Grand Academy- The Grand War

נכתב על ידי ThePageSanctuary

Children's hopes and dreams are simply amazing. The amount of imagination in their dreams have somehow create... עוד

New Light at the Academy
Grand Festival
Breaking Light
Light's Hidden Power
Life's Beautiful Garden
Heaven's Voice
Strumming the Spiritual Blade
Frozen Ripple
Shadow Death
Lost Memory
Twilight Reawakened
The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness
Maiden of the Mineral Wings
The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends
Wings of the Scorching Earth
Witch's Castle
Transcendent
Paris's Heroine
Broken Ash
City of Machines and Lies
Frozen Light
Grand Omni of Grandia
The Trap of the Maiden
Healing Wind
The Complete Squad
The Reverse Lords
Thorns of the Glacier
Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon
Ritual of the Black Bolt
Mystic Scythe of Harmony
Wind of Time
The Grand War
Grand Liberation
Grand Adventure

Revealed Truth

196 6 2
נכתב על ידי ThePageSanctuary

Liana felt weird that her hair turned platinum all of a sudden in the cafeteria. As she walks the halls of the academy, the same boy passed by and Liana's hair turned platinum again. Liana turned around immediately but couldn't see anyone else there.

 "No way this could happen all by itself" wondered Liana with curiosity.

 Liana went to see Cosmin to discuss her problem.

Cosmin's Office

"This can't be happening by itself, Principal Cosmin, " asked Liana. 

"Perhaps, there is something or someone in the academy that is causing your hair to change into a different color" explained Cosmin.

 Cosmin suddenly raised her hand and the dimension around them suddenly started to twist and turn. 

"Oh my god, what is happening?" asked Liana while grabbing onto a chair and screaming.

 After a while, the dimension settled down and everything was upside down. 

"What happened?" asked Liana while looking around the twisted dimension.

"This is my fantasy world, Liana. In this world, time will repeat itself if you wish for it. You will be able to see who is the cause of your changes" explained Cosmin.

 Liana went out to the hall and sees herself walking. Liana sees the boy with black hair passing by and her hair turned platinum. As soon as Liana saw what happened, the fantasy world dimension disappeared and she was back in the real world.

 "I hope you found your answer, if not you may proceed to the library, " said Cosmin.

 As Liana exit Cosmin's office, she sees the same boy passing by, Liana decided to follow him. The boy walked into the auditorium and when Liana entered the auditorium, Liana lost him. 

"Where could he have gone?" asked Liana while looking around the auditorium.

 The boy was hiding in behind the curtains wondering.

 "Why is she following me? What a nuisance!" 

The boy emerged from the curtains and ran out of the auditorium locking Liana in the auditorium. Liana tried to open the door but in vain. The boy locked the doors and went off leaving Liana alone.

Liana tried calling for help but in vain.

 "Help! Anyone! Why do you have to chase him, Liana Von Diamante and now you're trapped in this auditorium" question Liana to herself.

 Liana stayed in the auditorium for hours thinking of a way when she suddenly thought of a way to get out. 

"I remember Miss Rin said in Alchemy that if one entirely focus, they can change their form and pass through anything" explained Liana.

 Liana closed her eyes and stood still, focusing on changing her form. Before she knew it, Liana's body turned into light and appeared on the other side of the door.

 "Oh wow, I did it. I better get to the library and get some info"

While Liana ran off to the library, the boy watched her from the corner hidden in the shadows as if he was part of them. Liana arrived at the door of the library which seems to have scratches all over it. 

"Did someone try to break in? Why are there so many scratches?" asked Liana while examining the scratches.

Liana opened the door slowly and went inside.

Inside the library

Liana walked and look around the library when she noticed a dragon sleeping on a pile of books. Liana walked quietly, trying not to wake the dragon but suddenly the dragon opened its eyes and raised its head. Liana immediately prepared to attack the dragon. The dragon opened its wings and the wind released from its wing blew Liana away. The dragon caught Liana with its big hands and asked.

