EXO vs LAVEV

By AlyhyunxLee

But it wasn't just a normal competition between girls and boys. It was EXO and LAVEV. EXO? Or LAVEV? 99.9% of... More

The Popular Ones~
EXO's Idea~
Can't Trick LAVEV~
Revenge~
EXO's Dance Groups~
Game On~
The Jinx~
EXO vs LAVEV~
Sorry~
Henry The Hero~
The Investigation~
Aly & Luhan~
16 Years Ago~
America~
A Date~
The Bad Guy~
More Problems~
She's Not Yours~
The Bad Thing~
Psh. Just Excuses~
New Guy Luke~
The Vampire~
Accidentally?
Welcome Back~
Shockophobia~
Goodbye Korea~
Madison~
Fake Or Real?~
The Underworld~
Cupid's Plan~
Assassination~
Second Confession~
Weird Meeting~
Brothers~
Begin Investigation~
Jail~
Voyd~
Another Secret~
Skull and Stars~
Past Memories~
Kill Kill KILL~
A New Life~
Special L~
Special A~
Special V~
Special E~
Special V~

1 Year Later~

639 34 2
By AlyhyunxLee

Hey guys ^-^ Hows life?

Ahhhhhh~ Nearly the end of another year.

-Sigh-. If only next year is gonna be a better year...

WHICH ITS NOT TTATT

Eh. Anywho. 2013 was a nice/bad/okay/wierd year xD

But at the end of this fanfic... I seriously don't know who to go with T_T But its probably obvious who it will be xD

Chapter 37

ONE YEAR LATER

Baekhyun's POV

My girlfriend... I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but... I'm so lucky I followed her today... I was suspicious ever since she got that phone call a couple days ago... Aish. 

A couple days ago, she got a phone call and she was all lovey-dovey to the other person on the line. I asked who she was talking to, but she said she was talking to her mum. But she told me her mum passed away when she was young... She's starting to confuse me now... And making me suspicious too...

But I didn't tell her that she told me her mother passed away when she was young though. She'd be super annoyed that I'm kind of investigating her. Aish.

~GIRL'S GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL DUH HEAT~

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's yeah. Hehe."

"Aish... I'm sorry... I'm busy tonight..."

"Aha. You're so cute."

"Haha. Naww. You sweet person! Haha."

"Yeah. It's so boring without you! Hehe."

"Okay. See you tomorrow! Bye honey~"

Aish. She's definitely cheating on me. But she can't do that to me! I mean... It's ME. Aish. But I definitely thought wrong.

So I followed her today after school, and I couldn't believe where she went into. A tattoo place. Its either, she was cheating on me with someone who worked at the tattoo place, or getting her own tattoo...

I went inside and that place was SCARY! I stood at the door though watching her walk over to whoever she was seeing. It was a guy who had muscles... And and is tall... And... Well I guess... He had everything I didn't...

Then one of the security guards came up to me then caused a commotion. Kaitlyn, my girlfriend, she turned around and saw me. But... She acted like she didn't know me at all.

"Hey boy. What are you doing? You don't belong here. Get out."

The guard then grabbed me and started punching me for some reason.

"Ow! Kaitlyn help!"

She looked at me and was in shock.

"Were you... Following me?"

"No..."

"Baekhyun."

"Fine yes. I was just wondering where you were going."

"Well... Now that you know my secret... We're over right?"

"Definitely!"

"Then that means I don't know you and I'm not gonna help you either."

"What?!"

The guards then punched me a couple more times and threw me outside. Man those punches hurt! I quickly got up so he couldn't come back to punch me and kick me. Aish. I feel so sad. Why did it have to be me to have a girlfriend like this?

I miss Aly... I should have never left her. Her friends told me she's in America still. I guess... I'm gonna have to buy myself a plane ticket!

Luhan's POV

"Haha. Ya! Luhan! Today is gonna be the best day of your life!"

"Huh? Why?"

"You get to go home today!"

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah!! I bet you'll miss me."

"Yeah. Totally."

"See! I told you you would."

"I was using--"

"I know. Don't ruin my moment just yet..."

"Aish. Okay."

"Now come out and I just need you to sign a couple papers before you go."

" Do I get to change back into my casual clothes?"

"The toilet is over there."

"Okay. Thanks. Oh and do I get a phone call after?"

"Seriously... Fine."

"Haha. Thanks officer!"

"Aish. That cheeky thing."

I got changed, then went to the phone on the side. Aly EXO Aly EXO Aly EXO. WHO DO I CALL?! I hate having to choose between my crush and my best friends. But Aly might still be mad at me... So I ended up calling my friends like before.

"Hey!"

"Hmm? Who is it?"

"Dude. You haven't seen me for a year, you forgot me already?"

"A year? Who haven't I seen for a year?"

"Kai?"

"Huh? Lu... Um... What's your name again?"

"LUHAN. How can you forget your best friends name?"

"I don't have a best friend named Luhan..."

"Dude... Did you get into a car crash or something..?"

"Haha. You're still as gullible as you were before huh."

"KAI! Don't do that to me... Aish. You're so mean."

"Haha. So what's up?"

"I'm getting out of jail today!"

"Mm. Really?"

"Dude... You don't seem so happy..."

"Am I suppose to be?"

"What's that suppose to mean..."

"You know... We could finally hang out with LAVEV perfectly fine when you were in jail because Aly wasn't mad at any of us..."

"What are you trying to say..."

"Be friends with Aly again... Or don't be friends with us."

'WHAT?! ALY HATES ME!"

