Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers

67.4K 571 120
By Dark-Violet

I didn't sleep well that night. I had a dream about Damon. He kept looking at me with betrayed eyes, and shouted at me, although I couldn't hear the words. He shook his head, and everytime I went to move towards him, he'd move further away.

"I thought you loved me!" he shouted.

After that I woke up.

I sat on the couch in a daze, subconciously drinking coffee. Klaus was no where to be seen, so I assumed he was drinking the blood of some poor innocent girl.

I felt a hollow sensation fill me as I realised Damon probably hated me. Stefan probably did too. They were right. I was just giving up. I hadn't put any sort of a fight up against Klaus. Nor would I. I knew my chances of winning, and they were slim. But still. I should put up a fight, to try and get back to Mystic Falls. But all hell would break loose, and I wasn't about to risk anyones lives.

"Aw, what's wrong pouty?" a voice asked from beside me.

I jumped, startled, and turned to see my other self looking at me with a smirk. I glared at her.

"What, no unbearable pain this time?" I asked venomously.

She shrugged. "What can I say? I like dramatic effect."

"Clearly," I hissed.

"Ooh, touchy," she smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Aren't you like a figment of my imagination or something?"

She laughed a laugh identicle to mine, but hers sounded somewhat colder.

"Now that one I've heard before," she said. "People really aren't that creative nowadays."

I frowned. "If you're not a fragment of my imagination, then what are you?"

"Are you sure you want to go down that road?" she asked. "It might screw with your head."

"Just like you have?" I retorted.

"Touchè," she said. "But if you get confused, it's your fault."

"Just get on with it," I snapped. She was more infuriating than Damon.

"I'm not a figment of your imagination," she said. "Whoever told you that was wrong. If I remember correctly it was Elijah that told you that? Although it was a good guess. Stuff like that has happened, but it's not quite the same."

"Skip the introduction," I said. "Get to the point."

"Everyone has two sides to them," she explained. "One good, one bad."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Take Klaus for example," she said. "His good side is buried deep down, and overrun by his bad side. Although some of his good side slips in occasionly. It's impossible for someone to shut out their good completely."

"You sound like some Zen master or something," I said.

She glared at me. "I'm explaining it, aren't I?"

I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to continue.

"To say the least, I'm you're evil half," she said.

I nodded, as if I understood what she was saying.

"You don't get it, do you?" she asked with a sigh.

"Not one bit," I said. "So like, does everyone have an evil side that comes out and toys with them?"

"Nope," she said. "Just you. We're special."

"No, I'm special. You're just creepy," I said. "So why only me?"

"Ever wondered why you haven't had the urge to use your powers for your own gain?" she asked. "And I don't mean to pick up something without moving, or getting the bartender to serve you drinks. I mean really use it to your gain. To bend everyone's will so they would answer only to you."

"One, I'm not that much of a psycopath," I said. "Two, why would I want to do that anyway? And three, I don't have nearly enough power to do that."

"But that's where you're wrong," she said. "You do."

I stared at her like she was insane.

"Killing Klaus almost killed me," I said. "Ruling the world would probably do worse."

"Not if you tapped into your inner power," she shrugged.

I laughed. "Inner power? Do you realise how crazy you sound right now?"

"Believe me or not," she said. "It's true."

"Okay, back up," I said. "You still haven't told me why I'm the only one with my evil half haunting me."

"The first time you used Necromancy," she began. "The spirits realised what had happened. They knew you had too much power, and they couldn't predict what would happen. They also couldn't predict what would happen if I got a hold of that power. So, when you died, they ripped me out of you," she said in a bitter tone. "It was the only chance they had. That's why you had those dreams. That was us in the future. But thanks to those witches, I'm stuck in the spirit world."

I stared at her, processing what she had just told me.

"So... You're pretty much my version of Darquesse," I said flatly.

"I like the Skulduggery Pleasant comparison," she smirked. "But unlike Valkyrie, I'm not inside of you."

"So this all begins with Necromancy?" I asked.

"No," she said. "But that's what triggered it. The spirits didn't realise how powerful you were until you used it."