 "Liana Von Diamante, what brings you here to the sacred library?" asked the dragon. 

"You know my name?" questioned Liana. 

"I know almost everything in the academy, I am the Dragon of Severing Pages, Glanze. I am the librarian," explained Glanze while putting Liana down. 

"Thank you Glanze, by the way, do you know how I can find a boy with black hair? It's kind of an emergency" asked Liana.

 Glanze suddenly roared out loud. 

"Aoarrr!!!" and a female ghost appeared from the bookshelves. 

"Find her books related to enhanced vision and enhanced senses and give it to her" ordered Glanze.

 The female ghost immediately flew off looking for the books. Liana followed the ghost, exploring the library at the same time when she came across this unusual tome. Liana took the tome and opened it. The tome was about Grandia's history. The female ghost returns to Liana, handing over 2 books and said.

 "Careful with that book, it's about Grandia's history and it's irreplaceable" 

"Thank you so much," Liana said cheerfully to the female ghost.

 As the ghost flew off, Liana returns to her room and started to read the books that Glanze gave.

The next day, Liana was called to Cosmin's office to discuss something.

 "You wanted to see me, Principal Cosmin?" asked Liana while taking a seat.

 "Yes, Liana. In a few more days, there will be a festival here in the Academy. It's the Grand Festival and I would like you to help decorate and prepare for the festival" explained Cosmin. 

"You want me to be in charge of a festival? Cosmin, I can't do that" said Liana.

 "You can, with the help of your friends as well, of course," Cosmin told Liana with confidence. 

"Okay, I'll try my best to make the Grand Festival as festive as possible" replied Liana with confidence.

 After Liana left Cosmin's office, she met the boy with black hair standing in front of her. 

"Who are you? Why did you follow me yesterday?" asked the boy.

 "Look, my name is Liana Von Diamante and I realize whenever you are around, my hair turns a different color. That's why I followed you" explained Liana with a stern look.

The boy approached Liana and pushed her against the wall and said.

 "My name is Alain and let me tell you this, don't get in my way or I'll destroy you if it's the last thing I do before I plunge the world into darkness," said Alain with a smirk.

 Liana pushed Alain away and said.

 "I don't know what's your plan about destroying me or whatsoever but take note, I will not stand idle and let you have your way," said Liana.

"Try as you want but we will see who emerge victoriously," said Alain thus walking away. 

Liana frustrated by what Alain said, sat on the steps of the academy gate, thinking about what Alain meant. Suddenly, a rift opened up in the sky and Liana was slowly getting sucked in. Veronica saw Liana and ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

 "Don't let go, Liana," said Veronica while pulling Liana out from the rift.

 However, both Veronica and Liana end up entering the rift together. Liana and Veronica fell out from the rift into another place and landed on a roof. As they clear their heads, they realize they are not in the academy anymore. As they get up, they slipped and fell down on a cart of hay. 

"Ouch, my butt hurts even when the hay broke our fall" complained Veronica as she gets off the hay. 

"We have to get back to the academy but how and also where are we?" asked Liana.

 A passerby answered Liana's question "You are in the Grand World of History, Histron" said the passerby while pulling the cart of hay away. 

"Isn't Histron in Grandia? That means we're in Grandia?" explained Liana.

 "Also known as the Grand World to other people but how do we return to the academy?" asked Veronica.

 "I don't know but let's look for a way" replied Liana.

 Liana and Veronica started to walk around Histron looking for a way to return to the academy.

Back at the academy

Alain stands at the gate of the academy looking into the horizon for he was the one to open the rift and send Liana and Veronica there.

"Have fun in Histron, Liana Von Diamante my little sister and good luck returning," said Alain with a smirk on his face before disappearing into the shadows.

 Alain returned to his room and a shadow appeared before him.

"So you finally found your little sister? Why didn't you kill her immediately?" asked the shadow which turns out be a dark purple baby dragon. 