"Make Aly NOT hate you then."

Kai then hung up on me. Seriously though! How am I suppose to make friends with Aly... After being in jail for a year because I killed her grandfather... Well... Luke did anyway... Aish. I went up to the officer and signed the papers I had to sign then went out. 

I didn't go home straight away though... I couldn't... After talking to Kai like that... Aish. Aly? Friends? With me? Ha. Sounds impossible.

I just went walking around for a bit. I went to the park and saw LAVEV there. With EXO... Fine. We'll have it your way, EXO.

"Hey EXO, LAVEV! Long time no see huh?"

"Umm... Well... I guess... We better go now..."(Aly)

"Yeah. We might go now."(Erica)

"No LAVEV wait! I'm not here to ruin your fun... I... I just wanted to be friends with someone here."

"Look. Luhan. We're all your friends here. The only reason why LAVEV doesn't tend to talk to you much is because of what you have done to Aly. You have done a lot to her actually. You know that, right Luhan? She has actually never did anything to you. You jinxed her mum, called her a loser, made her your servant because of the challenge, made us spread our secret about us being LAVEV, and then supposedly killed her grandfather. She put you in jail for a year and its not even enough to what you have done to her."(Loui)

"Wow.... Have I really done that much to her?"

"Probably more that I can't think of right now."(Loui)

"Wow. Aish. But if you guys want to be friends with me, be friends with me. Don't worry about Aly."

"We can't. Aly is one of our best friends. She is also the most burdened one. We never get hurt and none of our relatives have passed away yet. But hers. The only bad thing that has happened to us, is probably when we all broke up with each other."(Viv)

"Are you guys just trying to point out that her life is miserable because of me?"

"Maybe..."(Erica)

"Yes."(Vicky)

"Luhan. We're going to be honest with you. We don't hate you, because you're you. We hate you because of what you have done to Aly. You're lucky she only put you in jail for a year. The most she can do is probably kill you. But she didn't do that. Because she knows deep down inside, you love her and you would never do any of these things on purpose."(Erica)

Aly started walking away a bit and crying, but Vicky stopped her.

"No. Aly, stay. What Erica just said, was right. Aly may have seemed mean and nasty on the outside, but on the inside she's really nice and heart-warming. At the beginning of all of this when you were investigating about LAVEV, she was all mean because she needed to protect our secret. She has been burdened when she was young and she taught herself to be a strong person who can stand up for herself. But she also has weak spots."(Vicky)

"And her weak points are the things and the ones she loves or likes. She would never do anything to hurt it or them. Just something to prove them wrong. Nothing that will kill them, and nothing that won't do anything to them. She may still love you, but every time you do something to her, that bit that she likes about you decreases and decreases."(Loui)

"She can admit she likes Baekhyun better than you, but no one ever said she hated you, or that she loved Baekhyun. Her grandmother though, said that its better for her to go with Baekhyun or Ilhoon, but she hasn't chosen yet. That's only because she has been waiting for you. Even though you have literally killed her on the inside, she will still remember the good memories she has had with you. She won't forget them."(Viv)

"And the bad memories that she has had with you, which is basically 99.9% of the time you have spent with her, she has forgotten because she doesn't need them in her memories. Even if you're nicer to her now than you were before. She knows what's right and what's wrong. This time, she won't choose what's wrong."(Erica)

"Come on now Aly. Bye EXO"(Vicky)

"Bye LAVEV!"(EXO)

The whole of EXO all turned and looked at me with serious faces. Aish. Well I'm dead now...

Wow though... Aly's friends must mean a lot to her. No... Aly must mean a lot to her friends for her friends to be like that... Full on spat on me with words that were so touching. But saying she won't choose what's wrong... Does that mean I was a wrong choice? Does she not love me anymore...?

Aly did cry though. She cried a lot. On the way they were walking back, I saw Aly hug all of LAVEV too. It was sad. I never knew I made Aly's life THAT miserable though...

LAVEV's POV

"Are you okay, Aly?"(Loui)

"Yeah. But are you sure you guys can tell Luhan I don't like him...?"(Aly)

"It's fine. As long as no one tells him, he'll reflect on his actions and you guys will be perfectly fine. Don't let your feelings for him disappear though.. Don't force anything."(Viv)

"Thanks guys. Thanks a lot. You guys mean a lot to me in my life."(Aly)

"Its okay Aly. We are more than friends anyways. We're sisters."(Vicky)

"Sisters who will never break apart."(Erica)

"Sisters who aren't related by blood, but will be together forever."(Loui)

"Helping each other out with everything."(Viv)

"And most importantly, never leaving a LAVEV member out!"(LAVEV)

We were laughing because of how we all said that last sentence together. We walked home and there was someone waiting for us... Well... Someone waiting for Aly that is.

"Aly! I've missed you so much!"

"You're here? I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO!"(Aly)

Sneak peek about what happens next:

Aly and the person who came back spent more time with each other. And EXO talk to Luhan about debuting. Even though EXO aren't going to debut, they wont anyways. They wont debut without Luhan even if he ruins the mood every time they were with LAVEV. But the person who comes back.. Its probably really obvious... When I try to do something that will make my readers be curious of who or what is it, its always so obvious.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!! PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...
3.4K 207 27
You're twenty-one years old and moved away from your parents when you were eighteen years old, after graduating from high school. They had another fu...
485 42 18
"even if there's going to be another life to exist, there's no way for me to fall for you." i guess i kept my hopes too high. foolishly confessing my...
23.6K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...