"Okay, let me get this straight," I said. "What you're saying is, that I'm some witch with enough power to take over the world, and you're my evil half that the spirits ripped out of me because you were going to use that power to rule the world."

"Well, when you put it that way," my double shrugged.

"You're insane," I stated.

"If that's the case, so are you," she grinned.

"That's been established," I said. "But I'm not interested in any of this."

"Oh come on," she said. "That amount of power has to have some allure to it."

I stood up and walked over to the window, before looking back at myself.

"Okay, if I'm so powerful," I said. "Why is it whenever I use Necromancy, it feels like it's draining me?"

"Because you're fighting it," she said. "Because I'm not tethered to you anymore, your body is trying to reject the power, because it knows that it's not good."

"If that's the case, I may aswell take it out," I said.

"You could try," she said. "But it won't work."

I looked at her suspiciously.

"Why?"

"The Necromancer crystal has attatched itself to you," she explained. "It realised that you were it's true owner, and has literally become a part of you."

"What?" I asked.

"Last time you only used it for a short amount of time, and you pulled it out before it had a chance to make itself permanant."

I sighed. "Wonderful."

I looked at the girl who looked so much like me, but was different.

"And what about you?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"Why are you here?" I asked. "And how are you here?"

"Like I said, I wanted to know what all of the fuss was about," she said. "There has been talk of a new power. When I found out it was you, I was beyond surprised. I didn't think it was possible, considering it wasn't me that was controlling it. But I was wrong. I underestimated you."

"So I'm guessing when I used the power of Necromancy, that raised some interest in the spirit world," I said.

"At first they weren't too interested, but when they realised you had brought Klaus back, let's just say that they were a tad surprised. Because I'm technically a spirit, I had to fight to make my way down here. They didn't want me to come," she added, looking upwards. "I finally got past them and found myself in that alley. I must say I'm surprised though. Why are you with Klaus and not Damon and Stefan?"

"I have my reasons," I said, not in the mood for explaining.

She shrugged.

"So how are you here?" I asked. "And how can I see you if you're a spirit?"

"We need something to tie us to this world," she said. "You're what keeps me here, because I'm apart of you. Same reason as to why you can see me."

"Why didn't the other spirits want you here?" I asked.

"They think I'm a bad influence," she said with an eyeroll. "Which is totally untrue. But they figure that I'm going to try and persuade you to use your power for evil or some mojo crap like that."

"Isn't that what you're trying to do?" I asked.

"No, I'm trying to get you to embrace your power," she said. "Although, when you think about it, they're pretty much the same thing."

"What do you have to gain from this?" I asked.

"Everytime you use your powers to your full potential, a little peice of me goes back into you," she said. "It also happens when you get really angry, and want to kill someone."

"No offence, but why would I want you back inside of me?" I asked. "You're evil."

"But your good would balance it out," she said. "With the rate you're going, one things going to push you too far and you're going to snap. It's unnatural for someone to only have their good side. The effects could be disasterous."

I sat there and thought about it for a long time.

"Why me?" I asked. "Why am I so powerful? And why only now? I've been alive for over a hundred years."

"Like I said, Necromancy triggered it," she said. "And why you? That I can't tell you. You've got to figure it out on your own. Something about destiny or some crap like that. But trust me, screwing with destiny is not a good thing."

"Why am I expecting you to suddenly turn into Dumbledore?" I asked.

She smirked.

"And aren't you screwing with my destiny?" I asked.

"No, the spirits are," she said. "Believe it or not, you're destined for great power."

I couldn't help it, I laughed.

"Well, as amazingly fun as this conversation has been," I started. "I'm fine with my life just the way it is. I don't want this great power. And as for you, I know we're like the same person, but I like who I am now, and I don't need you interupting my thoughts."

"You'll change your mind," she said.

"I'm very stubborn," I said.

"I know," she smirked, before disappearing.

 I stared at the spot she had been sitting in for about half an hour before sighing.

"I've officially gone insane," I muttered to myself.

*3rd POV*

"What happened?" Elena asked when Stefan and Damon returned to the boarding house. "Did you find her?"

"Yep," Damon said bitterly.

"And?" Elena asked.