"I'll kill her when the time comes, Zen. Don't worry also I don't plan on staying in this academy anymore" said Alain

Back at the cafeteria

"Has anyone seen Liana since this morning before she went to the principal's office?" asked Stephanie while eating her salad.

 "No, I didn't see her in class either" replied Jessica while drinking from her cup. 

"By the way, where's your girlfriend, Casam? Isn't she always sticking with you?" questioned Thanatos. 

"She's not my girlfriend and now that you mention it, I haven't seen her all day as well" replied Casam with a worried face.

 "What do you think happen to them?" asked Ren.

 "Let's see if they return tonight, if they don't we will have to search for them" explained Kagawa.

 Everyone agrees to look for Veronica and Liana if they do not return by tonight.

Back at Histron

"We have been walking for hours and we still haven't found a way back, Liana," said Veronica.

Liana and Veronica continue to walk when they enter a forest without noticing. Upon entering the forest, Liana and Veronica were ambushed by thieves and bandits. Liana and Veronica stood together, back to back, preparing to fight the thieves and bandits. As the bandits and thieves start attacking, Liana and Veronica counter back with their own attacks.

 "Heart Explosion!" Veronica blows out a kiss which explodes upon contact.

 "Light Arrow!" Liana fires a bow composed of light energy towards the bandits.

 "We are literally outnumbered," said Veronica while facing back to back with Liana.

 "Let's combine our strength together," said Liana.

 Veronica summons a flurry of hearts with her hands while Liana gathers her light energy with the flurry of hearts. 

"Luminous Heart Storm!" Liana and Veronica's combined strength created a shining light explosion.

 Even with a combined attack, Liana and Veronica were still outnumbered by the bandits and thieves. 

"How are they still standing after a powerful attack?" asked Liana.

 While Liana and Veronica were still thinking of a plan, fire wolves suddenly appear and chased away the thieves and bandits. Liana and Veronica were surprised when they saw a lady dressed in a kimono holding a zither and had 10 bushy tails behind her.

 "How can two girls mindlessly walk into the forest of bandits?" asked the lady.

 "We were sent here by accident and we are looking for a way back to the Grand Academy but we ended up here" explained Liana. 

The lady strummed her zither and a rift opened up.

 "This rift will lead you back to the academy. Say hello to Cosmin for me" said the lady with a smile before Liana and Veronica get sucked into the rift.

Back at the academy

Kagawa, Stephanie, and the others are standing out in the courtyard preparing to look for Liana and Veronica when a rift open and Liana and Veronica fell out from the rift and landed on Casam and Ren. Stephanie, Jessica, and Kagawa were shocked to see Liana and Veronica falling from the rift. 

"Are you two okay? Asked Jessica while helping Liana get up. 

Veronica hugged Casam saying "Thanks Dear for catching me" 

Casam helped Veronica up and pushed her away.

 "You're welcome, now stop hugging me," said Casam.

 "Where did both of you go?" asked Stephanie with curiosity.

 Liana explained to everyone what happened and also about the Grand Festival. Everyone was a little bit shocked about how both of them ended up in the Grandia and they all agree to help Liana to prepare for the Grand Festival. Liana told them to meet her tomorrow morning at the auditorium to discuss the Grand Festival however Liana kept Alain's threats to herself, wanting to keep her friends safe. Alain watches them from afar.

"We will see who emerge victorious, little sister," said Alain with a smirk.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.5K 284 22
Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they always work together on their class project...
223 22 13
Humans and fantasy creatures coexist in a world with magic and superpowers. Both have a common enemy powerful monsters that roam the world. The gover...
4.4K 784 34
Seven teenagers. One connection. Follow them as they each discover their unique power. If they use this power to kill someone, they move into the bo...
530 30 37
High school. Pretty normal. Homework, classes, some class smarty pants, class clowns and even a skateboarding star in the small-ish town of Cepheus...