Stone Cold Reality

By ZiggyhollyxxxCK123

Stone Cold Reality - A Girls Story is about a sixteen year old girl named Saffron who leaves her home to move... More

Chapter 2- tour and a hot guy
Chapter 3- Sweet Chilidog that was irrational
chapter-4 shock of my life
Chapter 5- Heart break and tree's don't mix!
Chapter 6- Cheese, Chocolate and my worst enemy!
Chapter 7- Put it behind me.
Chapter-8 - The school of terror!
Chapter 9- The school of terror continued!
Chapter 10- The beach party... oh no he didn't!?!
Chapter 11 - Life without martial arts... means your enemys can take advantage.
Chapter 12 - This is so not my day... Help!
Chapter 13- waiting...
Chapter 14 - Some things are better left unsaid.
Chapter 15- The best fight of my life!
Chapter 16- She bit three times
Chapter 17- The day of a lifetime
Chapter 18- My buddy and me!
Chapter 19 - New Magic, New Love and Oh...
Chapter 20 - You have got to be kidding me.
Chapter 21 - Paint fights, German and a possible punch up.
Chapter 22- Flirting, planning... ALL DOWN THE DRAIN, FOR WHAT?!?!
Chapter 23- snap decision
Chapter 24- I lied to myself... didn't help
Chapter 25- Talking, chatting, blah, blah, blah...
Chapter 26- Dreams suck, I suck, Jade suck, YOU SUCK!
Chapter 27- Three months later and I STILL WANT TO KILL YOU!!!
Chapter 28 - A weekend fun filled with Mike, Mike and more Mike.
Chapter 29- A day at the farm and time some truth.
Chapter 30
Chapter 32 - telling the truth... isn't so bad.
Chapter 33 - Had a nightmare... woke up... said some things... ugh...
Chapter 34 - Oh meal, a walk and then.... Oh great! Not again!
Chapter 35- School watch out.... I'm coming back.
Chapter 36 - love hurts.
Chapter 37- More movie nights..... Yay!
Chapter 38 - Black mail... Love it.
Chapter 39- Trying to win me back..... Not going to happen.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - INFORMATION OVERLODE
Chapter 43 - Midget children, broccoli and a heart filled conversation.
Chapter 44- Knickers, Phoebe, Dirty comments- OH MY!
Chapter 45- Mushrooms and a baby scan!
Chapter 46- Fire- Why?
Chapter 48- Change.
Chapter 49 - Ooo la-la... no wait, life sucks again.
Chapter 50 - Naive child.
Chapter 51 - cream in red blood
Chapter 52 - Forgive and forget and talk to the stuck up police officer!
Chapter 53- Kissing, arguments and people who really are idiots!
Chapter 54 - 'I've worked it out, drama comes in threes.

Lost relatives, forbidden love, enemies to be, bestfriends and family all in one house. DON'T TRY IT

4K 37 25
By ZiggyhollyxxxCK123

heya guys, girls, alions, monsters. this is Meg and Bella speaking. this is the first uplode of 'Stone Cold Reality - A Girls Story' i hope you all love it.

vote

comment

fan

enjoy

----------------

"Ready?" I hear my Dad shout up the stairs. I don't answer just stare at my reflection in the mirror. My glassy eyes stare back and sink into my coffee brown face. I prepare myself - blocking all emotion from my face - to try once again, to persuade my dad that we do not have to move. My dark brown curly hair hangs in its tight natural ringlets at my shoulders.

The door opens and I turn slowly to face my Dad. My face, still betraying no emotion, locks onto his eyes. "Don't do this Saffron." I don't reply, just stare. "Saffron, you love Vicky." It is true, Vicky is my best friend.

"I know." My voice is toneless. He sighs.

"Then why are you being like this Saffron? What is the problem?" The problem? Well...

"The problem is Dad, moving in with your best friend can only cause trouble. I don't see why we have to move anyway." Emotion is starting to seep into my voice. I disguise my deep breath by turning around, only to realize that my mirror is behind me.

I need to calm down and hide my feelings better. Today is the first day in like forever that I've let my emotions slip. But being sad on the inside, without letting the storm slip through to the outside, is hard. It takes years of practice. And that is exactly what I have had, years upon years of practice. And I still can't get the darn technique right. I'm slipping, and I can't let him see me slip. No one has ever seen me slip, because the situation has never been this bad.