"She doesn't want to come home," he said, pouring himself a glass of bourbon. Damon knew what had happened in the alley. Marni had seen herself, except from another time. It wasn't the first time it had happened. He remembered how furious he had gotten when Klaus had picked her up and  walked away. But Stefan had stopped Damon from attacking him. As much as he had been annoyed at his brither, he knew he was right.

 "What?" Elena asked. "Why wouldn't she want to come home?"

"Because she's trying to protect us," Stefan said. "She knows Klaus would retaliate, and she doesn't want us to get hurt."

Damon understood why Marni was doing this. But he couldn't help but feel angry. The Marni he knew would've put up a fight at least, and try and find a way out of this mess, but she was giving up. Life without her wasn't the same. It felt like a part of Damon was missing, and he hated it. He wanted to kill Klaus. He had taken her away from him, and Damon didn't forgive easily. Marni had told him she loved him, and it was because of Klaus that he couldn't talk to her about it.

"I'm sure she's figuring out her own plan," Elena said.

"She's not," Damon said.

"This is Marni we're talking about," Elena said. "She's probably on her way home as we speak."

"If Marni had something planned, she would've let us know by now," Damon said.  "She's given up. She's not the same Marni anymore. She's changed."

"Don't say that," Elena said. "We can't give up hope."

"Why not?" he asked harshly. "She has."

With a glare at the both of them, Damon left.

Stefan sighed.

"Do you think he realises yet?" Elena asked.

"I don't know," Stefan replied. "But with Marni gone, it's not going to help."

*Marni POV*

I looked around curiously as Klaus and I entered a bar that was very familiar. I hadn't been here since the 20's.

"I can't believe this place is still around," I murmured.

We were currently in Gloria's. The last time I was here, I had been looking for Damon.

I heard footsteps and saw a woman in her fifties with short white hair walk out from the back area.

"You gotta be kidding me," she said, looking at Klaus.

"Gloria!" Klaus greeted.

"Gloria?" I questioned. I noted the similarities between the woman in front of me and the woman who owned this speakeasy back in the 20's.

"That's me," she said. "I remember you. You're Stefan Salvatore's sister."

I nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, shouldn't you be-"

"Old and dead?" she guessed.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch," Klaus said, leaning against a wooden railing.

"Various herbs and spells slow the aging, but it'll catch up to me," she shrugged. "So tell me Klaus, why have you got a Salvatore doing your bidding?"

"She owed me a favor," Klaus shrugged.

"I thought witches were more your style, not vampires," she said.

"I am a witch," I said.

She raised her eyebrows.

"You haven't aged a day since I last saw you," she commented.

"Marni's also a very powerful witch," Klaus said.

"I cast a spell for me to stop aging," I said.

"I see," Gloria said.

"You know, if I had've known you were the witch we were looking for, we would've visited sooner," Klaus said.

"I need a drink," I mumbled to myself.

"Take what you want from behind the bar," Gloria said.

"Thanks," I murmured, walking down the steps that led to the dancefloor. I crossed it and walked behind the bar. I browsed the selection of alcohol whilst listening to Klaus and Gloria talk.

"I need you to contact the Original Witch," Klaus said.

"Would this have something to do with the curse?" Golria asked.

"Yes," he said. "There's a little problem with the ritual. The moonstone was destroyed."

I looked at him over the bar.

"Are you still upset about that?" I asked.

Klaus shot me an annoyed look and I grinned.

I selected a bottle of bourbon and poured myself a glass.

"I can do what you ask, but I'll need help," I heard Gloria say. "Bring me Rebekah."

"Rebekah," Klaus sighed. "Rebekah is a bit preoccupied at the moment."

I took a sip of my drink and looked at the photo's pinned onto the back wall. They were black and white, and I assumed they were from decades ago. I stopped at one and stared at it incredulously. It was of Klaus... and Stefan.

I ripped it off the wall and looked at it closely.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, spinning around and staring at Klaus.

He raised an eyebrow.

"This is you and Stefan," I said.

"Ah," he said. "The 20's. Such a good decade."

I looked back at the photo and a memory hit me.

*Chicago 1920's*

I knocked on the door of the speakeasy that I had been at last night. A peice of wood in the door shifted and a man's face appeared.

