Aarons Sister|Reader x Lovers...

Af sociopathicvibe

WAIT? AARON'S SISTER IS COMING?! Yep that's right Y/N is moving back to Lovers Lane. We haven't seen her sinc... Mere

Moving Back In|Part 1
For Me?|Part 2
Maid Cafe|Part 3
Pfft|Part 5
Sickness|Part 6
Thank You
Windows|Part 7
Fear|Part 8
I'm Fine|Part 9
Invite|Part 10
New Contact|Part 11
Party|Part 12
Lost|Part 13
Bushes|Part 14
Dog|Part 15
Potion|Part 16
Werewolf|Part 17
The Search|Part 18
Coming Soon
Werewolves|Part 19
Dog Mom|Part 20
Sleepover|Part 21
Spies|Part 22
Spies #2|Part 23
No kisses|Part 24

Job|Part 4

6.3K 117 62
Af sociopathicvibe

It's the morning. I got up to get ready. It's gonna be a long day. I put on a pink long sleeve and sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and noticed a glass door. It led to the backyard. I was so tired yesterday I didn't even notice. I opened the glass door and saw a huge pool sitting in front of me. How? How did I not notice this huge pool yesterday? I should defiantly have a pool party some time. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. It was only 10 o'clock in the morning. I decided to text Kawaii~Chan asking where the Maid Cafe was to surprise everyone there. I hope they didn't mind. I fed Gigi still waiting for a text back. Meanwhile I played with her. An hour later I finally got a text message.

K~C: Y/N~Senpai! I didn't tell Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai about your message. I thought this to be a surprise to them. Kawaii~Chan sent you a link to the adress. Kawaii~Chan will be waiting for you. I hope Aphmau~Senpai doesn't mind.

Y/N: Thanks Kawaii~Chan! I'll be there as fast as I can. I'm so excited to see the Cafe! See ya~

After I responded to the text message I took my bag and said goodbye to Gigi. As I went to my garage to get the car a man walked by me. It was Dante.

"Hey Y/N! Where are you going?"he said

"Oh hey Dante! I'm going to visit everyone at the maid cafe. Kawaii~Chan sent me the adress so why not?"I responded

"That's great! Do you need some help with the location? I'll come with you I you want me to guide you to the Cafe."he asked

"That's really kind of you! Sure thing! Come in." I said with a smile

He quickly came in the front seat sitting next to me. I was excited. I haven't had this feeling in a while. I lived a lonely life back in my old house. This was...different. I went to the adress with Dantes help. I went inside the parking lot and parked my car. Then me and Dante walked to the Cafe. It was a huge place with a logo with Kawaii~Chan on it. It was well decorated. As me and Dante walked in we couldn't see anyone in their seats. Everyone was in a big crowd.

"What's all the commotion?"said Dante.

"Lets ask." I responded

We walked to the crowd and asked someone there what was going on. The person said that some famous person was there so everyone wanted their Autograph. A famous person? Who could that be. People walked off with a happy expression on their face holding an Autograph. There was a small opening so me and Dante got through the crowd. We saw a figure standing in front of us. Wha..?

"Z-Zane?" I said

In front of us was Zane. Dane wasn't so surprised.

"Oh...Lame..."he said walking off.

I followed him.

"Since when is Zane so popular?"I asked taking a seat next to him.

"Didn't you see?"he said

"See what?"

"The video on YouTube?"

"N-Was I supposed to?"I asked

Dante took out his phone and showed me a video. It was Zane in a cat costume playing with a kitten. Aww... Who knew Zane was so nice?

"Aphmau posted this a few days ago."Said Dante.

"Pfft...Oh... You're serious?"I said

"Yeah. We had a competition who was gonna get the most views on a video. And Aphmau posted this so it BLEW UP!"he said excited

"Woah... this is too much." I said as a waited approached me.

"Finally someone is in their seaaaaAAAAOHHMYIRENE Y/N!"said Laurance.

"Laurance what are you doing in that costume?" I said laughing my head off. This didn't seem right.

"Wait? Aaron hasn't told you? I work here! Oh man now im embarrassed."he said

"Why embarrassed?"I asked

"Because you're seeing me in this silly costume!"he shouted

"Haha! Calm down! I think it looks good on you." I said giggling.

"Really!?"

"Well yeah I'm not gonna lie."

"Laurance! What's taking soOOOOHHMYIRENE!"

Hmmm who could it beee? Lmao why did I write this when nobody read the last part?😂😂😂Anyways I hope someone reads this or I'll feel so bad for wasting an hour on this. Anyways I hope you liked it...whoever even read this. Baiiii!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.1K 37
She ran away from home... she now returns to realize that it's too late.. all she can do is to forget and move on. *minecraft diaries fanfiction* *ch...
8.3K 161 30
nothin to see here
24.9K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...
13.7K 317 26
Y/N have lived in Metilli with her two friend Cadenza and Laurance, but everything changed one day... Sorry if you are more a Garroth, Dante, Travis...