Don't get me wrong, my family moving in with my best friend's family is the best idea ever. It's just the fact that this is permanent; it's not a weekend sleepover. If Vicky and I decide we hate each other then we are screwed. The last problem is that it is not just Vicky's family that lives in her house, some close, close friends of her mum live there to.

I've never been to Vicky's house. She always chose to come over to mine. I guess that is the reason. But now I'm not just going to her house, I'm living there. Me, my brother, my Dad; all moving into one house that already has two families in it.

"Saffron we have been over this and over this. We can't afford to live on a full rent anymore." And moving into a house off ten helps how. Other than the obvious of course.

"Dad, I'm not a social person. I find it hard enough to fit in with my friends." Part lie, part truth.

"You fit in fine with your friends." That was the truth; I fit in fine with my friends. I just don't cope well with strangers. And a house full of strangers, probably teenage strangers, is not going to help. If someone shouts at me, I shout back. Let's just leave it at that.

"Dad, if we move there, and I get angry, I will not be held responsible for my actions."

"Don't be like that Saffron." I sigh, take another deep breath and turn with my face blank. How I love my Dad. He has a light shaggy mane of brown hair, liquid, golden eyes and a smile that puts the sun to shame.

My Dad is originally from England, but his once English accent disappeared long ago with his once pail white skin. My Mum was from Ghana. She moved over to America when she was twenty three. She met my Dad a couple of years later in 1992. They got married in 1993 and moved to a small house in Florida. A year later they produced me; Saffron Gates, on June 12th 1994.

I don't remember much of my Mum. She died in child birth when I was five leaving me and my day old brother in the care of my Dad. And here I am now, moving out of that small house in Florida Palm City and into the apparently large house of Vicky's also in Palm City but in a completely different part.

So here I am, mixed raced, not fitting in anywhere but with my small group of friends who, thank goodness, accept me. Personally I don't get what everyone's problem is, I look like everyone else its just I'm a bit more tanned. For someone who just came over from England I'd look like any other American girl. Besides this isn't 1960.

"It is either this or we can live on the street."

"I think I'd rather..."

"Saffron! You should be grateful that Vicky's mum offered to let us stay." He is right, I should be happy. I just really, really don't want to leave my home.

"Fine, I'll go. But don't expect me to be all happy, smiley with the other family. And don't expect me to share a room with anyone but Vicky or Jasper."

"Saffron..."

"I'm serious Dad."

"Ok, ok I'll sort something out."

"Thank you." He turns to leave.

"And one more thing Saffron." He looks at me. "Stop blanking its making me depressed." I let the emotion flow back into my face and smile. "Thank you. Are you packed?"

"Unfortunately." He frowns and leaves.

"See you in ten, and I mean it Saffron. Ten minutes."

------------------------------------------

I take my last look at my house and step into the car. Our neighbor Laura stood on the sidewalk to wave us of. I now sink down into my seat and prepare myself for the half hour journey.

"I don't know why you are so glum Saffron, I think it is a great idea." Of course. My happy-go-lucky brother would think anything was 'great' as long as he wasn't in trouble.

"You don't move in with your best friend Jasper. It can only lead to bad things. What happens if we have a fight?"

"You make up and get over it." Of course, we can just 'Get over it'. What happens if she, I don't know, kills my Dad?

"Of course life is so easy to you." I sigh and stare out my window. The well known sights and smells fly past me in a blur. Change is not a good thing to me. I like to keep things the same, original. This move is going against everything I believe in. I have a feeling I'm not going to cope well. With the move, or the other family.

This is going to be one long rehabilitation.

I must have fallen asleep because it seemed like only a couple of minutes before I was told to get out the car. I look up at the house in front of me. At first it looks tiny. Then I realize the small room were the door is, is just the hall. I take a step back. My dad has parked to close to the house.

When I see the house in full I almost fall over.

It's absolutely massive. The house is completely white and has beautiful blossom and fruit trees outside the front. The gardens looked absolutely stunning. I would love to help out in the garden in the summer. Maybe I could have my own flower garden that would be cool.

"Saffron, come on help unload the car," says Dad. It's then that I realize I'm just stood looking at the house not doing anything. I walk round to the back of the car and grab my suitcase.

"Where am I taking it?" I ask him.

"Just go stand with your brother over on the porch; I'll be there in a minute," he says grabbing some more bags from the car. I walk up the amazing marble steps up to the front of the house. It has big pillars holding up the roof and there all painted white.

Wow, Vicky and her family must be really rich.

