Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 28

682 24 5
By syedaaliya

"Ginny, would you come out?" I heard Bryan's soft voice through the door. I shifted my side on the bed and looked at the locked door, I sighed looking at the clock in next five minutes we would be celebrating new year. But there was nothing to be celebrate this time. I messed up and messed up bad.

Closing my eyes I recalled the past few days, it was horrible enough to remember them when I never got to shack it off. Above all the possible ways I deduced of getting caught in between I never thought of this one before.

I fought back the tears this time, I wasted much time with the regret. Now it was the time to heal the crack, then why am I not able to push up myself? Bryan never asked anything, no questions were asked, no explanation demanded. But again I saw him aloof, a distant look in his eyes. I cursed that day. I wished it never happened.

*******

Flashback.

"Bryan it's tomorrow, it's Christmas will you move your lazy ass already?" I shouted from the kitchen. searching more Ornaments in the bag to decorate the tree. I moved out and saw the door getting closed, meaning he left for the store. Good god. He moved at least!

I softly sang along the with melody playing up when I heard a knock on the door. Managing myself with lot of ornaments in my hand and placing them high on the tree with another I was quiet busy. I heard another knock after a second pass.

"Coming.!" I yelled. I padded till the door and opened it. I saw no one, I moved my head left and right no one came to the view. Annoyed I closed the door with a bang.

Muttering words I returned inside and started decorating the tree again, there had been a leak in the ceiling and it was damping my tree I cursed and moved my tree around the corner I tried fixing it with the spell but failed. Bryan fixed it before but he just being Bryan and neglecting it for few weeks. A bright light covered the room and I was slightly blinded for a second.

In a blink of a eye I saw him standing in the middle of the room I gaped and moved a step back covering my mouth with my hand in order to suppress my startled voice.

"How did you come in? or should I say break in?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you were not home, I just came to check in." Harry explained.

"Check in?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You didn't answer the knock." He looked around, trailing his eyes around the living room.

"I did. you din't wait enough. how did you even came in?" I crossed my hands.

"You should fix this. I found a leap in this." He pointed it towards my leaking ceiling.

I sighed, Of course he can teleport on his own. I cleared my throat. what the hell? I don't remember inviting him or we had an meeting scheduled.

"To what did I...?" I was cut through in middle.

"I need answers, and I am not leaving without them." Harry said aloud.

I was taken back by his words, what answers did I had for him?

"What answers?" I questioned him.

"Did you or did you not knew about my whereabouts?" He had a stoned face.

"what exactly are you asking?" I gave him a more confused look.

"Were you completely obscure of my activities lately?" He asked remotely.

"Harry, what are you talking about? could you be more specific." I tiled my head.

"And lastly did you ever heard from me?" He was asking questions in one small breath, breathing heavily as tho he ran a marathon.

He took a step forward and I was lost in his quires, from where did this all came around? I din't saw him or heard of him until now, I scanned my brain while lowering my gaze I know all the answers were a big NO, but still I kept recalling the events.

"I am home, love" I heard Bryan gleeful voice and froze to the spot.

I snapped my head up and saw Harry staring at the door at Bryan, he had covers in his hand while he was removing his boots, Bryan din't saw another person standing in front of me. I gulped but my mouth went dry.

"I met Carlos on my way, he has a party tomorrow and we are invited love." Bryan continued talking removing his coat and hanging it on its's place.

Harry had his gaze fixed on me the whole time, it was penetrating. He flexed his hands into fists then he digged it inside his coat pockets. I took a sharp breath when Bryan finally turned and saw Harry for the first time.

His grin turned into smile with his married eyebrows, he looked at Harry then at me then again at Harry, while I repeated his action, Harry stood straight only looking at him.

"Is it Harry Potter?" I heard Bryan's confused words.

"I had received my answers" Harry muttered.

"Harry"

"Good bye, Ginny."

In a blink he disappeared just like always. I stared at the leaking ceiling I turned around when I heard Bryan closing his room door.

"Bryan, wait!" I shouted at him but he didn't respond.

I sighed and dropped myself onto the floor. I drew my legs closer and rested my head on my knees. What did just happened?

******

Around next day I tried talking to Bryan, tried to explain him but he din't bothered listing to me and stayed in his room all day, he came out to dine but we ate in silence and wished each other Christmas through greeting cards and presents alone.

I know I betrayed him by not telling him about Harry in past, but he gave me a cold shoulder even on Christmas now why is he knocking on my door? I wish not to break the ice.

"Gin, I know your awake, come out!" Bryan was still at the door.

I wanted to open the door also I din't want it too. I was not mad at him but at me, I was not ready for a heated conversation, I din't even know what to say, the whole thing looked stupid to me, and I din't knew where to begin with. I need to get out of this bed and not let it ruin my new year's eve too.

I opened my door and Bryan tripped back. That idiot why does he always stick to the door? Like always I din't laughed but only stared at him with an black face.

"Not even a smirk, this is bad." Bryan balanced himself straight.

He took my hand and pulled me in the leaving room, it looked cleaned, he actually cleaned it. I was impressed.

we sat in our usual seats and Bryan removed the covers from our placed food, we din't dined since Christmas together.

"Eat." Bryan padded my back.

I took my plate and started eating, I was starving, we ate in complete silence but it wasn't heavy as last one, it was comfortable, we helped the serving the drinks and filling the plates in routine. I put my plate down and rested my head back on the couch thanking god for the food in empty belly.

I saw Bryan munching his last bites and smiled at him, I must explain him the whole situation. he deserves it.

"Bryan. I wanted to say"

"Don't" He was still eating looking at his plate.

"It looked like that, let me explain it to you." I sighed.

"Why should you?" He shrugged.

"What do you mean Why should I?" I furrowed my eye brows.

"Exactly! why should you." he kept his plate down and turned towards me.

"I thought long and hard about this Gin, I have no right to stay mad at you or even objectify your decision of not taking about Harry before. That's up to you."

"I know, but it might stand out that I fooled you, I felt like I fooled you." I dropped my hands on my knees.

"I felt that too, but what I saw earlier that day, was not a casual greeting Gin, there was an tensed air in between, what you had with Potter stays with you. I won't put my nose in that matter." He took my hand in his and smiled at me.

"There is nothing that dramatic, I can explain." I rolled my eyes.

"Than explain." His tone changed and I looked into his eyes. Can I explain it? whom am I kidding with?

"when ever your ready.!" He rubbed circle on my hand with his thumb. I nodded at him.

"Anyway, crappy Potter even stole my new year kiss. look at the damn time!" Bryan cursed cutely. I looked at the watch and it was twelve fifteen, I laughed at him and the situation.

"Well, at least you laughed." He bumped his shoulder with mine.

"Happy new year Brye!" I hugged him.

"Happy new year love!" He kissed my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 620 23
Muggle Hinny Au "Stop being grumpy on the first day of the Senior year" "I was delighted until you showed up" "C'mon, you couldn't possibly hate me t...
54.2K 737 35
Harry Potter is known by many names. The Chosen One, Our Savior, The Boy who Lived. But to the Death Eaters he's known as the boy who destroys their...
69.8K 1.3K 10
The story of how I realised my love for the one person I couldn't have - my best friend. Set around sixth year at Hogwarts and the Burrow. Lots of fl...
18.3K 423 24
What if Harry never REALLY fell in love with Ginny? What if Ron never fell in love with Hermione? What if Ron couldn't get back into the tent after h...