"Password?" he asked.

"Flapper," I stated.

He nodded and the door opened. I walked through the small hallway and pulled back a red velvet curtain, to reveal a cloud of smoke and the sounds of laughter and talking. The singer on stage, Gloria, was singing one of my favorite songs.

A mirror hung on the wall beside me, and I looked at my reflection. My hair was curled so it reached just above my shoulders, and my lips were blood red. My eyes were ringed with black and my purple dress matched my head wear.

Satisfied that I looked presentable, I continued down the steps to wear people were dancing. I took a glass of sherry off a tray someone was carrying and made my way to the bar.

"What'll it be sugar?" the bartender asked.

"I'm not after a drink," I said, holding up the sherry. "I'm looking for someone."

"Who?"

"Stefan Salvatore," I said. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah I know him," the bartender. "He's in here every night. All the girls trail after him. Good luck with trying to get his attention."

I frowned in disgust.

"He's my brother," I said.

"Oh," he said. "My apologies Miss."

"Have you seen him or not?" I asked, getting impatient.

He nodded his head behind me.

"Up there, with the blonde," he said.

I turned and saw Stefan sitting at a booth with the same younge blonde girl from last night.

"Thanks," I muttered.

 I pushed through the crowd and walked up the steps that led to the booths. I stopped at Stefan's table. A man with blonde hair and blue eyes sat across from who I assumed was Rebekah.

"A word Stefan?" I asked.

Stefan looked up at me and smiled.

"Marni, glad you stuck around," he said. "Have a seat."

I glanced at his companions and stood my ground.

"Who is this Stefan?" the girl asked in an English accent.

"This is my sister Marni," he replied.

"You have a sister?" she asked. "Is she a vampire too?"

"She's a witch," Stefan said.

"A witch?" the man asked. He also had an English accent.

I looked at him. "Yes."

"Sit down Marni, have a drink," Stefan said.

I sat down next to Stefan and he signalled a waiter to come over. The waiter placed a glass of scotch infront of me.

"Marni, this is Rebekah and her brother Nik," Stefan said.

I nodded at the two.

"Now, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Stefan asked.

"I came to say goodbye," I said.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked.

"I did what I came here to do," I said. "Granted, it failed, but you win some you lose some."

"Where do you plan to go?" he asked.

"Not sure yet," I said. "I was thinking Paris. It's lovely this time of year."

"Did you find Damon?"

"Yes," I said. "Last night. But he didn't want to help me."

"With what?"

"Nothing," I said. I stood up. "I really must be going. I'll see you some time soon Stefan."

I nodded to Rebekah and Nik, before turning and walking away.

*Chicago, present day*

I stared at Klaus.

"I remember you," I said.

He smirked. "Chicago was a magical place back then."

"You were with Stefan, and a girl," I said. "Rebekah. As in you're sister?" He nodded. "I met another Original?"

"Yes," he said.

"Why were you with Stefan?" I asked.

"You're brother and I were close friends," he said. "Almost brothers even."

"Why didn't he tell us this?" I mostly asked myself.

"Because he doesn't remember knowing me," Klaus said. "Or my sister for that matter."

I frowned. "You compelled him?"

"It was for his own benefit," he shrugged.

"I can't believe I've met you before," I said. "This is so weird."

Klaus turned to Gloria.

"Give me a few days," he said. "Then I'll bring you Rebekah."

He turned and headed for the exit and I quickly followed him.

"Why didn't you mention this?" I asked, hopping into the car. He started it and started driving.

"Didn't see a point to," Klaus said. "Clearly you didn't remember, so I saw no reason to bring it up. Granted, if I had've known back then that you were the girl that was going to kill me, you probably wouldn't have lived past that night."

"You seriously would've just killed me?" I asked. "Oh wait, of course you would. You're Klaus."

"I put my life before anyone elses," he stated.

"But if I hadn't have killed you, we wouldn't be on this epic journey."

"If you hadn't have killed me, I would be living my life as a hybrid, and you would be at home with your family and friends," he said.

"But Elena would be dead," I stated.

"The doppleganger was created to die," Klaus said.

"Dopplegangers are people too!" I argued. "Elena's kind, and caring, and a great friend."