Dad comes up behind me and places some more bags down. He then presses the door bell and we hear it ring throughout the whole house. A minute later a young girl opens the door.

"Yes, what do you want?" she asks. She looks around 7-8 years old.

"Were the new family moving in here, is Julie there please?" asks my dad.

"Yeah, let me go get her," says the girl and then she close the door again. "Julie!" we hear her shout. I look at dad and smirk. He looks at me and shakes his head and then a minute later the door opens again.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Young. Do come in," says the woman at the door. We start picking up our stuff but she stops us. "Leave you things here, I will get my servants to come and take them to your rooms for you."

"Okay, thanks," says Dad. We leave the stuff and walk into the entrance of the house. It is absolutely amazing.

The flooring is marble and has an amazing picture of the world on it. The ceiling is painted all white with a few gold stars in a symmetrical pattern on it. The doors are huge and made of a really heavy wood.

"I'm Julie," says the woman who opened the door for us. "The first little girl who opened the door is Lucy; she's in the other family who live here with us." She looks at me as if just acknowledging that I was there. "Hello, you must be Saffron, Vicky's best friend. She talks about you all the time. Nice to finally meet you," she says holding her hand out. I take it and shake it and smile at her. "Right, I will get my servants to get your things and then we can take you to your rooms. Saffron you're sharing with your brother I'm afraid and Mr. Young your room is next to theirs."

"Steven, please," says my dad.

"Steven yes. Okay follow me," says Julie and then starts walking out of the door to my left. We walk down a whole load of corridors until we get to a short corridor. It has stairs at the end of it so we make our way to the stairs and up the stairs.

It comes to another long corridor with only 2 doors on it. Julie walks us to the first door and then stops. "This will be the kid's room, and then that one there will be yours Steven," says Julie smiling.

"Okay, thank you Julie," says my dad.

"I will leave you to get settled in then. You can investigate the house and the gardens as well if you like but be sure not to trouble the gardeners," says Julie and then walks off down the corridor and down the stairs again.

Me and Jasper walk into our bedroom and find that our things are already in here. I didn't even see anyone walk past us in the hallway. Never mind.

I grab my suitcase and walk over to one of the doors in the room looking for the wardrobe. When I come to the 2nd door (finding the first is an en-suite bathroom) I find that this is the wardrobe. Well it's more like an extra bedroom. It's a little bit smaller then our bedroom but it has railings and shelves and mirrors and dressing tables in it to make it into like a massive dressing room.

Wow Vicky's family is rich!

Once I've started unpacking and nearly finished unpacking my first suitcase I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," says Jasper. I hear him walk over to the door and then I hear a bang. BANG!!! I walk out of the wardrobe and find Vicky lying on top of Jasper.

"Vicky, do you mind not squishing my brother please?" I ask her.

"Oh, sorry Jasper," she says getting up and off of him.

"Don't worry about it," says Jasper and then walks off into the bathroom. I think the only thing to say there is..... Oops!

"Let's just hope that he can still produce sperm," I say laughing.

"Oh, shut it you. I thought it was you," says Vicky crossing her arms.

"So you would have done that to me then. Wow I am glad that didn't happen to me, I do want to produce baby's you know," I say laughing really hard now.

"Shush," she says hitting me on the arm and then pulling me into a hug.

"Hi V," I say hugging her back.

"How you been? I haven't seen you in ages," she says stepping back.

"I'm fine. Yeah where have you been, why haven't you been at school?"

"Sorry, I was ill."

"Oh, are you better now then?"

"Yeah, since you're here," she says and pulls me into a hug again.

"Okay, thanks Vicky but I really need to unpack and make sure Jasper is okay after you squished him to death."

"Yeah sorry, I will let you get on," she says and then goes and sits on my bed.

I go and knock on the bathroom door first before I make my way to the closet again. "You okay Jas?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll live," he says and then I hear him moan. Ha-ha, loser.

"Okay," I say and then walk back into the wardrobe to carry on with the long boring job of unpacking

------------------------

i hoped you all loved it. remember

vote

comment

fan

and read the next uplode

thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.5K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
2.5K 150 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
2.3K 1.4K 34
I see him in my dreams every night,but reality doesn't allow me to meet him!...what should I do to bring him to life?....If my dreams are his life,ca...
38.7K 1.1K 39
Completed: (1/3/19) "Any questions you would like to ask me?" As soon as Mr.Conrad said that mostly all the girls' hands shot up and a few boys. "Ye...