips softly.  Her lips felt so much better then he expected.  Her other hand moved off his cheek to the back of his neck as well.  She accepted his lips.  Their kiss deepened.  His hands moved up her back to pull her as close as he could.  They finally broke their kiss for air.  He looked down at her and she was out of breath, but she wanted him even more.  She noticed his lips were swollen from the kiss and slightly smiled.  Then she quickly took his lips again.  She gently pushed him up against the wall, she wanted him to know she wanted him and right then.  Then they felt rain drops and just as quickly as they felt the few drops, it down poured on them.  They stopped for a moment as they looked at the rain.  All Ava did was slightly chuckle and then kissed Seth again.  Seth was in heaven, he couldn't believe that this women was kissing him and in the rain, was almost romantic.  Then he felt her hands move to his chest and began to unbutton a few buttons of his shirt.  Seth was so into it, that he forgot he was on the streets of New York.  Then a car horn honked that quickly pulled him back to reality.  He then grabbed her hands and pulled away.  She looked at him confused.  He then said, softly, "It's not that I don't want to.  Just not my idea of a great place for it.  Let's take this somewhere else, why don't we.  And get somewhere dry."

She just smiled, coyly and then nodded.  She moved back and Seth noticed the wet clothes cling and gave him a preview of what he was about to view as he saw her ever curve of her body.  He was definitely wanted her more then any other women he has ever wanted.  They both quickly raced back to her car.  After about ten minutes of running, they made it to her car.  She got in the driver side and he got in the passenger side.  They both were soaked and Ava looked over at Seth as he settled in his seat.  Her eyes moved over at him as his clothes clung to him.  Her womanhood ached as she looked over at him.  She bite her lip as she looked over his package and chest, as she wanted him so bad.  Seth looked over and noticed her staring.  He felt a little shocked by the way she was looking at him.  Ava saw Seth noticed her staring and looked at him in the eye.  Without another word it, she grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him again.  He quickly returned it as his hands were on her body.  Ava knew she couldn't wait till they got to his hotel, she had to have him.  She then pulled away as she quickly undid her pants and took them off.  Seth watched, but before he could process what was going on, she already had them off and was straddling him.  She kissed him again as she reached down and felt his member erected through his jeans.  She gently used her hand as she put pressure on it and began to stroke it.  He broke the kiss and hissed. He felt so drunk from it all.  He moved the back of his head to the head rest and rested his head.  He groaned out.   Then she stopped, but she was working on his belt and then the button of his jeans as well zipper.  As she did, Seth asked, almost breathless, "Ava, what are you doing?"

She just quietly hushed him as her hand moved in his pants.  She grabbed him and pulled him out.  Then she hovered over him then slowly lowered herself on him.  He moaned out, "Oh, fucking, Jesus Christ!"

She smiled at his reaction as he entered her for the first time.  As he was almost fully inside her, she moaned herself as she realized he was much bigger then she expected.  Once he was fully inside her, she waited a moment, then slowly moved on top of him.  He closed his eyes as she did and grabbed her hips.   Her breathing hitched as she slowly road him.  Her movements then started to get faster and she took his lips as she did.  He then moved with her as to help them reach their release.  She broke her kiss but her forehead rested on his as she felt herself get close.  She knew the moment she decided to take him, that it probably wouldn't last long.  It was just fucking, till they both got their release.  It was purely fucking.  She moved even faster as she felt like she was so close.  Seth could tell she was close, and decided to take her over the edge.  He moved his hand between them and moved his thumb over her clit.  He rubbed it as she rode him.  Then she was sent over.  "Oh, God!  Fuck!"

She slowly moved on top of him as she rode out her organsm.  She started to calm and then Seth put his hands on her waist.  He positioned her as she was slightly hovered over him and then he moved under her, fast and hard.  Her eyes widen as she felt herself get turned on again.  She yelled, "Jesus!"

Seth moved so hard and fast.  He moved his face into her neck and groaned as he felt so close to his release.  Ava felt close to the edge as she had her arms wrapped around him.  He moved even faster.  He was so close.  Then he came, "Fuck, Ava." 

He pumped a couple more times as he empty himself into her and Ava was sent over the edge again.  "Oooohhhhhhhh Ggoooodddd!"

They slowed then stop but were in an embraced.  They were breathing heavily.  Then it hit him that they just fucked in her car.  He never had been one to do something that off the wall.  He liked to shower the girls with sweet nothings.  But this girl just fucked him hard in her car on a New York street.  Hell, if it didn't hit him where he was, he probably would have fucked her on the street of New York. He pulled back and looked up at her.  She smiled at him, then moved off of him and into the driver seat.  She grabbed her pants she took off earlier and started to put them back on.  Seth then got himself together as well.  He looked over at her a little confused. She treated it as what they did was nothing.  He wanted to say something to her but was afraid, once he did, it would be messed up.  Ava finally got dressed and started the car.  Seth buckled up as they said nothing.  She went to put the car in drive, but then stopped.  She looked at Seth and asked with with a smile, "So, do you want to call it a night, or head back to your hotel room?"

He smiled back and moved towards her.  He took her lips deeply and when they pulled away, "Back to your room it is."  She said with a smile.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.7K 206 39
Not edited Olivia has never had an easy life, and it just gets more complicated when she catches a certain someone's attention. It doesn't matter t...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
59 0 12
Alex Greene has been chasing Peter for years. Despite her best efforts, he always turned a blind eye, until now. When he gives her a shot and thing b...
338K 5.6K 37
In which Olivia McMahon is afraid of love until Seth Rollins makes her feel otherwise.