"You say this as if I care," he said.

I glared at him. "You're mean."

"Never claimed otherwise," he countered.

"So tell me about Rebekah," I said after a moment.

"Rebekah is Rebekah," Klaus said. "She's stubborn, vindictive, spoiled, and slightly irritating."

"She sounds... lovely," I said.

"She's my sister," he said. "She has good traits, but when you're with her for a few centuries, the bad ones stand out more."

"So I take it you don't get along?" I asked.

"We get along fine, but we're siblings," he said. "And all siblings have their fights."

"When was the last time you spoke to her?" I asked.

"The 1920's," he replied.

"So she went off on her own then?" I guessed.

"No, I killed her," Klaus said casually.

My jaw dropped a fraction and I stared at him. He kept his eyes on the road.

"Come again?" I asked.

"You know, killing?" he asked. "I tend to do it alot."

"You killed your sister?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"How the hell are we meant to get her to help up find a way to break the curse?" I asked.

"She's not dead like the way you think she is," Klaus said. "She's only temporarily dead."

I frowned, and then remembered something.

"You daggered her?" I asked.

"Ah, so you know about the daggers then," he said.

"Word gets around," I shrugged. "But isn't Rebekah going to be pissed off at you? You did kill her after all."

"She's going to be quite upset with me, yes," he said. "But she'll get over it once she kills a few people."

"I'm not quite sure I want to meet her," I said honestly. I frowned. "Again."

"Don't let her hear that," Klaus smirked. "He temper's worse than mine."

"Oh lord," I muttered.

"Why don't we just go pull the dagger out now?" I asked.

We were back at the hotel.

"Because I have some things to arrange first," Klaus said. "I'll be back later tonight."

"Oh it's fine, I'll just chill here, doing nothing, it's cool," I said sarcastically.

"Good to know," he said with a smirk, before walking out.

I glared in his general direction and sighed. Klaus was now my least favorite Original. Granted, I only knew him and Elijah, and Elijah's probably my favortie person in the world, but still. The point remains. There was always Rebekah, but I'd only met her for like, five minutes, and I barely remembered it.

I sighed and plopped down on the couch, picking up the book I had left there previously. When I got to the part where the vampires got into a fight with sparkly unicorns, I decided I needed a drink. I made my way to the fridge in the mini-kitchen and browsed through it. I chose some orange juice and picked it up. I turned around and screamed when I saw someone standing infront of me, making me drop the bottle.

Elijah had the ghost of a smile on his face, obviously amused at my reaction.

I put my hand on my heart and tried to catch my breath. And then I realised something.

Elijah was here.

"Elijah!" I sang happily, jumping forwards and almost tackling him into a hug.

Although I didn't take Elijah as the hugging type, he hugged me back. Another thing to cross off my bucket list.

I pulled back and looked at him. By the looks of it, he had gotten a haircut. It was shorter now, and it flicked up at the front.

"You got a haircut!" I cheered. I honestly wouldn't surprised if Elijah thought I was obsessed with him. Because I wasn't. Don't give me that look.

"I felt change was needed," he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, surprise evident in my voice.

"I thought I'd check in," he shrugged. "I hear my brother's alive."

I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "Uh, yeah... about that."

"I understand that you did it to save Damon's life," Elijah said. "It was a very selfless thing you did."

I shrugged. "Eh, it was no biggie."

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me.

"If you're here to try and persuade me to go home, it's not going to work," I warned.

"I'm not here to do that," he said. "I know that your mind is set, and I also know that you are a very stubborn person."

"Good," I said happily.

"Where is Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

"Off eating people, I suppose," I said. "Oh my God, you will never believe what happened today! Come on! Come sit down, and we can have a gossip session!"

Elijah gave me a look that suggested that he regretted coming here. I beckonned him eagerly and he sighed, following me to the couch and sitting down.

"God, where to I start?" I asked.

So I went into detail about my life story up from when I left and up until now.

"Klaus is going to awaken Rebekah?" Elijah asked when I got to that part.

