The Sign Of The Sun

By yeahthisgirl

In this world there are two names on everyone's wrist; the person's enemy and their soulmate. Each person ha... More

Forenote
Intro
Chapter 1-- Soleis
Chapter 2--- Aries
Chapter 3--Soleis
Chapter 4-- Aries
Chapter 5--- Soleis
Chapter 6---Aries
Chaper 7---Soleis
Chapter 8--- Aries
Chapter 9-- Soleis
Chapter 10--- Aries
Chapter 11-- Soleis
Chapter 12--- Aries
Chapter 13-- Soleis
Chapter 14-- Aries
Chapter 16--- Aries
Chapter 17--- Soleis
Chapter 18--- Aries
Chapter 19-- Soleis
Chapter 20--- Aries
Chapter 21-- Soleis
Chapter 22-- Aries
Chapter 23-- Soleis
Chapter 24-- Aries
Chapter 25-- Soleis
Chapter 26-- Aries
Chapter 27-- Soleis
Chapter 28--- Aries
Chapter 29--- Soleis
Chapter 30-- Aries
Chapter 31-- Soleis
Chapter 32--- Aries
Chapter 33-- Solies
Chapter 34-- Aries
Chapter 35-- Soleis
Chapter 36-- Aries
Chapter 37-- Soleis
Chapter 38--Aries
Chapter 39--Soleis
Chapter 40-- Aries
Chapter 41-- Soleis
EPILOUGE
A/N
Got It?
New Story!

Chapter 15--- Soleis

152 10 8
By yeahthisgirl

Soleis

I walked down the street, towards the coffee shop. When I was about halfway there, I texted Raymond to see where he was.

'Hey, are you on your way?'

'Yeah. I'm already here. You have something specific you want?'

'Yes, please. Get me a number 7 with a shot of espresso and two sugars.'

'Got it. See you here. '

'See ya. '

I walked a little faster, knowing that Raymond would be waiting for me. I got there in five minutes and walked inside. I spotted Raymond at the counter, picking up our coffees, and I walked over to him. 

"Hey," I said, tapping his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at the sight of me. 

"Hey. Here's your coffee." I took it from his hand and sipped it, my body slightly melting from the sudden intake of caffeine.

Raymond noticed my reaction and smiled crookedly. I blushed darkly and turned away.

"I like coffee, okay." He laughed and hugged me to his side. 

"So do I." I blushed darker and walked out of his grasp, uncomfortable for some odd reason. I rushed over to a table and sat down, Raymond following me and sitting across from me.

I sipped my coffee to hide my blush, and Raymond just watched me, this really cute look on his face. The butterflies that were swarming in my stomach decided to storm, and I blushed even harder. His phone dinged and he took it out of his pocket to see what was there. He looked up at me. 

"I need to make a call, I'll be right back." I nodded. 

"Go ahead." He stood up and walked outside, and I heard the first small snippet of his call as he walked out the door. 

"Hey, babe. What's up?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 168 15
In a world much like our own, people are all given a clock on their wrist and it has never been wrong. This clock counts down the time till they meet...
1.6K 91 9
In a world where soulmates exist and the first words that they will ever speak to you appear on your wrist in small writing when you turn 17, what ha...
263 2 18
33 outta 467 stories for #imtired on 12/1/19!! soul mate /ˈsōl ˌmāt/ noun noun: soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or rom...
UNGIFTED By Naara

Science Fiction

457 33 32
Gifts and soulmates were common currency in Donumdell. From a very young age, that was all its citizens were instilled with. And each and every one o...