"Yeah," I said. "We need her help with something. And get this right, I've met her before! I I know! I was completely shocked too. I met her and Klaus back in the 20's, but I didn't realise until today. I think it was because Klaus had different styled hair back then, and I only spoke to them for a minute. When I found out I was like, 'da fark?' And then I started thinking, what if I met other Originals? I could've had a nice and dandy conversation with one of your siblings and I wouldn't have even realised it!"

I paused and took a breath, having used it all up.

Elijah seemed amused at my babbling.

"The only one of my siblings you could've met would be Kol," he said. "Finn was daggered before you were born. But Kol was daggered around a century ago."

"So you have two other siblings?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

I was about to ask something, but I stopped when Elijah stood up abruptly and faced the doorway. I frowned and stood up too.

It was only a second late that Klaus walked through the door. He stopped when he saw us and looked at Elijah with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Hello Niklaus," Elijah greeted. I could almost see the tention.

"Elijah," Klaus stated, voice filled with hate.

I turned wary as I realised that this wasn't going to be a civilised conversation.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Good Morning my beautiful chocolate wrappers! Even though it's not morning here...

So yeah... not meaning to brag or anything, but I can now play the whole of Skinny Love on the piano. *Flips hair* Oh yeah, that's right. For those of you that don't know what Skinny Love is, it is a song, played at Jenna's funeral scene in season 2.

:( I actually cried when I watched that, and I never cry whilst watching movies or tv shows. But yeah, I love the song, and because I play piano, I really wanted to learn it. So I went on YouTube and searched how to play it. That's why I didn't upload sooner, sorry guys, but it had to be done.

ELIJAH'S BACK!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I've missed him so much. It just wasn't the same, you know? Without Elijah, it wasn't as epic. Although we had Klaus :D

So I watched the new episode today, and I LOVED it. I was literally clapping with excitement right from the begining, like when Elijah saved Elena from Rebekah, and Klaus and Kol were arguing. Did anyone else notice that Elijah was holding up a shoe in that part? He's probably looking for the shoe box, because you all know how much he loves them XD

Don't know about any of you guys, but back-whenever-he-was-daggered Finn and modern Finn look nothing alike. I didn't even know it was the same person. And to be honest, I reckon he looked cooler when he had long hair.

D: Esther's mean! I mean, sure, she wants to save humanity and blah-de-blah-de-blah, but you can't kill Elijah, Klaus and Kol!!!!!!!! It's not right! Screw humanity, Elijah, Klaus and Kol FTW!

AWWWWW!!!! The Klaroline moments! Klaus is all like, 'Yeah, I wanna hook in with you,' and Caroline's all like, 'Nuh uh girlfraann!!! Imma play hard to get! But that pretty pic you drew of me was gawgeous!'

Okay, if they actually spoke like that, I would literally pee myself laughing. Can you guys imagine if Klaus and Elijah went Jersey Shore style?

That would make my day. I would honestly pay to see that.

Sorry if at the start with the whole evil Marni explaination thing makes no sense what so ever, because it honestly doesn't even make sense to me. But that's probably because I have mental problems. Pretty much, Evil Marni is Marni's evil half, and Marni has enough power to take over the world, but Evil Marni all just like, 'You can't use it unless you got me!' And Marni's all like, 'Yeah, whatevs.'

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to make Marni better than everyone else in the story with the whole, I have more power than all you, But don't worry, Marni's not going to take over the world. And she's not gunna get all up herself about it.

There is a very logical explaination as to why she has that power. If you guys can guess it, congrats, but I'm not going to tell you if you're right, because I won't get to that part until ages later. So, probs in 4 or 5 chapters.

Okay, this Author's Note is getting way too long, so I'm going to stop typing now.

Read, comment, throw cheese at someone, what ever floats your boat.

I ruv all of you guys!!!

BYE!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 441 37
Noah and his little sister Abigail wake up one day convinced that their hospital room is in Mystic Falls, a place they thought they would never meet...
220K 5K 35
Alison is 19 years old and she used to live in Mystic Falls with her godfather Zach back when she was 17, now she is coming back, but where is Zach...
83.8K 1K 33
Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year old but really is 153.So when damon resc...
6K 25 69
Erica lillys moves to mystic falls after her parents deaths shes hoping for a fresh start to a normal life but what she dosent know to brothers have...